noneknown

Strapon In Central London

18 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! First time posting here...

I was just wondering if anyone had any advice for a girl that provided a strapon service in central london (incall/outcall) I was interested in a preferably English girl. So far I've seen a link to Mistress Ella - who's not really my type - although I like the fact that she's not 100% just into the domme aspect. Independent or an agency girl works.

Would be great if anyone could give me some suggestions!

Also, was wondering if anyone knew girls that would shave me 'down there' and did some snowballing! Yes, I do have some fetishes! :)

I'm sure there is no shortage of ladies in London who would be happy to satisfy your strap-on desires. You're probably aware of this, in which case sorry, but if you go to The Other Site (a synonym for Grown-Up Employment) you can do a detailed search on location, ethnicity, services etc. The service search includes snowballing, though it doesn't include personal grooming, but I have no doubt plenty would be willing to oblige. Good luck.

Hi Easylover - Thanks for the help! I took a quick look at the site - seems to be mostly independent girls. Any ideas for agency girls?

Thanks again for the help!

www.londonretreat.co.uk would be ideal for you

Even though the BDSM scene isn't for me, I still had an enjoyable time finding that out.

Thanks a lot Mash! I'll definitely check it out.

btw, anyone have any idea how girls like kiran/ayesha from sugarbabes are at strapon?

Really appreciate the help so far!

I haven't tried it but Cherry (Aishainvasian) 'threatened' me with a strap on if I didn't partake of her own ass!

I'm not really into 'A' but I went along with her...

Pedro

Noneknown,

The 'other site' is a bit of a minefield so choose carefully. Feedback etc

Pedro

Hi We actually get a lot of request for strap on and a girl called Mata is very good.

I am sure that its not as rare as you think with the agency girls may be the agencies are just not listing this clearly on the sites??

Chloe x

Thanks a lot for the help guys!

Pedro - you're right..it really is!

Does anyone know if any of the HoD Kensington girls offer strap-on/snowballing services?

Does anyone know if any of the HoD Kensington girls offer strap-on/snowballing services?

That would be a dirty-snowball then?

yeah good question about HoD. I'd be interested to know the answer to that as well!

Tina at the London Retreat is brilliant. I've tried half a dozen women and she's the only one that makes it more than simply a mechanical 'in and out' routine. As she put it, 'I do it the way I like a man to screw me'. A proper experience.

Tina at the London Retreat is brilliant. I've tried half a dozen women and she's the only one that makes it more than simply a mechanical 'in and out' routine. As she put it, 'I do it the way I like a man to screw me'. A proper experience.

Just bumping this up - anyone know about HoD and these 'adventurous' services?

Mata is excellent she is up for most things not easily shocked. I love her red stilletto shoes She really has some cool outfits!

Hi, any idea if Mistress Chloe or Kiera still work in Milton Keynes? I have tried to contact them but the website does not work anymore. Maybe they changed names??

If you like a really good hard pounding, the best I have ever experienced is Mistress Chloe in Bletchley/Milton Keynes:-
http://www.dommechloe.com/mistress.htm