Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Cedric

Too Much Prep Work/research - Cum Too Soon

5 posts in this topic

Just wanted to query; i have noted on occasion where i have spent a while researching for a visit, and have been aroused through the various looking at sites, reading reviews and the general build up before going for a punt (a new place/girl), then i am more likely to come soon, than somewhere where i pop in....or have less pre thought on the whole event?

anyone share this....

thanks

Ced

I'm the same and keep away from FRs, etc on the day as it can, but not always, have the effect you mention.

Even if I do though, sometimes I know that I'm going to come too soon so, since I generally go for bookings of at least an hour, I get that one out of the way quite early on, then I can last much longer for the second. Before I get castigated for saying "get that one out of the way", let me explain that both times are equally good, just different.

For me anticipation in the run up to the event is as important a part of the event as any other part of the punt.

I do tend to build meetings up in my mind; if they turn out as well as I hope (and they usually do) then my first orgasm is always pretty fast, as there's often weeks of excitement and expectation building up to the moment. Since I usually book a lady for a number of hours and we're going to doing it a few times, it's not so much of an issue.

Just wanted to query; i have noted on occasion where i have spent a while researching for a visit, and have been aroused through the various looking at sites, reading reviews and the general build up before going for a punt (a new place/girl), then i am more likely to come soon, than somewhere where i pop in....or have less pre thought on the whole event?

anyone share this....

thanks

Ced

Fortunately i dont have this situation, i control my cuming to when it suits me, if you can still do a round two and cum then at least thats something as some are only able to cum once at a punt.

Once you have made your booking dont look at the WGs pictures again before the punt might be worth trying, i dont look at her pictures again myself, or if i do its rarely.

The other thing to think about which suits me is punt same day, i often ring, book, confirm, turn up, punt and leave all within a few hours, i dont want a long build up but do want simplicity. I know from others that they really enjoy the build up so understand if this doesnt suit you. :)

I'm the same and keep away from FRs, etc on the day as it can, but not always, have the effect you mention.

Even if I do though, sometimes I know that I'm going to come too soon so, since I generally go for bookings of at least an hour, I get that one out of the way quite early on, then I can last much longer for the second. Before I get castigated for saying "get that one out of the way", let me explain that both times are equally good, just different.

Why would you get castigated for wanting to get one orgasm out of the way, your paying so its up to you how you want the punt to pan out.