Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nobody22

It Ain't Me, Babe

12 posts in this topic

Becoming a punter a couple of years ago has led to my sending a few texts and emails to WGs which ended up not getting replies, at which point I wonder whether I've overstepped some boundary whether of courtesy or naivety. It's like the uncertainty of being a teenager again, unsettling at my age. Does anyone else have that feeling that thinking whether this or that WG might suit, and making contact, is a process of self-discovery all over again? I write this on Dylan's seventieth birthday, hence the title.

I asked a very similar question approx a month ago under poor telephone manner . . Its partially thru amount of people asking the same questions to wg without reading their profiles first on the web,also its a bit tedious answering the same questions day in day out ,finally they don't know if they are texting/emailing an adult,for all they know it could be some 14yr old messing about . I do however find it annoying but its understanding when the latter is explained

With regards to Emails, not a problem for me to answer them although I DO get very annoyed with one-liners such as "Wanna fuck you babe, when?" or "Where are you"...Those just show a lack of respect and unwillingness to write a proper structured Email.

I DO say on my Purple Site Profile not to send Texts...so I find it awfully annoying when someone Texts me. I obviously have to be aware of my safety and it's a little easier to get a sense about someone if I speak to them...makes me feel more comfortable...But usually if someone Texts I DO text back and say "Sorry but you need to Call me"...

I think it's just about being Courteous and making sure you read a Lady's Profile/Website to make sure that you are following her Rules...

Becoming a punter a couple of years ago has led to my sending a few texts and emails to WGs which ended up not getting replies, at which point I wonder whether I've overstepped some boundary whether of courtesy or naivety. It's like the uncertainty of being a teenager again, unsettling at my age. Does anyone else have that feeling that thinking whether this or that WG might suit, and making contact, is a process of self-discovery all over again? I write this on Dylan's seventieth birthday, hence the title.

This is just my 'take' on it. I do not work very often, and don't check the 'phone much either, so when I get texts that are maybe a few days old, I do not reply to them for a variety of reasons.

1. I don't respond to texts from people I do not know, with no exceptions to the rule and that means no matter how

polite the request may be.

2. The 'moment' has probably passed for the client and he more than likely found someone else to go and see.

3. If the request is a few days old, I may be sending a text when it's not convenient for the recipient to read.

I once sent a reply to a text message from someone I had seen before, a few days after it had been sent, and I got a reply saying "who is this".

Emails are a better bet for you I think :)

This is just my 'take' on it. I do not work very often, and don't check the 'phone much either, so when I get texts that are maybe a few days old, I do not reply to them for a variety of reasons.

1. I don't respond to texts from people I do not know, with no exceptions to the rule and that means no matter how

polite the request may be.

2. The 'moment' has probably passed for the client and he more than likely found someone else to go and see.

3. If the request is a few days old, I may be sending a text when it's not convenient for the recipient to read.

I once sent a reply to a text message from someone I had seen before, a few days after it had been sent, and I got a reply saying "who is this".

Emails are a better bet for you I think :)

Very professional and what i look for when punting. I never text newbies to me but the amount who text me back after i ring without them answering which i assume is due to some punting with others or just being busy is amazing. They dont know it but their lack of discretion will often ensure i never contact them again.

I never email as my punting is most often same day and i require a phone chat and want the immediacy that gives assuming they do answer of course. :)

I really wouldnt take it to heart, the WG might just be busy or not interested in replying as she believes she is busy enough not to have to reply. Not everyone is courteous sadly.

I am assuming you have shown respect in these communications of course.

I dont get any sense of it being a process of self-discovery myself, i know myself all too well and what i require within punting. :)

'Lay lady lay, lay upon my big brass bed' B) best bet is to call them, not text or email.

'Lay lady lay, lay upon my big brass bed' B) best bet is to call them, not text or email.

The best bet is to read the lady's ads properly, and then employ the method she prefers in the politest way you know how - telephoning won't get you anywhere with me 90% of the time unless the call time has been previously arranged by email, and my website makes this clear on the first page.

Most ladies don't take bookings by text, but I suspect a good few of us (including me) would at least respond to a message that said 'Hi XXX, my names XXX and I'm sorry I can't ring at the moment but I was wondering if you were free for a one hour incall at 3pm today?', even if it was just to confirm and ask the caller to ring at a convenient time to make proper arrangements. One which wants basically the same thing but says 'u free this aft babe' will be swiftly jettisoned by all but the complete desperados.

"...I write this on Dylan's seventieth birthday, hence the title..."

It might be that;

You're No Good - 1962

The lady thinks you are a;

Man Of Constant Sorrow - 1962

You, or her, may end up;

Blowin' In The Wind - 1963

She is;

Just Like A Woman - 1966

What you really want her to say is;

I'll Be Your Baby Tonight - 1968

What you really want to say is;

Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You - 1969

What you really hope she says is;

Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You - 1970

If she is really good, you'll be;

Knockin' On Heaven's Door - 1973

Be careful you don't get;

Stage Fright - 1974

And to end the 70's you'll wonder;

Is Your Love In Vain?

And how could I have forgotten;

If she cancels, don't take it badly.

It might be;

It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)

The best bet is to read the lady's ads properly, and then employ the method she prefers in the politest way you know how - telephoning won't get you anywhere with me 90% of the time unless the call time has been previously arranged by email, and my website makes this clear on the first page.

Most ladies don't take bookings by text, but I suspect a good few of us (including me) would at least respond to a message that said 'Hi XXX, my names XXX and I'm sorry I can't ring at the moment but I was wondering if you were free for a one hour incall at 3pm today?', even if it was just to confirm and ask the caller to ring at a convenient time to make proper arrangements. One which wants basically the same thing but says 'u free this aft babe' will be swiftly jettisoned by all but the complete desperados.

Point noted Amy :) All i was trying to say was what you have more eloquently expressed. I guess i got distracted by the Dylan reference B) Ofcourse each girl is different in how she likes to engage with her clients. I am aware to read a WG's site fully and thoroughly before i would contact her. That's if she has one of her own or if it's an agencies listing of her preferences. I would never txt a WG with some txt spk like 'nice tits luv blah blah etc' but i take your point a thought out text detailing the intentions are more likely to be responded to. I personally feel one can not gage a person over the internet or through an sms. That's why i suggested the phone call, but even this isn't the be all and end all. I'm sure you're a busy woman and you can't answer your phone 90% of the time but i would rather leave a voicemail then a text or email so that i would be seen as more genuine and interested then a random text or email.

And how could I have forgotten;

If she cancels, don't take it badly.

It might be;

It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)

Superb postings, Corus Boy; thanks.