mega

Fr 103660

11 posts in this topic

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=103660"

I rather thought I'd like to have a look at the Girls at New Escape so followed the link given on the FR.

Although I found that the cheapest service was now £260, I really liked their open door policy. I must admit though that I prefer a natural look - those on the website were a bit plasticky for my liking. Anyone tried their French service?

I've heard some people have a fetish for PVC but I didn't realise it meant that.

One of the testimonials said " Delivery was quicker than expected...".

I think that I'll give it a miss as I don't liked to be rushed or cum too quickly.

One of the testimonials said " Delivery was quicker than expected...".

I think that I'll give it a miss as I don't liked to be rushed or cum too quickly.

Well you often get a 10 year warranty with this kind of service!

Very good! If that’s a picture of newescape then the public frontage looks much better than I remember it!!!

Seriously though I gather the establishment is still open hence this field report. I personally have not been there since my field report on ‘Chelsea’ back in 09, but as I remember the website has been up and down several times over the years.

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=103660"

I rather thought I'd like to have a look at the Girls at New Escape so followed the link given on the FR.

Although I found that the cheapest service was now £260, I really liked their open door policy. I must admit though that I prefer a natural look - those on the website were a bit plasticky for my liking. Anyone tried their French service?

Interesting that the FR has already been deleted! Someone, presumably, didn't find it to his or her taste?

http://www.newescape.co.uk

I am sure that the fr was genuine. The link though seems to have wandered off as you can see!

I note now that all New Escape FRs have been deleted (presumably on the basis of the above link not working correctly). If anyone does know that this parlour continues to operate (without a website); I suggest they contact G to get the FRs reinstated, minus the link of course.

Edited by mega

I tried ringing the parlour to see if they were still open, but there was no answer after 20 rings. I suspect they have ceased trading, but if anyone finds out otherwise please let me know.

I tried ringing the parlour to see if they were still open, but there was no answer after 20 rings. I suspect they have ceased trading, but if anyone finds out otherwise please let me know.

Here's the rub: Chelsea who I did an FR when she was at New Escape is still working and indeed has a single FR for Liquid Indulgence in Derby where I saw her a few months ago... girls often have reputations that transcend the place that they work at and for this reason I'm not really a great fan of FRs being deleted when an establishment closes (after all the FRs belong to the girl not the agency/parlour). ;)

B

Here's the rub: Chelsea who I did an FR when she was at New Escape is still working and indeed has a single FR for Liquid Indulgence in Derby where I saw her a few months ago... girls often have reputations that transcend the place that they work at and for this reason I'm not really a great fan of FRs being deleted when an establishment closes (after all the FRs belong to the girl not the agency/parlour). ;)

B

All you need to do if you are a FR contributor is send G a report on the feedback form. He will then amend the FRs to reflect the current situation - so if Chelsea is working elsewhere her FRs will be reinstated and amended to show Liquid Indulgence. I have written about 100 FRs but try to keep them up to date - consequently only 17 are now shown against my name which reflects the girls who are currently working.

Do you know what has happened to New Escape - the closure, if it has occurred, was very sudden - and whatever happened to Lee who was (disputedly) their star attraction?

All you need to do if you are a FR contributor is send G a report on the feedback form. He will then amend the FRs to reflect the current situation - so if Chelsea is working elsewhere her FRs will be reinstated and amended to show Liquid Indulgence. I have written about 100 FRs but try to keep them up to date - consequently only 17 are now shown against my name which reflects the girls who are currently working.

Do you know what has happened to New Escape - the closure, if it has occurred, was very sudden - and whatever happened to Lee who was (disputedly) their star attraction?

No idea what happened to New Escape, they moved but I never visited them in their new location. By report on Lee was deleted at the beginning of October 2009 because she had 'retired or moved on'. When I saw Chelsea at Liquid Indulgence earlier towards the end of last year she didn't know anything about her so I guess she's in the wind...

B