warthog2306

Things You Never Thought Youd Here A Girl Say

53 posts in this topic

I had my faith in the hobby restored on Friday. After a string of bad to mediocre ounts I visited a very attractive local independent lady. One of the things that restored my faith was the things she said.

This included:-

"I hope you are going to snog my face off, I love kissing"

"God put another finger in please"

"Next time you come I want you to spank and paddle me until my arse glows red"

Anyone else been surprised like that?

Edited by warthog2306

I had my faith in the hobby restored on Friday. After a string of bad to mediocre ounts I visited a very attractive local independent lady. One of the things that restored my faith was the things she said.

Countless time fortunately. "give it to me big boy", "fuck my brains out" and "i am going to drain you dry baby" are a few.

Meeting a WG or WGs that can convincingly do dirty talk is always a turn on and fun and if they are seemingly enthusiastic, friendly and warm it usually leads to a good or better punt. :)

Not really in the same category but I did hear one thing from a wg recently that amused me. It was my second visit to the lady in question but at one point she suggested I had been there twice before. "I've only seen you once", I said. "Oh", says she, "the other time I must have been fantasising about you."

Of course I didn't take the comment seriously. I enjoyed it precisely because it was so silly and OTT and not meant to be taken seriously. I like a wg I can have a laugh with.

It's not quite in the same vein as the OP but not long ago I was slightly surprised when a regular used the word 'emulsification' at the end of our punt whilst we were in the shower together...

I must be pushing 100 punts now, but a punt last week was the first time the lady called me by the the name I'd booked under when introducing herself. That was a neat touch.

I was asked 'what do you do when not fucking?' the other week.

refreshingly direct...

Things You Never Thought Youd Here A Girl Say :

"look - don't bother with the money"

I did see one lady who when I asked if I could put another finger inside her, replied "the more the merrier!"

The same lady, when I asker her if I was being too rough with her boobs, said "I don't mind a bit of pain." I told her she should be careful about saying that in case she met someone who took her a little too much at her word.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I was once giving a lady an extended oral experience which i was thouroughly enjoying. On coming up for air and a quick rest of my tounge she, very matter of factly, said " If you stop now I will kill you"

I duly resumed the position and let the lady have her way with me.

A year or so I saw a girl for the first time. When I offered her the money she said "you can pay me afterwards if you like". This set the tone for a very good punt. It showed that the girl had a very good attitude. This is the first and only time I have had a girl say that I can pay afterwards - I must have an honest face :)

A few years back at my local parlour one of the girls said : "My partner was being grumpy today and I fancied a shag so asked if I could come in to work tonight"

I hope you never had your knob inside her when she said with her eyes closed.."God put another finger inside me"

I hope you never had your knob inside her when she said with her eyes closed.."God put another finger inside me"

Things You Never Thought You'd Hear A WG Girl Say -.."not tonight hun I've got a headache"

A year or so I saw a girl for the first time. When I offered her the money she said "you can pay me afterwards if you like". This set the tone for a very good punt. It showed that the girl had a very good attitude. This is the first and only time I have had a girl say that I can pay afterwards - I must have an honest face :)

Either that or she was sure she would be able to catch you up if you did a runner !

"That tasted delicious".....

"Can I have the recipe?" :P

If I may contribute....

I once heard a wg say ( when being introduced to our 3sum guy who was very short )

"OH I thought you would have been taller"

hmmmmmm

I am sure that made him feel just great!

It was one of many gaffs she made and I had to refuse to do more bookings with her.

:o

During a very long session, mid thrust, she said "I should be paying you"

Did I believe her, no. But did it make me feel good. Yup.

Once been told Your a bit big i'll need to put some lub on ? Yeah right . I wish,also would you like to cum again? Or there's the classic your rings hurting ,thats not my ring its my watch

I had one where the 1st wg i saw and she said that i had a nice penis and a blonde girl in soho say he is big today

"You've got a spot on your back - can I squeeze it?"

Amsterdam rld girl 1st ever punt = baby give me your sperma (multiple times) 1st time i'd ever heard sperma, was so funny to me at the time. She got what she asked for B)

Laura said she'd hang out with me if she wasn't working. I did believe her, really made me feel good even if she was lying.

A few years ago at the end of the punt with a particularly disorganised / scatty WG ...

"So how much do I owe you for that?"

"Oh, I don't know - whatever you gave me last time?" (I had never seen her before.)

Edited by pvcman

"God you better be good. The last two clients were rubbish and I really need a good fucking."

To this day I pray for Emma to return to the Soho Cottage. ;)

A parlour girl said, "well thats the only half decent shag, i am going to get here today."