mullrob

Guys And Girls What Would Force You Into Early Retirement From Punting

9 posts in this topic

Guys would it be thru getting caught out hook line and with your trousers down ,lack of ready cash,new partner or just not up for it any more cos little richard is coming out to play anymore ? Girls would it be cos you've made enough money,in a serious relationship,had a violent client , fancy a career change or other

New relationship would do it for me. Whilst I think being caught or lack of cash would only stop me for a while.

Guys would it be thru getting caught out hook line and with your trousers down ,lack of ready cash,new partner or just not up for it any more cos little richard is coming out to play anymore ? Girls would it be cos you've made enough money,in a serious relationship,had a violent client , fancy a career change or other

I did retire for 3 years as I fancied a career change and needed the time to do my training etc. Now though, I'm back and am a happy bunny doing both. I think the only thing that would probably stop me now would be ill health.

Shelly

The desire to punt is eternal even if it comes and goes, waxes and wanes with the flow of events in your life, full retirement is unlikely and probably unhealthy, keeping your self trim and fit for punting is life enhancing, I hope to be able to enjoy it right up to just before the embalming starts.

I can think of three things that would "force" me out at this point

Best case I get into a steady (monogamous) relationship.

Middle case I lose my job, it's practically impossible to play in this sandbox without a steady income ;)

Worst case I run into one of the nightmare scenarios that are often bandied around the board and suffer a massive betrayal of trust or even some form of physical or emotional harm as a result.

Not being physically or mentally able to or death. I intend to punt for as long as i can, i certainly wont be retiring if i can still manage.

Physical or financial incapacity

Thinking about it a lottery win would increase my punting by ten fold but prob likely to help a wg into early retirement

I haven't had a stiffy in years (due to a medical condition) but I hope to never retire from punting, althoughi have cut back of late due to financial constraints. To be honest I never really saw intercourse as the be-all and end-all of a meeting, and I really enjoy the other activities the lady and I get up to.