cumandgo

No Automatic Erection

8 posts in this topic

Had a blast of a week puntingwise. Met 2 lovely young ladies on two consecutive days-- loved both of them. Really fancied No.1 , so made the decision to visit NO.1 again two days later. Wanted however to take it more slowly with her, to try to be more in the moment, to really savour her. This involved a decent amount of FK and whist she obliged , I felt she wasnt really getting inviolved. This played on me and had an adverse affect on his nibs below. She interpreted the lack of immediate erection as just one of those things and didnt relate it in any way as having anything to do with her.She did not like the idea of having any responsibility to make anything happen, which she could have done easily if I felt she was into it. I didnt argue the toss with her. Once I perceive there is any hesitancy on behalf of the lady, its a complete downer and I am out of there. So, I am interested in peoples views. Ought the lady expect that if she provides you with a sexy body and is pleasant to you, that the rest is basically up to the punter ?

Sometimes things just go wrong. Even if she tried to pretend being into it, you may have still felt it. It may have spoiled the punt anyway.

Edited by breastlover

Most ladies don't want to be seen as a piece of meat, so it seems fair for you to expect this girl not to act like one. A naked woman, however hot, is not enough for me either, it takes more than that. A sexy body is just a catalyst to all the other stuff you can expect on a really good punt.

Then again, if she's not in the mood, what can she do? Send you away?

Edited by tomdavies

Had a blast of a week puntingwise. Met 2 lovely young ladies on two consecutive days-- loved both of them. Really fancied No.1 , so made the decision to visit NO.1 again two days later. Wanted however to take it more slowly with her, to try to be more in the moment, to really savour her. This involved a decent amount of FK and whist she obliged , I felt she wasnt really getting inviolved. This played on me and had an adverse affect on his nibs below. She interpreted the lack of immediate erection as just one of those things and didnt relate it in any way as having anything to do with her.She did not like the idea of having any responsibility to make anything happen, which she could have done easily if I felt she was into it. I didnt argue the toss with her. Once I perceive there is any hesitancy on behalf of the lady, its a complete downer and I am out of there. So, I am interested in peoples views. Ought the lady expect that if she provides you with a sexy body and is pleasant to you, that the rest is basically up to the punter ?

If the WG is good or better she will do whatever she can to ensure you have a great time, seeing as punting is not bible reading she would be aware the punters dick getting hard and staying hard is important to many of them.

Ultimately, it is down to the punter but ladies i punt with and bother returning to are those that go the extra mile. :)

This may be the right time for a good sensual massage to come into play. An erection is not necessary.

Edited by breastlover

I generally find most wg's have there own technique which is okay but if its not your cup of tea and doesn't make you rise to the occasion i'd put it down to a bad punt and wouldn't return

No two ladies are the same and I accept and indeed like this. A lady can provide all her services and do so in a way which she can quite legitimately justify were provided in a perfecly professional manner. Where you might be particularly horny or in the zone to see that particular type of lady ( stunner) that day, you might feel that you had a great punt. On the first booking with this lady , I did a little bit of everything so it worked out just fine.The second time I wanted the booking to go slow and more intimate with less action and perhaps this is where the cracks started to show. To be fair to the lady ,she has emailed me stating that the second booking was in her view the same standard as the first and that she never wanted upset me . She's probably right but my point is that no effort at all was required from her in booking no.1 whilst it was in No.2.

Most guys will identify what I am saying. Sometimes, you have a booking where the girl , right from the very start and all the way through, seems absolutely happy and comfortable in getting involved. There is no feel of being 'professional'-- it feels like it is just natural and she is more than happy to be there and with you. No feeling of 'effort '. She is 100% committed..Perhaps that really is being professional !! On the otherhand , you can meet a perectly nice lady , who performs all her services very well, you and she both make an effort and you have a lovely time. Good positive punt, but there is a difference. When that type of booking is repeated with the same lady and the rapport is examined more closely, this is where cracks can appear if everything was not in fact bang on the first time and expectations therefore may not be met.

I recently had a puint with a very nice young lady I'd never seen before but, despite very enthusiastic O on her part, I did't even get started. I think it was because it was a half-hour meeting, set up at very short notice, whereas i usually have an hour booked well in adavnce. However, the lady was quite apologetic (with no cause from mhy point of view), and said she;d give me a discount next time she was in town. To be honest I'd be reluctant to take her up on that because it might look as if I was blaming ner, when I really didn't.