Steve2

Would You Visit A Girl At £60 An Hr?

Would you visit a girl at £60 an hr?   293 members have voted

1. 1. Would you visit a girl at £60 an hr?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

241 posts in this topic

Or are they too cheap for you?

A search on "the other site" gives 59 providers offering incall within 10 miles of my location.

Am I crazy to want to try more of them?

Possibly, but I'd be careful to check on "extras" before handing over the money - some reports would help as well.

I've never tried a £60 girl, only £80 pounds.

Any guys had good experiences at such rates? any recommendations would be good!

Is it too much to ask what the least you guys would be willing to pay? Have I priced myself out of the market at £75 per hr?

Is it too much to ask what the least you guys would be willing to pay? Have I priced myself out of the market at £75 per hr?

It's an interesting question Ginniehazel, charge too little and we are suspicious, charge too much and we think it's more than we are prepared to pay unless the quality is guaranteed, which it won't be on a first visit. Of course there are other factors such as looks (which doesn't guarantee quality), age, size and what's included in the price.

Personally, I'm happy to pay £150 per hour (reducing for subsequent hours), and that's exactly what I do pay, and it's with a regular so I know the quality is guaranteed. I'm also thinking of another lady that has popped up again recently - she charges £180 per hour, which I will go for since I know that the quality is exceptional.

One young lady who worked in one of those places that change the girl every week, told me that of the £120 they charge for an hour, she only gets half, so she is working for £60 an hour.

I have no problem with the "disappearing" £60 because that covers the overheads for the business.

So if such a girl was to work for herself and only charge £60, what would be the difference? Except that she will have some control when and how she works.

One young lady who worked in one of those places that change the girl every week, told me that of the £120 they charge for an hour, she only gets half, so she is working for £60 an hour.

I have no problem with the "disappearing" £60 because that covers the overheads for the business.

So if such a girl was to work for herself and only charge £60, what would be the difference? Except that she will have some control when and how she works.

But the girl working for herself will also have overheads, which could be quite high depending on how she operates.

You beat me to it Raylondener, but to add and to address Corus Boy's question - probably thirty quid less in her bank account. Rent/utility bills/advertising/transport and associated costs etc., etc. - who on earth do you think is going to pay for these things if she doesn't herself?

£60 per hour isn't a bad wage at all. If a woman sees one punter a day thats £300 per week which beats 40 hours at minimum wage, and the person doing the 40 hours still has expenses like rent etc.

A search on "the other site" gives 59 providers offering incall within 10 miles of my location.

You know my answer Steve, price isnt linked to quality in punting so a good or better WG charging £60 an hour will be as good as one who charges say £150 an hour. Its all about finding the good ones in the first place in my experience. So your not crazy mate. :D

Certainly when i was paying £80 an hour to a now gone great regular my punts were among the best i have had in years 121.

A WG/Establishment charge what they think they can get, its their responsibility to set a rate that they are happy with in my view. :)

£60 per hour isn't a bad wage at all. If a woman sees one punter a day thats £300 per week which beats 40 hours at minimum wage, and the person doing the 40 hours still has expenses like rent etc.

Yes the person doing the 40 hour week also has rent, but the WG is usually paying rent on her own home PLUS rent and associated costs for her working premises. You are also miscalculating the number of work hours for a WG - you seem to assume that one punter equals one hour's work. What about the time getting ready for an appointment?, the time spent travelling to said appointment?, the time updating ads, replying to emails and answering the phone etc.?

Obviously the WG would of agreed to pay half to the Establishment so thats up to her but Belle/Dr Magnanti gave £100 of her £300 an hour fee to her Agency so some expect less than others. In my view 50% is too much, a third is about right but as i said its up to the lady but once she has agreed the amount that is her responsibility.

I've voted yes, but I'd have to say "with caution". Also, these days I'd steer clear of the ladies with zero feedback at this price and most seem to have zero feedback. Personally, I'd be happy to pay double that amount for a guaranteed good time.

Unlike smiths (who has a fair bit more experience than me it must be said), every time I have dipped below the £90/hour mark, I have always found something unsatisfying about the punt. I have met some gems at the £90 to £100 mark though.

I get curious on these too even saw a new girl starting out on £50 an hour recently. Though curiosity killed the cat and the cheaper ones seem to be incall only which makes my mind (probably wrongly) jump to punting in very messy flat, ambiance would be lost. Yes before anyone says it there's lots of prejudice in there, so I'd be curious to hear from anyone that's tried the cheaper punts.

You beat me to it Raylondener, but to add and to address Corus Boy's question - probably thirty quid less in her bank account. Rent/utility bills/advertising/transport and associated costs etc., etc. - who on earth do you think is going to pay for these things if she doesn't herself?

I do not disagree with any of your points. However, as I said; "...she will have some control when and how she works..."

If she chose to work from home most costs would be absorbed with only minor increases to those she is already paying.

Advertising? There seems to be plenty of free advertising via the Internet.

Transport? Working from home, there are no transport costs. Doing outcalls, she can charge, if she wished.

Just my view, without experiense and maybe a little niaive.

I've voted yes, but I'd have to say "with caution". Also, these days I'd steer clear of the ladies with zero feedback at this price and most seem to have zero feedback. Personally, I'd be happy to pay double that amount for a guaranteed good time.

Unlike smiths (who has a fair bit more experience than me it must be said), every time I have dipped below the £90/hour mark, I have always found something unsatisfying about the punt. I have met some gems at the £90 to £100 mark though.

I agree with your with caution, you are more likely to experience problems at lower prices, its more hit and miss but if you find a good WG as i said she will be as good as any charging much more.

Price isnt the most important thing for me, like you having a good punt is more important and i will pay within what i think is reasonable to achieve that goal. I note Kitty is coming back to Herts according to her signature strip so she might be a lady i break my usual maximum for, i stupidly missed out on her when she was working in Herts briefly before. :D:D

well there are some things to look at, these are mostly independants and some of the photos are not what they all seem to be , but when you get there they look complety different and also some photos are really enticing to go and see them, but then they look really bad or just not the same person its a gamble you are taking you fill up fuel make all the effort then find out what a waste of time, but you could save a lot of money as well in the long run if you can find the jewel so its like searching for gold

I have had a few of these punts they are hit and miss like one punt that I had the wg would only let me

cum once within the hour and then hr only for the 2nd half. It just depends on what you are looking

for in a wg. My last two punts were £70/£80 phr punts and both were quite dissapointing.

TBH the best punts that i've had so far have been half hour ones.

The critical factor is location. It can act both to increase and decrease prices. I had a really great punt in Emsworth for £60.00 it was not a convenient place to get to and not so far from areas with plenty of girls - Portsmouth, Southampton - such that the lady was not going to attract lots of punters unless her price was very attractive, In areas were there is little competition prices are bound to be higher than those with lots of competition.

I used to be very dubious of these cheap punts and never botherd,butgave it a try and turns out one of my top 3 punts ever was only £60 an hr from the other site..now have a few wg'S I see from time to time at that same price too.

Do the obvious.....ask her hourly rate over the phone and what other services are available and if they're additional.

Also when you arrive to WG's accomodation and it's down some smelly alleyway and your senses tell you something does'nt feel right and you get that bad vibe don't be afraid to bail out.

The old saying..."You get what you pay for".......does not ring true in my 15 years experiance of the punting world.

I'v spent £180 hr on so called high class ecorts in posh part of the country with own website and glossy photos in the past and the experiance was total sh*te...treated like a leper,and the following week spent £50 hr and had a total beautiful Student nympho all over me doing everything and anything and punt over ran by 45 minutes.

"Life's a box of chocolates Steve.....you never know what your gonna get".

I voted yes, but the reality is that in my short time punting the least I've paid is £70 for an hour and that was the poorest punt I've had. I was let down a couple of weeks ago in Manchester and decided to visit one the town centre parlours. I was very aprehensive but it worked out OK, £35 for half an hour with a very nice eastern european girl, not a lot of services on offer, but still a very enjoyable session.

I just browsed every profile on the other site, offering £60/hour punts (did put in an age band of 18-28). It looked a "minefield", hardly any of them had feedback and an awful lot had fake looking pictures. I only found one girl who I would concider and she is not in my area.

If I only wanted to spend £60 per punt, I think I'd try halfhour bookings...you never know, if the girls not a clockwatcher, you might get close to an hour anyway ;)

"Life's a box of chocolates Steve.....you never know what your gonna get".

You have got it in one mate. And when you do get one you like, you remember it for ages

Is it not the case that although you might strike it very lucky at the low rate, the chances of success of having a great punt with a beautiful woman, in quality surroundings are greater at the 150 -200 levels ?

IMO a lot of them are imported foreign girls run by dodgy gangs, they're not 'working from home'. I'm not going to say 'trafficked' as they might have made their own decisions yada yada yada but I don't think it will be a nice situation or punt.