Lynn

Now Here Is A First!

18 posts in this topic

I never believed that the lovely George McCoy actually sold any of his books

:D

but today I met a charming man who manages to get through life without a computer

and internet so bought THE BOOK.

He contacted me and was prepared to visit without having seen photos or read anything

about me other than what Mr McCoy concocted way back when he entered me.......

into his book!!

So thanks Georgie if you are reading this.

I (almost but not quite) take back everything I said about you! B)

:blink:

Whats actually in a George McCoy guide?

Is it like a collection of personal Field reports? Some sort of mens magazine like FHM for punters?

I noticed Caitland from Annabellas is on the cover of the last one so is it like a TV guide of parlours and he reviews the parlour as a whole or is it specific girls?

"Interview with MK Chloe"?

Is it like a collection of personal Field reports? Some sort of mens magazine like FHM for punters?

I noticed Caitland from Annabellas is on the cover of the last one so is it like a TV guide of parlours and he reviews the parlour as a whole or is it specific girls?

Unless you are anything from "Gothika" you wouldn't put your coupon on anything, chook ;) xxx lol x

It's not even as useful as Field Reports because he lists ladies he has never even met. I've not seen the book, but he added me to his website (giving me five stars, despite never having so much as spoken to me) by just rehashing the details on my @W profile page and then rang afterwards, ostensibly to tell me he'd done it and check it was OK to use the photo he'd already lifted and published but really so that he could arrange to pop round and try to flog me some advertising.

At best it's a directory that goes out of date really quickly. I think this is the first time I've ever heard of anybody getting a job from the book *applauds Adele*.

Unless you are anything from "Gothika" you wouldn't put your coupon on anything, chook ;) xxx lol x

"Gothika"? Isnt that the series after battlestar galactica?? Or that crap Halle Berry film?

It's not even as useful as Field Reports because he lists ladies he has never even met. I've not seen the book, but he added me to his website (giving me five stars, despite never having so much as spoken to me) by just rehashing the details on my @W profile page and then rang afterwards, ostensibly to tell me he'd done it and check it was OK to use the photo he'd already lifted and published but really so that he could arrange to pop round and try to flog me some advertising.

At best it's a directory that goes out of date really quickly. I think this is the first time I've ever heard of anybody getting a job from the book *applauds Adele*.

So basically....its "adultw0rk" in hardcopy? And you pay for it?

So basically....its "adultw0rk" in hardcopy? And you pay for it?

Or access to his on line members site at £20 a year or £10 for 30 days when i last looked, i declined to pay.

Edited by smiths

I learned today that he does not just produce one thick book containing all entries for ladies/agencies/parlours

for the whole of the UK... no

You can purchase individual slim books specifically for regions... NE, SW etc

His books contain outdated info of course.. the guy I met today thought I still had red hair and I told him otherwise

... also Mr McCoy does indeed insert profiles without our permission ( or indeed any fees from us!!! ) and he did this

with me also.. both on his website and in the book.

He also included a profile of me on his site but after patiently waiting for me to send him lots of money and realising

I was not going to.. he has removed it... I just checked. My banner linking to my site is still there so it is a bit of

free advertising... thanks again George!

I learned today that he does not just produce one thick book containing all entries for ladies/agencies/parlours

His books contain outdated info of course.. the guy I met today thought I still had red hair and I told him otherwise

... also Mr McCoy does indeed insert profiles without our permission ( or indeed any fees from us!!! ) and he did this

He also included a profile of me on his site but after patiently waiting for me to send him lots of money and realising

I was not going to.. he has removed it... I just checked. My banner linking to my site is still there so it is a bit of

I see. Yup I understand all too well.

Sorry George but whenever I see the name....

All I can think of is the Crisps...

McCoys crisps

Much better licking my fingers to.. specially the steak flavour.... B);)

I see. Yup I understand all too well.

Sorry George but whenever I see the name....

All I can think of is the Crisps...

McCoys crisps

Much better licking my fingers to.. specially the steak flavour.... B);)

The Bacon Sizzlers are really nice, but repeat on me something awful.

Has he not tried to get a freebie off you ADELE, i know from threads on here and from SPs i have punted with that he tries the freebie line in exchange for a good write up on occassion. :)

Has he not tried to get a freebie off you ADELE, i know from threads on here and from SPs i have punted with that he tries the freebie line in exchange for a good write up on occassion. :)

Oh yes and I have said as much on this board before. Gorgeous Georgie and I quote "would perhaps like to meet up

and see how you perform Adele" got a polite but er......... firm refusal! You see I asked him if it would be a paid

appointment and he just as politely but er......... firmly.... said NO.

:D

I've had a couple of bookings as a result of being included in his guide. So you can add another one to your list! :D

Edited by Strawberry

I've had a couple of bookings as a result of being included in his guide. So you can add another one to your list! :D

I used to get quite a lot of work from his book and he was always polite when I had any dealings with him. He also campained very hard against Harriet Harman when they were playing silly buggers so you can add me to your list too hun x

I think there's been some confusion here between me and Adele - I don't have a 'list', and I don't believe I mentioned one? All I said was that I had never heard another lady mention getting work from one of the McCoy guides, and I will add that I have never met a punter who has mentioned even having heard of them. I am well aware of Mr McCoy's campaigning against the Smith/Harman proposals, having had an active role in it myself - I recall discussing it with him when he visited as I mentioned in my post in this thread. I hope that's a bit clearer :).

I actually saw him in blair st, he was talking to the front desk, while I was in the changing room. He has certainly arranged a profitable and interesting life for himself.

I think there's been some confusion here between me and Adele - I don't have a 'list', and I don't believe I mentioned one? All I said was that I had never heard another lady mention getting work from one of the McCoy guides, and I will add that I have never met a punter who has mentioned even having heard of them. I am well aware of Mr McCoy's campaigning against the Smith/Harman proposals, having had an active role in it myself - I recall discussing it with him when he visited as I mentioned in my post in this thread. I hope that's a bit clearer :).

Sorry it was a term of speech.

Sorry it was a term of speech.

Oh, I knew what you meant :P. I just thought maybe Holly had got the wrong end of the stick.