Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pumps

Rimming In South London

10 posts in this topic

hi im looking for a lady who does this and does it well, deep rimming also..in south london/croydon etc.

I saw a lady who did it for me recently, she wasnt really into the job in hand and just going through the motions so the hole punt was pretty bland.

so would like woman who does it well and goes to town :)

cheers

hi im looking for a lady who does this and does it well, deep rimming also..in south london/croydon etc.

I saw a lady who did it for me recently, she wasnt really into the job in hand and just going through the motions so the hole punt was pretty bland.

cheers

www.ani4u.co.uk also as anikassecret on the other site is in Wandsworth Town

thanks, looks promising!

cheers

Pun intended I assume....?

Pun intended I assume....?

of course, that wasn't a typo ;)

thanks, looks promising!

Give her a go - you won't be disappointed. Very attractive, very friendly, very dirty girl. Great Value for Money.

Totally recommended - the golden Southern Man Seal of Approval. Plenty of field reports here, and othersite feedback and profile are accurate, I'm sure. (cliche alert...) looks much better in the flesh etc etc. Very naughty girl who enjoys what she does.

Totally recommended - the golden Southern Man Seal of Approval. Plenty of field reports here, and othersite feedback and profile are accurate, I'm sure. (cliche alert...) looks much better in the flesh etc etc. Very naughty girl who enjoys what she does.

I can only find 1 FR in the past year on Anika. Have you seen her more recently? How was it?

I can only find 1 FR in the past year on Anika. Have you seen her more recently? How was it?

"Totally recommended - the golden Southern Man Seal of Approval." Mate - I honestly don't know what more I can say......??? :rolleyes:

I saw Anika recently. She jumped on me almost before I was through the door. Lots of proper deep French kissing, grinding her crotch against mind, ego-massaging compliments about how sexy I am (ha!), followed, once we were in the bedroom, by more about the aesthetic delights of my genitals. Broke for a shower as I was looking for rimming and wanted her to be sure I was properly clean. A gentle b2b massage with me on my front, leading to deep rimming first lying down then on all fours with her reaching between my legs to stroke my cock. The rest is a bit of a blur. She didn't let up for a moment. Lots of oral and more dfk, me tongue fucking her, toys, sex in a rapid progression of positions, nipple sucking, fingering, rubbing her pussy against my cock. After I'd come, wound down with a nice back massage. Left nicely worn out. Not a clock-watcher. I'd say her FRs are trustworthy and I would add my recommendation to everyone else's.

I can certainly imagine seeing her again in the near future. She suggested that next time one of her girlfriends should join us for a threesome. Does anyone have experience of Anika's girlfriends? Are they in her league?