Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cpnbootycall

Malee In Glasgow

12 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

Just a quick note to say that Malee is still working in the same location in Glasgow. Finally got through to her on her old number today after months of trying. She had lost the phone and only just got the number put back on a different sim card.

Says business has been quiet due to Daily Sport going under. She's going to try to get setup online but said she's not too good at that kinda thing. I said I'd post on here to let folk know she's back (altho she was never actually away!).

I'm guessing that I'm not allowed to post the phone number on here - but if you do a field report search on the database (listed under Mali) you can get her number from there.

For anyone that doesn't know her - she's awesome - thai, size 8-10, amazing owo, very naughty girl - not much she doesn't do!

Hi folks,

Just a quick note to say that Malee is still working in the same location in Glasgow. Finally got through to her on her old number today after months of trying. She had lost the phone and only just got the number put back on a different sim card.

Says business has been quiet due to Daily Sport going under. She's going to try to get setup online but said she's not too good at that kinda thing. I said I'd post on here to let folk know she's back (altho she was never actually away!).

I'm guessing that I'm not allowed to post the phone number on here - but if you do a field report search on the database (listed under Mali) you can get her number from there.

For anyone that doesn't know her - she's awesome - thai, size 8-10, amazing owo, very naughty girl - not much she doesn't do!

you're a lifesaver! I was beginning to think she went back to Thailand or something. Will be going back to see her soon :D

Thanks for tip - but tried Mali, tried Malee, with Glasgow in and Glasgow out - can't find any FRs?

Thanks for tip - but tried Mali, tried Malee, with Glasgow in and Glasgow out - can't find any FRs?

I assume they mean "Marli".

There's a few different spellings, but the key thing is the correct phone number!

Try looking for report 75096 or 76537

Hope that helps!

Cheers for that. I think I'll try a punt since she sounds like fun.

Does anyone know if anal is extra? Some FR's mention a £20 charge but others don't.

Cheers,

Tom

Where is this lady based, and is she really as good as she sounds, does she do any two girl action

Hi,

Tomverde - as far as I know she doesn't charge extra for anal - she loves it!

Dunnsy - she's in a flat on Sauchiehall st. She doesn't do two girl tho... I guess everyone has their own likes and dislikes, but I've been seeing her for years and never had a bad time! She's not your typical asian girl - she's quite loud and enjoys a good sesh... definitely not one that lies there like a sack of spuds!

She has just setup a page on the other site - Maleeglasgow is the nickname. Phone number is on the ad.. I wouldn't bother emailing her tho cos she's not too hot with the computer - she's just using it to advertise her phone number!

Hi,

been lurking here on and off for a while and shes convinced me to join. Managed to find her on the purple place after a short search.

I've been looking for an oriental girl in the west of Scotland for a while, seem to be like gold dust around here. Was wondering if Malee has any other sites/adverts anywhere, would like to get a better look at her before I take the plunge.

T

Hi Phoenix,

Malee doesn't have any other sites with pics - she's got a similar add on Punternet and she advertises in the Sport - but no pics. ** is the only place with pics.

I'm sure you won't be disappointed if you go to see her... she's a good looking girl!

Good oriental girls are like gold dust in the west of scotland right enough... there's been a few decent ones at the flat on Oswald st... but they only seem to hang around for a couple of weeks before moving on. Shame if she's a good one!

C.

Thanks for that, sorry I didnt get back sooner. Ended up just making the trip to edinburgh to see Lucy-28 from the purple place... now loking for a flat in Edinburgh :P

T

What do you think gentlemen?*

Really hope it isn't the same girl, though it would explain whyI havn't been able to get a hold of her. I did end up meeting her once around January and I've been trying to catch her again since April sad.gif

She checks into purple fairly often and has until recently had a number on display however it always rings out or is unavailable.

T

* Malee Oriental located in Eccles.