Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Cedric

Sex Trafficking

3 posts in this topic

Bit of an odd topic post, and i may be just naive...but i have done punting here and there over time, but also done a lot of research pre going to places, ranging from £50 per hour to £200ph, to UK WGs to EU and non EU WGs; i have never come across or found anything that seemed to hint of sex traffic...

is this quite an underground thing? i am glad i have not come across it, but just been reading up on it recently and it got me thinking given the statistics would indicate its quite common?

Bit of an odd topic post, and i may be just naive...but i have done punting here and there over time, but also done a lot of research pre going to places, ranging from £50 per hour to £200ph, to UK WGs to EU and non EU WGs; i have never come across or found anything that seemed to hint of sex traffic...

is this quite an underground thing? i am glad i have not come across it, but just been reading up on it recently and it got me thinking given the statistics would indicate its quite common?

The stastistics of Operation Pentameters 1 and 2 show what the real situation was then in finding trafficked women.

You wouldnt know if any WG has been trafficked or coerced which is the wording of the 2009 act unless she told you or you think it to be the case. As a punter you go on your instincts and thats all you can do.

The stastistics of Operation Pentameters 1 and 2 show what the real situation was then in finding trafficked women.

You wouldnt know if any WG has been trafficked or coerced which is the wording of the 2009 act unless she told you or you think it to be the case. As a punter you go on your instincts and thats all you can do.

More on this topic in the news section of today's Observer and also in a separate special report