TheCount

Miss James Aka Sasha James On "the Other Site"

10 posts in this topic

Here is the thing, I've been trying to book this girl from the "other site" when ever she is touring North of the Border, but I ALWAYS get a complete run about from her. Tour dates being changed at the last minute, family problems, illness etc

She does seem to have a lot of good feedback on A***t W**K, but when you look at the detail, they just seem to be too good to be true :( I've had a look through the field reports here realise that she has had a fair mixture of good and bad reports across all the names she's used.

Has anyone actually had the pleasure of the fair Miss James and what like was the experience?

The Count

she worked at SS in manchester under the name paige, not seen her myself but there plenty of reports about her,

her reports range from perfunctory to the best ever !! reading between the lines if you click with her you will be ok

I saw her in Glasgow a coupel of weeks ago and yes she is a nice girl, however I think she is a bit full of her own importance.

I booked her for two hours and in that time she must have spent an hour me with, kept nipping out for various reasons and we didn't click.

She is decent but not as pretty as her pics make out and taller than I expected.

Yes she does seem to give guys the runaround a bit , but to be fair once booking confirmed it went smoothly.

She also wanted to introduce a friend who she was with but we didn't get round to talking cash as I hsd spent enough, this rejection might have put her off a bit.

What style of encounter are you after ?

If it is dirty talking, anal, CIM with a hot mid 20s babe with ridiculous fake tits (done recently) and you don't mind no kissing then I'd say go for it so long as you have plenty of cash.

If you are after tenderness, kissing especially french kissing, GFE, intimacy then she'd be a risky (reckless) choice.

Tons of reports on her on LBB forum from her time as Paige (previously Sasha) at Sandy's. Some love her, plenty left deeply unimpressed but I suspect many of them expected her to kiss when her profile at the time didn't mention it. She does kiss long time regulars so if you read reports mentioning kissing then it will be with a client she's seen many times over the years.

In all honesty, I'd be cautious about spending money on anyone who has a schedule similar to Sasha James'. Her workload is absolutely brutal.

Looks like she has just joined maxes angels as "Molly"

Agree with other posts, nice looking girl, not quite the Playboy playmate she makes out on her site and some of the reports.

She used to work as Paige at Sandys and it shows, very busy and 2-3 guys a day would be a slow day (that's what she told me!).

Not tender enough for GFE and not full on enough for PSE, but lovers of dirty talking big boobed girls will like.

Expect the deluge of OTT reviews of her to follow, same as all the other new girls at maxes

I have seen her once when she was visiting Kent. She was rather attractive but the service was good but a little functional, not the GFE I really enjoy. However, the biggest issue I have is that she now sends a text each time she is in Kent touting herself. I have asked her to stop but they still come through every time she is in the area!!! So beware of that if you book her.

I saw her once in Scotland. I thought she was a stunning young lady although I too had to try several times to get a meet. However, once arranged I enjoyed myself. However, do get texts from her every time she's in the area but I've never gone back. Found somebody much better!!

Oh I can't possibly do that!! All I'll say is that she is just brilliant, works in Glasgow and makes you feel that you're really important to her. I admit to being addicted! Sorry.

You could PM me her details and earn yourself some good karma