Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Xenia

Experimental Booking In Progress

13 posts in this topic

I've got this email

Hi Xeniax

im a 61 year old overweight male who likes humiliation and financial domination.i am married but im sure you can get me to stray from my wife princess.

my wife has saved up a lot of money for our family holiday this year but i am sure that you can get me to pay you all they have saved ,and ridicule me about it ,but how would you go about this angel ?

please let me know how you will make me stray and what you will do to help ruin me for motivation for me to book a visit.

thanks princess

Would let you know, how it goes... after his wife will claim on his life insurance. :-)

I've got this email

Hi Xeniax

im a 61 year old overweight male who likes humiliation and financial domination.i am married but im sure you can get me to stray from my wife princess.

my wife has saved up a lot of money for our family holiday this year but i am sure that you can get me to pay you all they have saved ,and ridicule me about it ,but how would you go about this angel ?

please let me know how you will make me stray and what you will do to help ruin me for motivation for me to book a visit.

thanks princess

Would let you know, how it goes... after his wife will claim on his life insurance. :-)

Sounds like one of those Nigerian scams xx

I know a dominatrix who gets paid by a couple of guys every month one of them for the pleasure of cleaning her flat the other seems satisfied with financial domination only. What a pervert!

...please let me know how you will make me stray and what you will do to help ruin me for motivation for me to book a visit...

Sounds like an email fantasist who just wants you to describe what you could do so he has some wank fodder.

Yeah, defo sounds like a timewaster to me.

If somethings too good to be true,then it usually is.

I've got this email

Hi Xeniax

thanks princess

Whatever happened to WG/ Client confidentiality?

Thats the last time I will ever email you Xenia ;)

Edited by Steve2

Sounds like he is getting off on sending emails to a variety of girls,getting a twisted kick out of it and storing it in the visual wank bank..lol..xx.

Clear, precise websites aren't enough? Now you have to write a tender to get a client?

In his e-mail he can use punctuation but can't use capitals? Obviously a time-wasting nutter.

Angel ? Princess ?

Bleurgh. <_<

Angel ? Princess ?

Bleurgh. <_<

Oh sweetie, don't you like terms like that? Never mind honeybunch. :P

I've got this email

Hi Xeniax

thanks princess

61 and overweight...financial domination...sound like a banker to me. I'd avoid him like the plague.

I've got this email

Hi Xeniax

thanks princess

Title to this topic sounds strangely firmiliar :-)