Irgendeiner

Munich Re - Orgy In Budapest!

10 posts in this topic

"After each such encounter the women were stamped on the lower arm in order to keep track of how often each woman was frequented," the paper quoted the man as saying.

The women wore red and yellow wrist bands. One lot were hostesses, the others would fulfil your every wish.

There were also women with white wrist bands. They were reserved for board members and the very best sales reps.

It sounds like the women were treated like cattle - being branded and wearing ribbons. I can't say I share you view that' its a marvellous story. I was quite shocked that this could occur in a major firm.

Not to mention the ratio of female - male... Haven't been to LMP, but 2:1 and 5:1 speaks in favor of LMP, even if you have to pay for it.

"After each such encounter the women were stamped on the lower arm in order to keep track of how often each woman w

It sounds like the women were treated like cattle - being branded and wearing ribbons. I can't say I share you view that' its a marvellous story. I was quite shocked that this could occur in a major firm.

Here, within certain ill defined limits, I think we are free to seek our own, preferred pleasures, without judgment from our colleagues?

I have never attended any of Lady Marmalade's (or any other) parties, but, other than the WGs probably getting paid on a piece-work basis, was there that much difference?

To digress a moment, there is another thread running on the terms one uses to describe the "parts of the weapon" and how one uses it. "Darlink, I wish to frequent you now!" hasn't yet been offered, but it does have a certain quaint appeal, IMHO!

The BBC or NOTW?

It doesn't add up.

The gathering was held at a thermal baths in the Hungarian capital Budapest as a reward to particularly successful salesmen......

guests were able to take the women to four-poster beds at the spa

They have four poster beds at thermal baths in Hungary?

If they had said a group of blokes go away for a weekend to a knocking shop in Hungary on expenses I could believe it because thats what it sounds like.

"The women wore red and yellow wrist bands. One lot were hostesses, the others would fulfil your every wish.

Not seen it myself, but I've read on ISG that at some flat rate clubs in Germany they use a wrist band system to indicate if a girl takes it up the bum or not.

"After each such encounter the women were stamped on the lower arm in order to keep track of how often each woman was frequented," the paper quoted the man as saying.

They may well have taken note of how many clients they had, but stamping their arms? Come on. 'how often each woman was frequented' is a strange use of English. Are the BBC now resorting to doing babel-fish translations of articles in German newspapers to fill their website?

The BBC or NOTW?

It doesn't add up.

The gathering was held at a thermal baths in the Hungarian capital Budapest as a reward to particularly successful salesmen......

If they had said a group of blokes go away for a weekend to a knocking shop in Hungary on expenses I could believe it because thats what it sounds like.

"The women wore red and yellow wrist bands. One lot were hostesses, the others would fulfil your every wish.

Not seen it myself, but I've read on ISG that at some flat rate clubs in Germany they use a wrist band system to indicate if a girl takes it up the bum or not.

They may well have taken note of how many clients they had, but stamping their arms? Come on. 'how often each woman was frequented' is a strange use of English. Are the BBC now resorting to doing babel-fish translations of articles in German newspapers to fill their website?

I've seen the stamp/bracelet/RFID method at FKK/caribbean in the past, and large screens with a running total. Seeing a flashing sign saying sonya gives best BJ, is a real comon.

The BBC's report gives a link to Handelsblatt, which is similarly serious as the London Financial Times, where I searched for "Budapest" and found, inter alia, the following:

Die Damen wurden nach jedem solcher Treffen mit einem Stempel auf ihrem Unterarm abgestempelt. So wurde festgehalten, welche Dame wie oft frequentiert wurde", schreibt ein Anwesender, ebenfalls an Eides statt. Einige der Frauen sollen es auf mehr als ein Dutzend Aufdrucke gebracht haben.

So "frequented" is a straight lift from the German. "Eid" is an oath, so it does now, three years later, look as if there is some variety of investigation being carried out. Oh, and "mehr als ein Dutzend" is "more than a dozen"!

Edited by Irgendeiner

The BBC or NOTW?

It doesn't add up.

The baths are located in the Hotel Gellart, a famous spa that at least used to be very posh and very proper. I visited there twice about 20 years ago and saw no evidence of any happy occcurances or even any happy endings on offer. :P Edited by Tiggy 7

I didn't think of the spa at a hotel idea. It does sound like the company took over the hotel and some hired some girls.

The baths are located in the Hotel Gellert, a famous spa that at least used to be very posh and very proper. I visited there twice about 20 years ago and saw no evidence of any happy occcurances or even any happy endings on offer. :P

The story, with a few library pictures (all participants were searched at the entrance and all/any telephones or cameras taken off them) can be found here: http://www.handelsblatt.com/unternehmen/versicherungen/mordsspass-mit-prostituierten-fuer-die-truppe-von-herrn-kaiser-/4193282.html?p4193282=all - there seem to have been two beds, one on each side, and a stage in the middle, with a running performance by one bloke with two bints. Another picture, not attached to this article, shows something more like the Roman bath at Bath.