Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Funkymonkey

I Have A Strange Question

29 posts in this topic

I saw a WG last week on a Thursday. I had only seen her once prior so this would be our second visit. During our session she wanted to share her number with me and said that we should hang out later in the week. Now the parlour I visit is quite reputable and trustworthy and what she was doing was actually against parlour policy; she would get in trouble with the boss if she found out. While I'm a regular at the parlour, I'm not this particular WG's regular client since we've only met twice, and she's been working there since 2010.

Anyway, she told me her real name and where she lived, and implied that we could meet up to mess about. Which was strange to me, apparently I had given her an exceptionally good time (which I highly doubt). While I didn't follow up on the offer, I did exchange some texts a few days later and she wanted to give me her email address and skype contact before I left on my plane to my home half a world away.

Now, I've added her to Skype and nothing else. While she hasn't some online yet, it doesn't bother me, though I am wondering what is going to happen when I get back to the UK in a few months from now.

I'd like to ask some of the resident WGs and punters on this forum if this sort of behaviour is normal for a WG to reveal so much to a client or is this something else? I'm cautious at best and I'm also wondering if anyone had similar experiences.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for putting up with my first post :)

Did she know you were leaving the country tho ?. I've got my reg wg's email address and all 3of her tel. Numbers but unfortunatly she's never asked me to hang out with her . . Or for that matter be her fuk bud .

Its pretty unusual... though, of course, it does happen from time to time for a range of reasons.

In this case it appears that she sees you as boy friend material. All you've got to decide is whether that's an attractive proposition for you. If it isn't then don't contact when you get back, or keep in contact beforehand. If it is... then maintain contact. But be warned... there will be complications... but then there always is with intimate relations however you first meet.

I saw a WG last week on a Thursday. I had only seen her once prior so this would be our second visit. During our session she wanted to share her number with me and said that we should hang out later in the week. Now the parlour I visit is quite reputable and trustworthy and what she was doing was actually against parlour policy; she would get in trouble with the boss if she found out. While I'm a regular at the parlour, I'm not this particular WG's regular client since we've only met twice, and she's been working there since 2010.

Anyway, she told me her real name and where she lived, and implied that we could meet up to mess about. Which was strange to me, apparently I had given her an exceptionally good time (which I highly doubt). While I didn't follow up on the offer, I did exchange some texts a few days later and she wanted to give me her email address and skype contact before I left on my plane to my home half a world away.

Now, I've added her to Skype and nothing else. While she hasn't some online yet, it doesn't bother me, though I am wondering what is going to happen when I get back to the UK in a few months from now.

I'd like to ask some of the resident WGs and punters on this forum if this sort of behaviour is normal for a WG to reveal so much to a client or is this something else? I'm cautious at best and I'm also wondering if anyone had similar experiences.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for putting up with my first post :)

Hi there,

What are you expecting people to say? That she was out of order? You must have been as keen as her if you exchanged texts and added her to skype? She will only get into trouble with the parlour if you grass her up !

I am sure you both enjoyed each others company or she would not have been so keen to share info - as you did or you would not have returned to see her. I'm not trying to be funny here but can't understand what advice you are expecting to get.

If you liked her a lot and she gives you the green light, then go for it. If you felt she was a bunny boiler, then don't see her again, but it seems to me that you gave off signals to her to make her think you really liked her?

To Mess about... I assume this was 'paid for' messing about?

LOL

Did she know you were leaving the country tho ?. I've got my reg wg's email address and all 3of her tel. Numbers but unfortunatly she's never asked me to hang out with her . . Or for that matter be her fuk bud .

Well she did know I was leaving the country, but I don't know why she would want me as a fuck bud if she could have easily continued getting money off me.

Its pretty unusual... though, of course, it does happen from time to time for a range of reasons.

In this case it appears that she sees you as boy friend material. All you've got to decide is whether that's an attractive proposition for you. If it isn't then don't contact when you get back, or keep in contact beforehand. If it is... then maintain contact. But be warned... there will be complications... but then there always is with intimate relations however you first meet.

Well, I suppose I like her and her being a WG doesn't bother me. But it's quite strange why I would be seen as boyfriend material. No civilians have seen me as boyfriend material before, and what makes me so special from the possibly hundreds of guys she's met before me? I want to call foul, but I'm not sure exactly what's going on. I'm cautious to not have my need (or depseration) to get a girlfriend cloud my judgement in this. :/

Hi there,

What are you expecting people to say? That she was out of order? You must have been as keen as her if you exchanged texts and added her to skype? She will only get into trouble with the parlour if you grass her up !

I am sure you both enjoyed each others company or she would not have been so keen to share info - as you did or you would not have returned to see her. I'm not trying to be funny here but can't understand what advice you are expecting to get.

If you liked her a lot and she gives you the green light, then go for it. If you felt she was a bunny boiler, then don't see her again, but it seems to me that you gave off signals to her to make her think you really liked her?

To Mess about... I assume this was 'paid for' messing about?

LOL

Well, I'm not quite sure if this is some scheme to take advantage of me or my money, or if this is a genuine show of affection. I've heard horror stories of people who are more naive than me get their lives ruined and blackmailed, I'm sure you would understand that.

Not as unusual as you [or once upon a time, I] would think. I know of at least 3 WG posters on here who meet their clients outside the paid environment.

I personally have never done this. Gentlemen pay for my time full stop... no matter how much I like them.

I don't like the idea of blurring the lines. Would get just too confusing for both myself and the gent. The OP seems to be exactly that @ confused.

@ OP

If you are feeling uneasy about this situation, remove her from skype and stop texting her.

If you want to know what she is expecting of you, just ask her.

Communication is the only way forward in a situation such as this one.

Not as unusual as you [or once upon a time, I] would think. I know of at least 3 WG posters on here who meet their clients outside the paid environment.

I personally have never done this. Gentlemen pay for my time full stop... no matter how much I like them.

I don't like the idea of blurring the lines. Would get just too confusing for both myself and the gent. The OP seems to be exactly that @ confused.

@ OP

If you are feeling uneasy about this situation, remove her from skype and stop texting her.

If you want to know what she is expecting of you, just ask her.

Communication is the only way forward in a situation such as this one.

Thanks for understanding. :)

Communication is a bit difficult since she doesn't get online on Skype and I don't want to appear like a nagging stalker because I want to respect her personal boundaries. To be clear, I am interested in getting to know her, and I would be perfectly fine being friends with her, even if it's just platonic. I have no sexual expectations from her or expect any sexual favours, but I don't know what she expects of me or what she wants from me.

I might drop her an email to say hi, but I think she knows I might be coming back to the UK in later months. She'd mentioned that I could crash at her place, but it's hard to tell if she's saying that playfully or wether it was a genuine offer.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Reading between the the lines of your post, you know what the score is, as you've given us enough clues, so why ask? ;)

You are rich, she's after your cash! :o

:D

My advice is she might be being genuine and taken a shine to you, no harm in keeping in contact and see if this is still the case when you see her again, BUT dont give her any personal information about yourself. View it as another punt and see what happens.

You owe no loyalty to an Establishment, you pay the agreed fee you dont promise to not punt with the WG elsewhere, thats between you and her in my view, just dont land her in trouble by telling the Parlour assuming she is being genuine. I virtually always ask Parlour WGs if they work Indie, if so and they have a place convenient to me for the same cost or less it could be punt on and she will get 100% of my money. :)

Reading between the the lines of your post, you know what the score is, as you've given us enough clues, so why ask? ;)

You are rich, she's after your cash! :o

:D

This is how I see it also as Kid A says. Can I add , Are you an american ?

This is how I see it also as Kid A says. Can I add , Are you an american ?

No, I am Oriental. The WG that I happened to be with was a Caucasian blonde.

No, I am Oriental. The WG that I happened to be with was a Caucasian blonde.

You need to watch blondes the most, they are the most money grabbing and deceitful of all! :D

ps welcome to the forum...my post was made in jest (partly ;))with reference to another similar thread, about seeing wgs on a non-pay social level, which was dicussed at some length a few weeks ago!

You need to watch blondes the most, they are the most money grabbing and deceitful of all! :D

ps welcome to the forum...my post was made in jest (partly ;))with reference to another similar thread, about seeing wgs on a non-pay social level, which was dicussed at some length a few weeks ago!

I must have missed that discussion!

How will I know if this girl is a money grabbing crook? Everything seems genuine, so I'll have to rely on the wisdom and experience of the people on this board. I'd want to believe that she actually wants to spend time with me, but I'm also not excluding the possibility that I'm being made for a fool.

If she knew you were jetting of to your home half way round the world in some exotic location perhaps she was sizing you up for an expenses free holiday; or she saw you as a shy oriental millionaire who might be looking for a live in lover in said exotic location, beats working in a London massage parlour, I'm sure.

Well, you're wise enough to have your wits about you and be skeptical and so you should be! I wish you luck and hope she is genuine but don't get your hopes up, take life as it comes. When you do return i wonder if she would see you without the need for money exchanging hands, if so then she is more then likely interested in YOU. If she laughs this off the idea then you know your realtionship with her is based financially and should be kept as such. It's hard when feelings are involved i can somewhat relate to one WG in Amsterdam RLD. You seem like a good guy, i'd hate to see you get hurt, emotionally or financially so proceed with caution good sir!

If she knew you were jetting of to your home half way round the world in some exotic location perhaps she was sizing you up for an expenses free holiday; or she saw you as a shy oriental millionaire who might be looking for a live in lover in said exotic location, beats working in a London massage parlour, I'm sure.

I find that odd, because I told her I was a student in Leicester. Last time I checked though, we students aren't that wealthy to begin with haha.

I must have missed that discussion!

How will I know if this girl is a money grabbing crook? Everything seems genuine, so I'll have to rely on the wisdom and experience of the people on this board. I'd want to believe that she actually wants to spend time with me, but I'm also not excluding the possibility that I'm being made for a fool.

It was buried on page 4, you can find it here

To answer your question the simple answer is you won't, of the many talents we humans do have the ability to read minds is not one of them, all you can go on is your own instincts when and if you pursue the offer, the fact that you're being cautious is a good thing, but I would suggest relying on the experiences of the board members will be an exercise in futility, as you'll see from reading the linked thread those that have gone down this road have all had different experiences, some good some bad, best I can say is to repeat my advice in the linked thread, if you're comfortable, go along, enjoy the time, don't read anything into it, and don't pay for everything unless you want to mark yourself as a easy target.

Be careful.

I once saw a new girl, about 15 years younger than me, who made a big thing about wanting a relationship with an older guy. At first I took it as 'Working Girl Flattery' but she persisted and I started to wonder.

She left the business soon after. I heard later she had found her 'Older Guy'.

That maybe rare but this girl you mention has not been in the business long.

People come into this game for all sorts of reasons; punters and girls alike.

It's not all about sex and the best policy is probably not to trust anyone and never to take anyone at face value.

Keep your distance and enjoy the fun.

I have learnt that the hard way.

Be careful.

I once saw a new girl, about 15 years younger than me, who made a big thing about wanting a relationship with an older guy. At first I took it as 'Working Girl Flattery' but she persisted and I started to wonder.

She left the business soon after. I heard later she had found her 'Older Guy'.

Students don't usually have to worry about this MrXL!

Right student boy, put down your Pot Noodle and your XBox controller for 2 minutes, or whatever it is you students get up to at 8pm in the evening (after you've just got out of bed), because here comes your next lecture.

Just give her a call. You know you want to or you would've thrown her number away already. If she is after your money you'll work it out pretty quickly because she'll be expecting you to pay for everything and by next week she'll start telling you about all her debts. If not then she's genuine. Simples.

Good luck.

very naughty of her to give you her number tut tut ;)

x x x

what would you do if she was your hairdresser for example - just be wary, all bitches are on the make :rolleyes:

My reference to a fuk bud wasn't directed at you it was mere wishful thinking on my behalf

The simple answer is to ask her. None of us here know whats going on in her head and you know us girlies click with men for whole host of different reasons, so she might be genuine. She may on the other hand be doing this with a lot of her clients and trying to cultivate her own clientelle.

Just ask her hun if you want to know whats really going on.

Sounds very odd.

I've seen a lot of girls in parlours, I've only exchanged contact details with 2, they were girls I saw many times, and we both enjoyed our time together (I think). They gave their details at my request, when they were confident I would not say anything to the parlour, and i suppose they were also confident i was not a potential threat/stalker.