MajorT

'how Was Your Day?' Conversations Between Wgs And Their Partners

6 posts in this topic

I was just wondering how much detail WGs go into when talking to their partners at the end of a long day.

'What a day I've had!' you say.

'Really, what happened?' he/she says.

Do you go into much detail or does your partner accept what you do but doesn't really want to know the nuts and bolts of it?

WG could always say " i had fantastic sex with 5 blokes all of which were bigger & better in bed than you" :P

Wg may also say to her lesbian partner" you dont know what youre missing out on as you are only a lesbian" :D

Bloke could say" hope youre not sore babes, i want to give you a good seing to tonight" :)

I was just wondering how much detail WGs go into when talking to their partners at the end of a long day.

'What a day I've had!' you say.

'Really, what happened?' he/she says.

Do you go into much detail or does your partner accept what you do but doesn't really want to know the nuts and bolts of it?

It really isn't any of your business, what we discuss with our partners.

I'm sure you wouldn't like to tell us what you would discuss with your partner at the end of a long day.

I have wondered myself if I would want to know how many men my wife had "seen" that day and what she had done. I still can't decide if I would want the full low down or not.

I used to be more a general sounding board, sometimes for laughs, sometimes for moans, sometimes for 'does this sound weird, to you?' I never minded because I find human beings and their thought processes, the places they go and the places they get taken to very interesting, I also figured it was part of our relationship that I was there to listen. She was thought of as a firey red head, that was the site and persona, with GFE implications, punters loved it. The fact was, (she's long retired now), she was naturally auburn and going grey. We'd sit there in the evening watching telly while she did her roots and 'painted' her fanny with her in her fluffy dressing gown, so sexy, but no, just the reality of a relationship that worked for a time and place!

Edited by mike52

I used to be more a general sounding board, sometimes for laughs, sometimes for moans, sometimes for 'does this sound weird, to you?' I never minded because I find human beings and their thought processes, the places they go and the places they get taken to very interesting, I also figured it was part of our relationship that I was there to listen. She was thought of as a firey red head, that was the site and persona, with GFE implications, punters loved it. The fact was, (she's long retired now), she was naturally auburn and going grey. We'd sit there in the evening watching telly while she did her roots and 'painted' her fanny with her in her fluffy dressing gown, so sexy, but no, just the reality of a relationship that worked for a time and place!

An interesting insight Mike. I am with you about being fascinated by who we meet "their thought processes, the places they go and the places they get taken to". Finding out how other people live and what makes them tick is in fact one of the highlights of punting to me. I prefer longer assignations and, being no sex machine, usually have time post coitus to get to know the person I'm with. There are some extraordinary stories out there, and some remarkable ladies. We men often cannot come to terms with what they do and, as partners to WGs, I think many have more hang-ups themselves about dealing with it than do the WGs. I know it's part of what makes it so hard for those ladies wanting to leave the profession to start a relationship. Should the potential partner accept the lady on her terms, or force the decision "it's me or the punters" because I can't get my mind around what you do? They can't "share" the WG. Doesn't every partner/husband of a woman working in any profession have to accept what she does? Why are working girls different? After all most bankers in the last few years have prostituted themselves to a far greater degree than most of the working girls I have come across!