Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hypnolover

Looking For Mature Wg London

4 posts in this topic

To recreate a rather specific fantasy I'm looking for a WG in London who fits the following:

- at least 45, pref 50+

- big bum, but smallish waist - I.e. Curvy rather than fat

- mid-length brunette hair

- nice legs

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Well, there is Suzannah at The Secret Boudoir. She is listed as "mid 40s" which puts her at the very edge of your age-range. But her vital statistics are given as 34B-26-38 so you can see she is certainly bottom-heavy but slim-waisted. Hair maybe a bit longer than you want but she keeps it up. Definitely ticks the 'nice legs' box. Her profile describes her as skilled at roleplay. I can't testify to her roleplay skills as that is not my thing but I did enjoy my time with her. Don't worry about her being Spanish as her English is excellent. However, she is a part-timer so only occassionally available and I imagine if you have a particular scenario you would probably prefer an indie with whom you could discuss it directly beforehand but it is a suggestion to get the ball rolling

Edited by DanLeno

Thanks, too young-looking for the fantasy, but looks like one for the to-do list anyway, she's hot!

Having done some more reach "rounchy [sic] Ruth" in Chiswick looks a good match for this particular fantasy, but I'd still be interested in recommendations from other punters..