willbred

Longest Time Client / Girl

37 posts in this topic

A question for the girls and punters alike - what is / was the longest period you have been seeing a particular client / girl?.

What makes them / you keep coming back? ( not the money..plllease, girls!)

A question for the girls and punters alike - what is / was the longest period you have been seeing a particular client / girl?.

9 years

Many reasons why things last this long i.e. The meeting of minds, great sex etc. When you click, you click.

I have been seeing my regular WG for the past 15 years from the first day she started. I am also her longest client.

For me its more about the comfort i have when in her company and she knows what i like. We click and have fun everytime.

She is great and i hope i get to keep seeing her for many more years to cum....no punn intended :D

4 years on and off. I would punt with her a lot then have a break from her, then go back. Other regulars like this have just moved on so no chance of seeing them again.

Also been attending the same Party provider for a few years but they change WGs on a regular basis.

The quality of service they offer ensures i return time and again, great attitudes, offering the services i require at prices i find reasonable and i fancy them and the elusive click factor all make them good or better punts. With a regular till i get bored punts can get better and better as she gets to know what makes me tick sexually and how i like things. :)

About five years. She was the first FS WG I saw after a break of several years.

I've seen her more in the last six months but prior to that there could be long gaps between visits. I keep going back for a combination of very good service and a feeling that I am being looked after well as a punter; a pleasant personality and attitude; intelligence and of course sexual attraction. Familiarity is probably part of the equation too - even if there has been a long gap since my last visit, we seem to be able to pick up where we left off easily and she always seems to exhibit warmth towards me.

About five years. She was the first FS WG I saw after a break of several years.

I've seen her more in the last six months but prior to that there could be long gaps between visits. I keep going back for a combination of very good service and a feeling that I am being looked after well as a punter; a pleasant personality and attitude; intelligence and of course sexual attraction. Familiarity is probably part of the equation too - even if there has been a long gap since my last visit, we seem to be able to pick up where we left off easily and she always seems to exhibit warmth towards me.

Mine is 8 years.

I have two long term regs, one of 12 years and one of 10.

They have become friends as well as clients

i have been seeing one lady now for nearly 20 years and she still does it for me.my heart still skips a beat on the way to the appointment and i turn cartwheels after seeing her. :)

i have been seeing one lady now for nearly 20 years and she still does it for me.my heart still skips a beat on the way to the appointment and i turn cartwheels after seeing her. :)

20 years - wow! You should marry her! ;)

How long do you think you will continue seeing her?

20 years - wow! You should marry her! ;)

How long do you think you will continue seeing her?

until she retires or i do :)

This for me is the holy grail of punting - finding the one, or those very few. Thank God, I have (MK Laura, MK Helen, Sally, Trinity - in alphabetical order!).

Longest(pi) the second client I've seen back in 1998. After the first meeting overnighter in London (as I remeber now: 23rd of April 1998) I thought to myself while on the train going back home: "Never ever again with him for any amount of money!".

I passed him as discard to my friend Lana and have not seen him for about 2 years after. Then she said to me: see him again, as I've "re-trained" him. I never could imagine anybody could "re-train" somebody like him, but she did! I was astonished at the change when I had a bravery to see him again after 2 years.

He is still for us an old: BPP (Bristol-Peter-Pistol). Still spends a tidy sum for an overnight once per month or so for a last decade, I even been present during the birth of his granddaughter ( very long story)..but never considered him as a "friend", nothing even close! (God forbid! :-()

Edited by Xenia

About nine years (since I started this) for two or three ladies. And I keep going back because each time is a good experience.

Longest(pi) the second client I've seen back in 1998. After the first meeting overnighter in London (as I remeber now: 23rd of April 1998) I thought to myself while on the train going back home: "Never ever again with him for any amount of money!".

I passed him as discard to my friend Lana and have not seen him for about 2 years after. Then she said to me: see him again, as I've "re-trained" him. I never could imagine anybody could "re-train" somebody like him, but she did! I was astonished at the change when I had a bravery to see him again after 2 years.

He is still for us an old: BPP (Bristol-Peter-Pistol). Still spends a tidy sum for an overnight once per month or so for a last decade, I even been present during the birth of his granddaughter ( very long story)..but never considered him as a "friend", nothing even close! (God forbid! :-()

Why "never consider as a "friend" ect

our clients are people to you know.sometimes you just click with someone on many levels and just because someone is a client doesnt preclued them from friendship in my book.

one of my long term clients i have seen through one divorce and one bereavement, i was the one he called at two in the morning when he had a heart attack.But i know and he has done the same for me,thats friendship.

I dont know you and may be judging you a little harshly but the god forbid bit to me seems to shows contempt for clients.

Why "never consider as a "friend" ect

our clients are people to you know.sometimes you just click with someone on many levels and just because someone is a client doesnt preclued them from friendship in my book.

one of my long term clients i have seen through one divorce and one bereavement, i was the one he called at two in the morning when he had a heart attack.But i know and he has done the same for me,thats friendship.

I dont know you and may be judging you a little harshly but the god forbid bit to me seems to shows contempt for clients.

I didn't read it as Xenia saying she feels that way about all her clients, rather that this individual one is bloody hard work (aka a bit of a prick) as some people can be :D.

I have clients I've been seeing for years, and there are certainly a few I would count as friends whilst others remain as much of a chore to get on with as they were on the first meeting. Just like all the other groups of people I know, including family members.

I have several clients who still put up with me after about eight years... being late for appointments, and flakiness in abundance :rolleyes:

It isn't about friendship at all, it's about fun and excitement. If that stops then it's not worth the bother, and both parties should recognise this IMHO

I still see a few clients who met me when I was a new girl at all of this 7 years ago.

I must be getting something right then!

I saw one girl for 10 years/152 punts.I stopped when her timekeeping(which was never brilliant) became even more erratic.She was an hour late for the last one,actually she might have been hinting she didn`t want to see me <_<

I didn't read it as Xenia saying she feels that way about all her clients, rather that this individual one is bloody hard work (aka a bit of a prick) as some people can be :D.

I have clients I've been seeing for years, and there are certainly a few I would count as friends whilst others remain as much of a chore to get on with as they were on the first meeting. Just like all the other groups of people I know, including family members.

Thank you, Amy for understanding. :-).

I can't understand why Bev thought, that I had a contempt for my clients. The thread was about the "longest time client" only the the one (not clients) and I answered. I should not mention word "friend" at all, as it was irrelevant to the thread, but was going on the mode on other responses, where some girls did mentioned that theirs longest time clients become friends.

Word "Friend" (друг) in Russian carry a different meaning to the English version. For us Friend is the closest person, among the spouse, and during the life you will have not more 1-5 of them. The rest are mates, (in Russian: tovarich, lol) acquaintances, etc.

If I can call some of my long regulars "friends" (By English meaning of this word), then I almost have a dosen, or according to facebook (not including clients) - more then hundreds... lol, which is ridiculous.

99.99999999% less than a year.

Except one who I still see regularly now. She no longer 'works', we spend alot of time together, no money exchanges hands. Regular sex...sometimes not...we simply go with the flow....When she left the business I kept in touch, literally the odd call or text and after two years she asked for a bit of help with something in her personal life...and it went from there.

I can honestly say her skills from when she worked have all but disappeared, literally. She is now a very warm, kind lady who shares a considerable amount of my life. I keep no secrets from her. She is ultra conservative, very much family orientated and no-one would ever suspect she used to be a WG.

It is rather liberating to know someone knows all your dirty little secrets, and vice versa. She has helped me in a number of areas and I her......which would have never happened if I had not been a client of hers at one time.

She is a one-off, and I would strongly advise against anyone trying to find friendship with a WG if money exchanges hands. My lady will not accept a penny from me, literally, and gets stroppy when I give her gifts.

Edited by 1234

I can only offer 2 years, although they've been 2 bloody good years!

She is ultra conservative, very much family orientated and no-one would ever suspect she used to be a WG.

Why would anybody suspect she used to be WG? I can't get it? Does WGs or ex WGs have some traits which they can be identified by?

Why would anybody suspect she used to be WG? I can't get it? Does WGs or ex WGs have some traits which they can be identified by?

Of course!

She would be the one wearing the leather belt skirt, fishnets, very large hoops dangling from her earlobes, bright pink lipstick, and last but not least... chewing on gum [noisily]

:unsure:

Whether by accident or design, most of the ladies I see tend to be the dip in and dip out of working kind of girls, and so I often only see them for a couple of months before they disappear.

Edited by Tibbs

4, 8, 12, 20 years! OMG is that Punting?!!!!

I've only seen two girls more than once.

Seeing the same girl year in year out, that's not Punting in my opinion.