Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rojo

New Girl Every Week?

19 posts in this topic

Why do some places change girls every week? What's going on?

This might be a very specific question related to the type of place I visit, so let me describe it and you can tell me what u think.

Advert was on ** purple site for Chinese massage. Location is small terraced house in town centre. There is a Chinese (I think) maid who answersl phone and greets u at door. There are two bedrooms as I've been in both but not sure if both simultaneously in use or if there only 1 girl working at a time.

I have been 4 consecutive weeks and seen 4 different girls. Told me they Japanese but clearly not case. First three I think were Chinese but last was Thai I am pretty sure. I asked girls if I can see them next week but they all say they moving somewhere else.

They seem unwilling to answer questions and conscious of being overheard by the maid. On the other hand they all have laptops that I am guessing are their own judging from pictures of family on their desktops.

Do u think these girls are being trafficked? What's going on with the weekly rotation of girl(s)?

I have noticed on many FRs concerning Chinese establishments that you're lucky if the girl is there more than 2 weeks. Could be trafficking - or just the custom with that culture?

This might be a very specific question related to the type of place I visit, so let me describe it and you can tell me what u think.

Advert was on ** purple site for Chinese massage. Location is small terraced house in town centre. There is a Chinese (I think) maid who answersl phone and greets u at door. There are two bedrooms as I've been in both but not sure if both simultaneously in use or if there only 1 girl working at a time.

I have been 4 consecutive weeks and seen 4 different girls. Told me they Japanese but clearly not case. First three I think were Chinese but last was Thai I am pretty sure. I asked girls if I can see them next week but they all say they moving somewhere else.

They seem unwilling to answer questions and conscious of being overheard by the maid. On the other hand they all have laptops that I am guessing are their own judging from pictures of family on their desktops.

Do u think these girls are being trafficked? What's going on with the weekly rotation of girl(s)?

Could be on Bonds and been willingly trafficked and the moving about is meant to reduce the chances of getting raided and possibly then deported. If the Bond agreed hadnt been paid off before deportation they would still owe this money to their original or other traffickers so would maybe have to face the traffickers once back home.

The exact truth in this case i obviously dont know but if your there if it got raided you could get caught up in the fallout so my advice is avoid them and go elsewhere.

They may or may not be formally trafficked, but I suspect they are working in poor conditions, maybe badly paid and that this rotation is mainly to disorient them and stop them forming friendships which might help them to move to something better. There must be a sizable network of parlours and WGs to allow this rotation, which also suggests organised crime. I don't suppose we have any Triad members here to help clarify. I keep well clear of these places.

I would be very wary of such places. This does indeed imply trafficking and bonded labour. There was a long thread on this a while ago when the law changed and introduced strict liability:

Caveat emptor!

Wondered the same myself. Why so cloak and dagger if there's nothing to hide, or does the system simply provide for the girl's anonymity and convenience? Anyhow, just back from a "different girl everyday" place albeit thai not chinese (http://www.acemassage.net/gitasmassage/gitasmassage.htm) and pleased to say there was absolutely NO hint of anything dodgy or untoward. Saw bubbly 'Sonya' (recommended) who can be found elsewhere as "tangthai69"; very nice and chatty, very good service (only went for a massage but couldn't resist upgrading to full service); she said working there gave her time off for other things, and certainly seemed to be there out of choice.

Edited by d123

Have been to Chinese place where they change every week, but generally come back about every three months. As I don't want to go with a girl doing it against her will, I have tried to gain a bit more info about the arrangements from them.

Do not know about other establishments, but at this one, I gather they travel by train on Sundays (I would expect a forced girl to be transported by car and watched closely), they do not necessarily work every week - one was about to go to Scotland on holiday, another said she only did this occasionally. Some of them have worked eg in Shanghai or Hong Kong before coming here. One said she came to this country as a nanny for a Chinese couple and was very badly treated, so preferred to do this.

Draw your own conclusions and places may not all be the same, but as far as I can tell, they are not working against their will.

I think it's also to keep the punter happy as a lot of regular guys who go to these places like to see a different girl each time. These girls are known to not only travel across london but travel nationaly also.

The fact they had their own laptops seemed to suggest that they are not cut off from outside communication although they could still be in bonded labour if they owe money and/or have vulnerable family members back home.

Think I'll stop frequenting this place. Can anybody recommend a good Chinese agency or independent as the commonly recommended oriental ones are all Thai? London or m4 corridor please!

Have been to Chinese place where they change every week, but generally come back about every three months. As I don't want to go with a girl doing it against her will, I have tried to gain a bit more info about the arrangements from them.

Do not know about other establishments, but at this one, I gather they travel by train on Sundays (I would expect a forced girl to be transported by car and watched closely), they do not necessarily work every week - one was about to go to Scotland on holiday, another said she only did this occasionally. Some of them have worked eg in Shanghai or Hong Kong before coming here. One said she came to this country as a nanny for a Chinese couple and was very badly treated, so preferred to do this.

Draw your own conclusions and places may not all be the same, but as far as I can tell, they are not working against their will.

+1

Really? The set-up certainly sets my own "alarm bells" off. I'd avoid.... I'd be asking who's deciding the sequence of moves, are they working off a financial bond, etc.

My own gut feeling is that if it came to a jury trial you'd need a pretty generous jury to decide that the girls were not to some degree "controlled".... if they are bonded, and moved constantly from place to place. "Control" is strictly legally defined, it wouldn't be an adequate legal defence to show the girls themselves were happy.

Edited by jackdaw

Really? The set-up certainly sets my own "alarm bells" off. I'd avoid.... I'd be asking who's deciding the sequence of moves, are they working off a financial bond, etc.

My own gut feeling is that if it came to a jury trial you'd need a pretty generous jury to decide that the girls were not to some degree "controlled".... if they are bonded, and moved constantly from place to place. "Control" is strictly legally defined, it wouldn't be an adequate legal defence to show the girls themselves were happy.

If they tell the police they are bonded been trafficked or have a controller/manager after a raid a punter could be in big trouble, the fact the WG was willing doesnt mean the police wont charge you or the courts try you. Of course being willing is better than being forced but i for one dont have enough insight to know who is willing and who isnt for definite, i can only go on my best judgement.

The heart of the situation for me is even if willing over here on an agreed bond these WGs are sex slaves till its paid off, if they get ill their controllers are not going to be too happy and god knows what could happen to them. Its something the government should seriously tackle and they have said they will be restricting student visas for people outside the EU which may limit the numbers coming in using this known route into prostitution here.

The WGs who are willing have the motive of paying the bond off and creating a better life for themselves and their families and many certainly wouldnt thank those that stopped them from having this opportunity as they look at it, but in my opinion they shouldnt be allowed in to this country if this is the only way they can get that opportunity. One WG who suffers at the hands of these controllers because she fails to pay the bond off is one too many. Its a shocking and totally unacceptable practice to me whether willing or not as is any form of force or coercion. I punt for fun not to knowingly have sex with a WG who cant say no.

There's loads of these up and down the country. I've seen the same girl, quite by accident, but in different locations and from what appear to be different 'maids'. These maids are actually in what is a sort of 'call centre' where they talk as if they're the 'maid' but are working for multiple girls. Theyre OK to travel by train as it's in their own interest to get to the next job. They're 'controlled' in that they are here for a certain amount of time and in which they get to save some money while seriously lining the pockets of their bosses. There's a small number of London(usually) based firms and it's run on an industrial scale.

They move them about so they don't form friendships, especially with punters and some punters like the change. Some of you can form a loyalty to an agency and they have a great number to choose from. They usually have a 'new' girl every Monday and her predecessor goes elsewhere. You'll never find a real Japanese in any of these places, there's very few genuine Japanese anywhere for that matter. Most of the 'Japanese' are superannuated asians whose marketabilty in Japan has declined and who can speak a bit of Japanese from working as hostesses there. As the quality varies and the good ones have to be spread around a bit but any really good ones get 'transferred' to one of the more up-market operations.

I've given up using them as the quality is not great but less expensive for a basic punt but anything 'extra' is charged and you'd finish up paying more than you would have done if you'd just used one of the better agencies. I now mainly punt in London with the agencies which get good feedback here on PN.

For the purposes of section 53 SOA 2003 they're almost certainly controlled for gain, as would be virtually all girls working in a brothel/parlour or for an agency.

They're also trafficked for the purposes of sections 57 and/or 58.

That's not relevant though for the new section 53A offence, which requires exploitative conduct, ie. "force, threats (whether or not relating to violence) or any other form of coercion, or....deception"

So a girl who comes over on a bond will be both controlled and trafficked, but if she's perfectly happy with the arrangement and treated well then she won't necessarily be subject to "exploitative conduct".

One WG who suffers at the hands of these controllers because she fails to pay the bond off is one too many. Its a shocking and totally unacceptable practice to me whether willing or not as is any form of force or coercion. I punt for fun not to knowingly have sex with a WG who cant say no.

I couldn't agree with you more. I know no one can be 100% certain, but if I even think for a second that a girl is there not by her own choice, I'd leave and see someone else.

Agree entirely with this.

You can also look for contributions from Marco polo on the same subject in the archives.

Could be on Bonds and been willingly trafficked and the moving about is meant to reduce the chances of getting raided and possibly then deported. If the Bond agreed hadnt been paid off before deportation they would still owe this money to their original or other traffickers so would maybe have to face the traffickers once back home.

The exact truth in this case i obviously dont know but if your there if it got raided you could get caught up in the fallout so my advice is avoid them and go elsewhere.

I know of and have and most likely will "use" this type of establishment, actually on the nod from from an acquaintance of mine. However I have always had an outcall to a hotel nearby for that very reason.

You can also look for contributions from Marco polo on the same subject in the archives.

And thus I return to the board with a distinct sense of déjà vu…

I'd say that the above is an entirely accurate snapshot of a typical mainstream Chinese establishment. I stress "mainstream" as there can be some dodgy operations around, though there is little evidence of such in London. It's been explained often enough that weekly rotation is simply standard business practice, whatever the quality of the individual house.

As for girls moving around preventing friendships developing, I can assure you that if they like you, you'll soon be swapping phone numbers and staying in touch.

There is a further misapprehension that debt bonds apply across the whole Oriental spectrum. Yet to the best of my knowledge I have never come across a Chinese girl on a bond as such. While there may be less visible operations that work that way, WGs on contractual bonds seem to be mainly a Thai thing. The girls in the mainstream Chinese houses are freelance volunteers, many on short stay visas, some part-timers, others old hands who have been rotating around for years.

That said, there are those who have shelled out varying amounts to speed their visa and therefore have some debt to pay off one way or another. This applies to waitresses and shopgirls as much as WGs. My all time favourite was in the catering trade until she discovered she could make much better money in a different line of business…

Most of these girls make their own decisions. They take time off, they go on holiday, they pull "sickies". If they don't like a particular house or mamasan, they won't go there again. The only "fat controller" they are at the mercy of is Network Rail.