Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billionaire

Does Anyone Ever Go To A Massage Parlour And Just Have A Massage?

8 posts in this topic

Some people must do this, maybe because they think they are just massage parlours and nothing else?

I think, the way most of them opperate, is that they don' exactly advertise on the building as a massage parlour- ie, you have to know it from a website or phone call etc to know what it's about- so I doubt anyone wanders in "off the street."

That said, it is possible that some people do get mixed up with the more brazen ones advertised as "saunas" or "health clubs" etc.

If you count some ofthe Chinese health shops as parlours (often have 2-3 girls working) then yes as through sensual HE massages I've found two very good masseuses there that happen to offer HE. As they're cheaper than physio and more convenient as you dong need a booking I've seen them a few times when my shoulder plays up, for shoulder massage only.

I've also been parlours for a naturist body to body massage only (ie no HE) when not in the mood for more, but doubt that counts as massage only.

I think someone going in unaware would get scared off, or at least realise what was on offer in most parlours near me when they get offered a range of girls and see how they're dressed.

The girls always get around to teasing your cock accidently after about 15 or 20 minutes and when you get a stiffy ask if you would like extras so I doubt many guys would at that point say "hell no I only want a massage".

Some people must do this, maybe because they think they are just massage parlours and nothing else?

Certainly i dont. I dont like massage apart from by a partner or for medical reasons in which case i am recommended someone suitable by my doctor and medical insurer.

I daresay some do think they are just massage parlours including tourists especially if they can walk in off the street and so not had the opportunity of reading their website. I wonder how many guys just their for a massage take up the offer of extras. :)

Yes. Sometimes I go to Natures Health in Hendon which is a straight massage place

Yes. Sometimes I go to Natures Health in Hendon which is a straight massage place

ahem, ahem :blink:

I have been for massages where nothing has happened. It was legit as legit could be....The same lady, same place, two weeks lady had her boobies in my mouth within 5 mins. Needless to say I went there many times.

only once did i go to a massage place and get just a massage.