tightfoot69

3 Punts In 3 Days. Too Much?

67 posts in this topic

i have just had 3 punts in 3 days for the first time. i think the most before this was 2 in 2 days. individually they were all very good punts but because they came one after the another the anticipation for the 2nd and 3rd punts was not as exciting as usual. i am going to go back to punting once a month

has anybody here punted like this on consecutive days and did you feel the same?

i have just had 3 punts in 3 days for the first time. i think the most before this was 2 in 2 days. individually they were all very good punts but because they came one after the another the anticipation for the 2nd and 3rd punts was not as exciting as usual. i am going to go back to punting once a month

has anybody here punted like this on consecutive days and did you feel the same?

I have 3 punts in one day on more than one occasion.

I done 2 punts on consecutive days more than the odd time too.

Dont think Ive had 3 punts on three consectutive days but that cos I like to have a nice clean shave before my punts. (think the beard will start showing on day three)

Depends on the reasons but have had another punt becuase I was dissapointed with the punt before and still had an itch to scratch, or had the time to spare and thought I wonder what she'll be like.

Some have been great others not so but I dont think the punt before had an influence on it...

13 days out of 14 with a retiring great regular and i was cream crackered by the end needing a break.

Recently i have read a few posts from punters saying if they could afford to punt every day they would, i can afford to but dont because it would definitely become less fun and a bit like going through the motions which is not what i want.

In 2008/09 i did attend 6 parties a week over 3 days for months but the variety of WGs and new ones starting kept it fresh.

Edited by smiths

Yes back in 2008 I did meet 3 girls on 3 consecutive days in Budapest and didn't get bored at all. Guess its due to the Budapest factor..:)

I actually did a 5 days out of six early last year.

I agree with Smiths here, and anything done in life (not just sex- whatever it may be) would become monotonous. You take the feeling out of it of looking forward to something, anticipation and actual build up towards the actual 'event' so to speak.

Ah, did they wear you out Tighty ????

Ah, did they wear you out Tighty ????

not really. as is said, it was more the build up to it that was not as exciting/anticipated as usual. also, i usually like not to pleasure myself 3 or 4 days leading up to a punt. so this probably played a part too

also, are you on a break again, natasha? :(

i have had really great punts, but a short time after started to get the urge again.

If you have the urge, a lady you fancy seeing and the money, why not?

If I tried to do that I would be in my little woodden box :o Mind you, what a lovely way to go :):)

Back in 2009 (when I got an unexpected tax rebate), I had 7 punts in 8 days including one party and an MFF. I think that made it such that I had sex with 12 different ladies in just over a week.

And no, it wasn't too much. Sadly, I don't get tax rebates every week :( .

When I travel I like to get as much punting in as possible so on trips I always go with daily encounters-usually 3 or 4 days in a row. However my last two trips to London bordered on the compulsive with 9 in a week last year and 10 this past 7 days in April. The scene in London is so rich with possibilities that the adventure is never boring. However Old Gimpy is pretty knackered by the end and the spitting turns into a dribble if you know what I mean.

have had 6 punts in 7 days but that was many years ago :)

Back in 2009 (when I got an unexpected tax rebate), I had 7 punts in 8 days including one party and an MFF. I think that made it such that I had sex with 12 different ladies in just over a week.

And no, it wasn't too much. Sadly, I don't get tax rebates every week :( .

At least you didnt flitter away the money !! :D

i have had really great punts, but a short time after started to get the urge again.

If you have the urge, a lady you fancy seeing and the money, why not?

:)

I'd set myself up to see a new WG but it all fell through last minute, so was both feeling very randy and had the cash burning a hole in my pocket! Fortunately, I was able to see a regular at short notice, then I had a whole day off & then it was the weekend, so I had another regular on Friday night, saw her again on Saturday afternoon & then visited another WG I knew well for a couple of rounds on Sunday. Had a great time, good to be able to really "scratch the itch" for a change and it was just so different to my usual way of doing things.

At least you didnt flitter away the money !! :D

In the words of a late, great footballer :-

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

;)

If I was a younger lad I'm sure I could manage several punts a week. However nowadays I need time to reload between punts and at least a day in between punts is needed so I have a decent cumshot.

not really. as is said, it was more the build up to it that was not as exciting/anticipated as usual. also, i usually like not to pleasure myself 3 or 4 days leading up to a punt. so this probably played a part too

also, are you on a break again, natasha? :(

Oh, I see. Yes, I am on the Tighty break.

are you young and fit or old and fat?

if the latter I can understand that you've got a problem there <_<

I think the most I've done is twice in a week (by choice.) I can't imagine punting once or twice a day for a long period like a couple of weeks or more. Although I really enjoy punting, for me it's a 'special treat' type of sex and the research, build up and anticipation really add to the experience. I would find it starting to get repetitive if I did it so frequently. I've enjoyed really fabulous experiences like bungee jumping or eating at a Michelin starred restaraunt but I couldn't do that every day.

I get sex at home reasonably regularly and I'm assuming posters here who are punting so frequently are not getting other sex regularly at home?

A few years a go a bunch of us went to Amsterdam for a two day vist, I managed 4 window girls in 48 hours plus lots of other things.

Edited by mike52

A couple of times in the past I've done two punts in a single day, and on each occasion I found both equally enjoyable. Sadly finance and location largely rule out that sort of excess these days, so I just make the most of the single punts I do have!

almost 2 years ago i did 3 punts in 3 different parlours in 1 day. it was awesome ( thanks to the little plue pill )

i havent punted since as it was my farewell

recently ive been having the urge again, so im going for 4 punts over saturday and sunday, and maybe even a party on saturday night. ive booked my place at the gentlemans parties in london. but im just about to do a search as i dont fancy massive ratios. im also a bit unsure of how clean the ladies are. ie: some of the photos are showing bareback sex on the gentlemans parties site so im a bit unsure

i may just do 3 parlours in milton keynes and return to leicester on sunday to hollywood

almost 2 years ago i did 3 punts in 3 different parlours in 1 day. it was awesome ( thanks to the little plue pill )

i havent punted since as it was my farewell

recently ive been having the urge again, so im going for 4 punts over saturday and sunday, and maybe even a party on saturday night. ive booked my place at the gentlemans parties in london. but im just about to do a search as i dont fancy massive ratios. im also a bit unsure of how clean the ladies are. ie: some of the photos are showing bareback sex on the gentlemans parties site so im a bit unsure

i may just do 3 parlours in milton keynes and return to leicester on sunday to hollywood

I am no fan of GP but they never offered BB when i went and punters i know who still go have never been offered it their. As to the ratio this is one area they blatantly lied to me about as well as the line ups saying it was a maximum 3.1 when it was sometimes much more, other times less due to lack of punters, even they wont know how many punters will actually turn up to any Party.

Edited by smiths

Eight punts in five days in Prague in 2005.

In Bremen in 2009 at a partytreff two 1-2-1's and a three girl with another girl the next day.

Daffon