mullrob

Ladies Whats Your Opinion On Mens Body Hair

12 posts in this topic

As a direct descendant from the ape species and being rather hairy myself is whats your opinion on clients with alot of body hair

As a direct descendant from the ape species and being rather hairy myself is whats your opinion on clients with alot of body hair

I never ever would even get a hairy dog, cat, rabbit or any pet (thats why I have a fish and lizard) with a lot of hair.

I never would get a husband with a lots of hair either. They shedding on the bedding, in the bath, on the floor, etc. Also they blocking natural light with theirs overgrowth, which requires to spent more money on the electricity.

I just about can put up with the hairy clients, as long as I can use on those lint rollers on them first. :-)

Hairy is okay and smooth is cool, but shaved is just weird!

Hairy is okay and smooth is cool, but shaved is just weird!

I quite like hairy men..prefer this to men who wax and have no body hair. With regards to the intimate areas.. it is nicer if a man trims ;)

knowing that some younger ladies are a bit squeamish, I always try to make it clear that in the hirsute department I am extremely well endowed hoping, in this way, to avoid frightening anyone and thus, potentially wasting time and ruining a punt.

I should add that I do make the effort with the more interesting bits and have, indeed, been complimented on my blending skills !

I have become more hairy in the last few years and its really annoying.:( I dont know how or whether to tackle this. Going for serious laser treatment seems a bit over the top at my age and would certainly raise a few eyebrows at home !!:o

knowing that some younger ladies are a bit squeamish, I always try to make it clear that in the hirsute department I am extremely well endowed hoping, in this way, to avoid frightening anyone and thus, potentially wasting time and ruining a punt.

I should add that I do make the effort with the more interesting bits and have, indeed, been complimented on my blending skills !

Yep, this is where I feel age has really put me at a disadvantage. Its the one aspect of seeing younger WGs that concerns me.

I'm lost to what relevance has your post to body hair i'm mainly asking about chest and back hair . I assume you have shaved geniatals with a rather large portion

A few weeks ago, I was looking through the msn home pages and saw a feature on embarrassing male illnesses. The first one they had in their list was hairy backs! FFS! So, you are now classed as ill, if you are a man with hair on your back! :angry:

Never mind welcome to the ape world . Could be worse a woman could have hair on her back . . Oddly enough my wife doesn't like back hair so she kindly waxes it for me . .

Body hair doesn't bother me at all but lots of hair down below or a beard thats not groomed and trimmed does.

Shelly

I'm lost to what relevance has your post to body hair i'm mainly asking about chest and back hair . I assume you have shaved geniatals with a rather large portion

Eh, so am I ! :blink: ( on the basis you refer to my post )