attini

Help Deciding Between 2 Girls In Glasgow/edinburgh

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in getting as close to a PSE experience in edinburgh or glasgow as possible on my next visit there. I've narrowed the list down to french-magalie and sweet-tasty-taylor (both listed on the other site). Does anyone with experience of both have a suggestion? Magalie does sound like the ticket but I'm not finding much on taylor even though she seems to offer all the necessary services and projects the right filthy attitude (unless it's the same taylor I see in the FRs for paradise and scorpio saunas in edinburgh). I'm also open to any other suggestions. I've already gone through the PSE thread here and the newbie recommendations for glasgow btw.

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in getting as close to a PSE experience in edinburgh or glasgow as possible on my next visit there. I've narrowed the list down to french-magalie and sweet-tasty-taylor (both listed on the other site). Does anyone with experience of both have a suggestion? Magalie does sound like the ticket but I'm not finding much on taylor even though she seems to offer all the necessary services and projects the right filthy attitude (unless it's the same taylor I see in the FRs for paradise and scorpio saunas in edinburgh). I'm also open to any other suggestions. I've already gone through the PSE thread here and the newbie recommendations for glasgow btw.

Thanks!

Magalie's profile on the other site is genuine, except she is somewhat older than she claims. No knowledge of Taylor. Glasgow's current star attractions are nicole-hot, jasmine4hotfun and (in Paisley) youngsexslave88.

Magalie's profile on the other site is genuine, except she is somewhat older than she claims. No knowledge of Taylor. Glasgow's current star attractions are nicole-hot, jasmine4hotfun and (in Paisley) youngsexslave88.

Thanks a lot for the pointers toxical. I had seen a mention of Magalie's age on another thread and it's not a particular problem for me if I know it in advance. I hadn't come across nicole-hot before (probably cos I included a-levels in my searches), lovely peachy body but i think more likely to be a GFE than PSE. youngsexslave88 looks like fantastic value for money but would be wasted on me. I tried a Sub not too long ago and realised I wasn't anywhere close to prepared for any serious BDSM yet :( So Magalie it still is!

I keep coming back to french magalie because I know I am guaranteed a good time in her company.Absolutely no clock watching or rushing. Gorgeous face and body and all services available no extras