Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gog

Oral Without

4 posts in this topic

There are have been threads on this board debating as to how safe oral without is. One of the changes which has happened in the commercial sex industry is that services which were previously unavailable or only rarely offered have become commonplace. Kissing is an example of this. I am curious as to whether oral without is a recent development in the industry or has it always been widely available. If oral without is a recent development in the industry, did it become commonplace due to more women entering the industry which meant that WGs started to offer oral without to stay ahead of competitors.

There are have been threads on this board debating as to how safe oral without is. One of the changes which has happened in the commercial sex industry is that services which were previously unavailable or only rarely offered have become commonplace. Kissing is an example of this. I am curious as to whether oral without is a recent development in the industry or has it always been widely available. If oral without is a recent development in the industry, did it become commonplace due to more women entering the industry which meant that WGs started to offer oral without to stay ahead of competitors.

OWO has been offered to me for many years and has become more widespread fortunately for me over the years as has DFK which wasnt on offer apart from very rarely up to the mid 90s, the WGs of the day saying that was for their partners only.

The mass arrival of foreign WGs changed the scene here and to compete Brits in the main started to offer what these ladies offered, great for punters, perhaps not so great for some WGs. :)

Edited by smiths

I find that really interesting that the influx of EE (I presume) WGs drove the rise of kissing, since I find that the Eastern European Ladies are the most reluctant to do it. Or was it that the British Ladies started doing it as a way of justifying higher prices?

I'm only thankful as I don't think I'd punt if DFK wasn't on the menu.

Edited by Tibbs

I find that really interesting that the influx of EE (I presume) WGs drove the rise of kissing, since I find that the Eastern European Ladies are the most reluctant to do it. Or was it that the British Ladies started doing it as a way of justifying higher prices?

I'm only thankful as I don't think I'd punt if DFK wasn't on the menu.

Mainly EE WGs but others as well. Brit WGs certainly cottoned on pretty quick that to prosper they had to offer what their foreign counterparts did or maybe lose out.