Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bullet

Visiting London At Short Notice...help!

14 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I am visiting London at short notice having never punted there at all.

Got a really busy few days and have not got time to do much research...it seems a minefield down there.

I would appreciate any recommendations for indies/agencies up to £200 per hour.

My type - slim size 6-10, dark hair (love black, Asian or tanned brunette girls).

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Got any more specifics, otherwise there are loads of girls that fit your broad criteria

Erm...

Not a fan of owo.

Like a girl who smokes if possible.

Try Alice at www.guildfordgold.co.uk

Thanks for that.

However, her pics don't really do anything for me and it looks more of a parlour set up.

Have a google search bit obviously also go by how helpful the agency is when you call them.

They should be friendly and answer your questions. Do not be afraid to be clear with them about exactly what your needs are.

Good luck

Chloe x

Could you recommend any reputable agencies?

Could you recommend any reputable agencies?

House of Divine, South Kensington, SW7. Quality and value for money guaranteed. Parlour not agency though.

Edited by raylondoner

Thanks. They have some amazing looking girls. Not keen on a parlour setup though.

Thanks. They have some amazing looking girls. Not keen on a parlour setup though.

Why what don't you like about them?

Just prefer indie or agency.

Plus HOD London don't seem to open on a weekend which rules them out.

Just prefer indie or agency.

Plus HOD London don't seem to open on a weekend which rules them out.

To some extent I share your bias, and I've never been to HOD Kensington, but have been to HOD at MK a very few times. Based on that experience ( and assuming HOD at Kensington is a similar set-up), I'd say it's much closer to an Agency set-up than a traditional parlour. You're shown straight to room (which was very good size, etc), and never see any other lady ( apart from maid) or any other punter. And booking system before allows booking days in advance.... and is more reliable than most agencies.

Certainly if you saw a lady you particularly fancy at a time you can make, I'd say "worth a try"... and suspect you'd end up agreeing it feels pretty much like an agency set-up. If not... feel free to send me a "PM bollocking".

To some extent I share your bias, and I've never been to HOD Kensington, but have been to HOD at MK a very few times. Based on that experience ( and assuming HOD at Kensington is a similar set-up), I'd say it's much closer to an Agency set-up than a traditional parlour. You're shown straight to room (which was very good size, etc), and never see any other lady ( apart from maid) or any other punter. And booking system before allows booking days in advance.... and is more reliable than most agencies.

Certainly if you saw a lady you particularly fancy at a time you can make, I'd say "worth a try"... and suspect you'd end up agreeing it feels pretty much like an agency set-up. If not... feel free to send me a "PM bollocking".

I would definitely try on your recommendation. However, they do not open on a weekend according to their website and that is the only time I will have available.

Just found out my trip to London has been delayed by a week which gives me a little more chance to find an indie/agency.