North Finchley

9 posts in this topic

Just come across this place in North Finchley near the Finchley Lido Vue Cinema complex. Looks like it's in a flat.

Anyone had any experience? Good or bad

http://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/relaxing_sensual_massage_from_the_oriental_in_north_finchley-o1876912.html

Thanks

I think they have been on Ace for a while.

http://www.acemassage.net/northfinchleyorientals/northfinchleyorientals.htm

Never been there. I get the impression they tend to shuffle girls round from parlour to parlour in the oriental parlours. Anyone know any different ?

Can anyone give me the low down; services offered (CIM?) & locaiton, on Lilly ladies..looks like they have Gabrielle & Isabella working todady.

thanks

I think they have been on Ace for a while.

http://www.acemassage.net/northfinchleyorientals/northfinchleyorientals.htm

I get the impression they tend to shuffle girls round from parlour to parlour in the oriental parlours. Anyone know any different ?

Spot on. That seems to happen at most Oriental places. Girls do a one week stint and move on, which is often why the girl in the pic is never there. I avoid nowadays

Can anyone give me the low down; services offered (CIM?) & locaiton, on Lilly ladies..looks like they have Gabrielle & Isabella working todady.

thanks

I punted with Gabriella - FR105095 - Very positive

FK is included but anal extra, not sure about CIM - tariffs on back of doors, but obviously dependant on what the girl is happy to do - Website not much help -

Location-wise it's off the main drag. The road has restricted parking so they offer off-road spots but of course one may feel a little wary of parking there.

The room are well-appointed and the girls attractive so a good place to use if you live that way

thanks

The facilities are OK but nothing special. If the private parking is not free or you don't want to use it, you can park in Sainsburys for 1 hour free, 2 hours for £1.

Vanilla FS is £60 per half hour, £120 per hour. Everything else is extra, including FK.

OWO is £40 so I don't bother, most girls will do it but not all, and CIM or A is an individual preference, probably only a few do it.

Most girls are very attractive, my favourites (all cheerful, chatty girls) are Celina, v slim, Katrina, curvy with big boobs, and Julie, stunning

and fairly curvy.

The facilities are OK but nothing special. If the private parking is not free or you don't want to use it, you can park in Sainsburys for 1 hour free, 2 hours for £1.

Vanilla FS is £60 per half hour, £120 per hour. Everything else is extra, including FK.

OWO is £40 so I don't bother, most girls will do it but not all, and CIM or A is an individual preference, probably only a few do it.

Most girls are very attractive, my favourites (all cheerful, chatty girls) are Celina, v slim, Katrina, curvy with big boobs, and Julie, stunning

and fairly curvy.

thanks Czechmate..

Any of them CIM?

what service does lola offer she works on thu lilly ladies? i am planning for her thursday any feedbacks please?