Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nobody22

Hotel Vs Parlour

25 posts in this topic

I like the atmosphere of an incall to a wg's own place: more privacy and more of a "girl-friend experience." This week I spoke to someone local whose website offered incalls and outcalls, with photos taken in a house, but who told me she only does outcalls to clients' houses or to hotels. That set me thinking. I'm not drawn to the idea of a hotel appointment. I like two hours in the morning, 11 to 1. How private can that be when the cleaners are passing by? Would I want to emerge to conference attenders going to lunch? Could I look the receptionists in the eye? Isn't a hotel room very impersonal? And then I thought, why am I considering a hotel room at all, compared with a good massage parlour such as the ones in MK? So why would any punter choose a hotel room over a massage parlour, please?

I'm pretty sure a decent hotel is much cleaner than a parlour (how often do you reckon they change the sheets and towels in a parlour, after every punter?) and the hotel receptionist probably hasn't given you a second thought..

As for the cleaners - they have a schedule to keep and won't be listening at your door.

I don't understand why there's so much paranoia about hotels. People don't notice you, other people don't care about you (why the hell would people at a conference even give you a second look?) and you can come and go as you like.

I like the atmosphere of an incall to a wg's own place: more privacy and more of a "girl-friend experience." This week I spoke to someone local whose website offered incalls and outcalls, with photos taken in a house, but who told me she only does outcalls to clients' houses or to hotels. That set me thinking. I'm not drawn to the idea of a hotel appointment. I like two hours in the morning, 11 to 1. How private can that be when the cleaners are passing by? Would I want to emerge to conference attenders going to lunch? Could I look the receptionists in the eye? Isn't a hotel room very impersonal? And then I thought, why am I considering a hotel room at all, compared with a good massage parlour such as the ones in MK? So why would any punter choose a hotel room over a massage parlour, please?

The punter might not want to go to a parlour as he might think he may bump into other punters which he doesnt wish to do, he might prefer the WG to come to him in the comfort of his hotel, he might not have time to get to an incall place but has time at his hotel. A parlour that advertises and offers sexual services is also a brothel so illegal so the punter might want to avoid even the smallest risk of being caught up in a raid.

If the hotel is other than a small family run concern most simply wont know or care whats going on, as long as you have paid and dont trash the room punting in one isnt usually a problem and never has been in my experience.

I can understand the reasons for choosing a hotel given above from a logical perspective, but personally I think the choice of hotel over parlour is madness. A hotel room is anywhere from 50-100 (or more) quid wasted. You could spend that on something else altogether, or you could spend it simply extending your parlour punt by an hour, or having a second parlour punt later in the day. Even for a slightly cleaner room or whatever, the logic of giving Mr. Hilton money that you could be spending on sex totally eludes me. I only hotel punt when in a hotel on business (and therefore not spending my own money on it) anyway. There are a number of girls I'd like to see who offer outcall only so, sadly, I just don't.

If you take care with which hotel you choose they can also be much more intimate than most WG's places, especially when they are working from a flat they don't live in.

It's amazing the effect a few candles, some mood music and a bit of care with the lighting can achieve in an already well decor'd hotel room..

I like the atmosphere of an incall to a wg's own place: more privacy and more of a "girl-friend experience."

This is something that is also of importance to me, when punting!

I've visited girls for incalls, where they have gone to some lenghts to create a sensual and sexy boudoir! I find this adds greatly to a punt, so much so, that I don't even consider going to hotels or parlours.

I'm also "lucky", in that I can ask girls round for outcalls and I have set up my bedroom just how I like it...soft lighting, music system, mirrors....uummm, should I invest in a waterbed?? :D

...some mood music...

I really do wonder what some punters think the paid-sex experience is supposed to deliver. Mood music? And precisely what music captures the mood of handing money over so someone will have sex with you? (Didn't the Pistols do a Filthy Lucre Tour all those years ago? Pretty Vacant, perhaps?)

I rather think a parlour serves its purpose quite well, and very cost effectively. You get to have great sex with a beautiful girl in an entirely passable environment. No lace curtains and background Vivaldi? Well, she's only loving you for an hour, anyway.

I really do wonder what some punters think the paid-sex experience is supposed to deliver. Mood music? And precisely what music captures the mood of handing money over so someone will have sex with you? (Didn't the Pistols do a Filthy Lucre Tour all those years ago? Pretty Vacant, perhaps?)

I rather think a parlour serves its purpose quite well, and very cost effectively. You get to have great sex with a beautiful girl in an entirely passable environment. No lace curtains and background Vivaldi? Well, she's only loving you for an hour, anyway.

You made an assumption above that people pay for an hotel on top of the booking. I see a working girl in an hotel when I'm already there, be it on business or whatever. It's a sunk cost and doesn't affect the cost of the punt.

Why would you see a girl in a parlour and pay their rent & cleaning when you've already paid your rent or mortgage for the home you live in, it's madness!

I put on the music I like to listen to when I'm having sex, and to set the environment up how I like it.

I suspect the punting you do and the punting I do are very different.

And also - do parlours change the bedding after each punter? How much jizz and sweat are you lying in?

At least if I'm in a decent hotel (or in my home) I know when the sheets were changed...

Also if it goes well, the paid sex environment should be exactly how I choose it to be. Because that's what I'm paying for.

Edited by Tibbs

You made an assumption above that people pay for an hotel on top of the booking. I see a working girl in an hotel when I'm already there, be it on business or whatever. It's a sunk cost and doesn't affect the cost of the punt.

Why would you see a girl in a parlour and pay their rent & cleaning when you've already paid your rent or mortgage for the home you live in, it's madness!

I put on the music I like to listen to when I'm having sex, and to set the environment up how I like it.

I suspect the punting you do and the punting I do are very different.

Quite the opposite, if you read what I wrote. I said that I DO punt in hotels when I am there already, for precisely the reason you give (the cost of the room is a sunk cost). However, I think it dumb to get a hotel room ONLY to punt. So we are in total agreement on that point.

Your second point is obviously extremely easy for most of to answer. We pay the girl's rent and cleaning at a parlour rather than seeing her in the home we've paid the mortgage on because most of us have wives who have not yet reached the stage of enlightenment required to be happy to welcome husband's paid relief into the family home.

If the music is what you like to listen to, understood. Fair point.

I've seen quite a few girls at hotels, where they've booked the room and used it as a base. Never had any issues in fact having a lovely bathroom available with easy access is definitely a bonus. The one thing I did miss a little were the extra mirrors.

People meet in hotels for sex, whether paid for or not. People come and go from hotel rooms all the time, not just to check in/out. You'll only encounter a problem if you look incredibly nervous and draw attention to yourself.

And also - do parlours change the bedding after each punter? How much jizz and sweat are you lying in?

At least if I'm in a decent hotel (or in my home) I know when the sheets were changed...

I've seen quite a few girls at hotels, where they've booked the room and used it as a base. I don't think they got the sheets changed after every client.

IME apart from one blatant exception, a clean towel is deployed, negating the need to change sheets etc. Both parlour and hotel.

I've seen quite a few girls at hotels, where they've booked the room and used it as a base. I don't think they got the sheets changed after every client.

Hence why I don't see a girl in their hotel room, I'd see them in mine.

I guess I'm an extreme example, as I very very rarely do incalls, I only do them for parties (no outcall option without a lottery win! :P and I know the party I frequent changes the sheets after each 2 hour party) and for (indy) ladies I really want to see who don't offer outcalls. I've never been to an establishment in this country though a certain lady is going to make me break this rule. I don't punt often, but when I do I spend quite a lot, so £60 for a decent hotel room would not be a significant extra expense. I do tend to time my hotel outcalls with business trips, so the room cost is not covered by me.

If I see a lady when I'm not travelling, I will see her in my home. I'm lucky in this respect in that I live alone and have this luxury. I have to say I don't want to have sex lying on a towel, I want it on high thread count Egyptian cotton sheets.

I guess I'm just a planner who likes things exactly the way I want them. I can make that happen with outcalls, and I wouldn't want to be mid-punt to have a knock on the door from the maid because they're getting raided or we're being too noisy, or we've over-run by a couple of minutes and the next punter has arrived.

IME apart from one blatant exception, a clean towel is deployed, negating the need to change sheets etc. Both parlour and hotel.

A few WGs have not changed towels in my experience but i always take my own on 121 punts nowadays anyway. :)

They certainly dont get changed after each punter in most hotels, the WG would need to have brought her own sheets for this to be the case, the hotel would think it odd for sheets to need laundering every hour or two in my view. Thats why towels are often put on top of sheets or duvets and in the past virtually every WG used to do this in my experience.

They certainly dont get changed after each punter in most hotels, the WG would need to have brought her own sheets for this to be the case, the hotel would think it odd for sheets to need laundering every hour or two in my view. Thats why towels are often put on top of sheets or duvets and in the past virtually every WG used to do this in my experience.

You'd be surprised :)

Throw (brought from home): 1, Top of duvet: 2, flip duvet: 3, get rid of duvet: 4, spill minestrone cup-a-soup over duvet/fitted sheet (undoubtedly the best place for it) and apologetic call to Housekeeping - get sheets changed, nick couple of fitted sheets (if you're lucky) off the trolley along with towels and stash in suitcase 5,6,7 etc. It's not impossible, provided you stay in a decent hotel. A thinnish throw or a big fitted sheet just in case doesn't take up a lot of room in the luggage.

If you book a place with a guest laundry (or a serviced apartment) you can wash them yourself too - there is no need for anybody to be lying on towels (unless you're getting a bit avant-garde and suspect you might not want to sleep in it after :blink:). And if you really do run out there's always the bath, shower, desk, chair, window ledge...

This is something that is also of importance to me, when punting!

I've visited girls for incalls, where they have gone to some lenghts to create a sensual and sexy boudoir! I find this adds greatly to a punt, so much so, that I don't even consider going to hotels or parlours.

I'm also "lucky", in that I can ask girls round for outcalls and I have set up my bedroom just how I like it...soft lighting, music system, mirrors....uummm, should I invest in a waterbed?? :D

No.

I shudder when I think of the cowgirl session on a waterbed which ended up with both of us in an

undignified heap on the floor.

:blink:

personally speaking,I have just left mk scene to go fully independent. I find it works for me, I can take my time on appointements and not rushing around so much I do prefer hotels and guys that I see much prefer set up in a hotel to see me, it generally runs smooth and there is no worry about reception etc, as most people are going about their own business. I still see regular clients that came to see me in a parlour/agencies- through my owm website and purple website and do not see so many guys in comparison and can leave a bit of gap in between clients. Have to add this is my own particular preference.

I would say you have no worries in going to see a girl at a hotel, most big hotels have a lot of business functions going on and would not be noticing the coming/going of poeple. I agree with above in post- unless you draw attention to yourself you will not have a problem. have fun :-))

Natasha honi, best wishes as an independent. You'll certainly still be getting my custom! Looking forward to next time....xx

You'd be surprised :)

Throw (brought from home): 1, Top of duvet: 2, flip duvet: 3, get rid of duvet: 4, spill minestrone cup-a-soup over duvet/fitted sheet (undoubtedly the best place for it) and apologetic call to Housekeeping - get sheets changed, nick couple of fitted sheets (if you're lucky) off the trolley along with towels and stash in suitcase 5,6,7 etc. It's not impossible, provided you stay in a decent hotel. A thinnish throw or a big fitted sheet just in case doesn't take up a lot of room in the luggage.

If you book a place with a guest laundry (or a serviced apartment) you can wash them yourself too - there is no need for anybody to be lying on towels (unless you're getting a bit avant-garde and suspect you might not want to sleep in it after :blink:). And if you really do run out there's always the bath, shower, desk, chair, window ledge...

I remember asking a regular recently how she managed to have so many towels during the day at a hotel and she broadly told me the same - I found it very amusing!

Hi Smiths, in my case I do not see enough clients to be needing many many many sheets, duvets, covers etc, etc, to be changed lol

Also as well, this method is good for me and suits me because its convenient. If I was making myself available every day I would probably

rent a place, but not doing so many hours it would be a pointless. Working from home is not an option and I would not do this in any case.

The above is just my mere opinion on what is good for me. Each girl has their own way/method in working.

Natasha honi, best wishes as an independent. You'll certainly still be getting my custom! Looking forward to next time....xx

Thank-you Bonsoir xxx

I do prefer hotels and guys that I see much prefer set up in a hotel to see me, it generally runs smooth and there is no worry about reception etc, as most people are going about their own business.

Do you prefer hotels or your own place, Natasha? Does the WG choose the hotel?

Do you prefer hotels or your own place, Natasha? Does the WG choose the hotel?

If you read Natashas post 22 on this thread she says she doesnt offer Incalls to her own place.

Either could choose the hotel, depends on what suits. I prefer the WG to do so myself and assuming its convenient distance wise then that suits me. If you want to use a particular hotel just speak to the lady before booking it to ensure its convenient distance wise for her.