pierrebleu

Phew

53 posts in this topic

My wife was due to take her aged mother to a hospital appointment south of our home and left to get her ready. Thinking that I had some free time, I arranged a punt and duly set off north. I parked and was about to get out of my car when someone knocked on the window. IT WAS MY WIFE!!! She had decided to take her mother to a shop before the hospital appointment, had seen me and decided to follow me, naturaly she asked me what I was doing. I managed to convince her that I was going to a local shop. That was a seriously close shave and scared the pants off me. Anyone else had a closer shave?

Nearlly accidently answered my phone mid punt from my wife ? Don't you think your wife led you into false security on purpose saying she was going out ,just so she could follow you ? I'm fortunate my job takes me to many locations so fingers crossed i can always say i was delivering something etc . Lets just say my car sticks out like a sore thumb . No its not a flash aston martin .

Nearlly accidently answered my phone mid punt from my wife ? Don't you think your wife led you into false security on purpose saying she was going out ,just so she could follow you ? I'm fortunate my job takes me to many locations so fingers crossed i can always say i was delivering something etc . Lets just say my car sticks out like a sore thumb . No its not a flash aston martin .

Is this it??

very lucky! :P if i were you i'd lay low for a bit, i think her spidey senses are tingling :o

My wife was due to take her aged mother to a hospital appointment south of our home and left to get her ready. Thinking that I had some free time, I arranged a punt and duly set off north. I parked and was about to get out of my car when someone knocked on the window. IT WAS MY WIFE!!! She had decided to take her mother to a shop before the hospital appointment, had seen me and decided to follow me, naturaly she asked me what I was doing. I managed to convince her that I was going to a local shop. That was a seriously close shave and scared the pants off me. Anyone else had a closer shave?

lie low for 6 months, set some deliberate red herrings so she can check you out.

otherwise, expect a divorce.

Can we class a condom splitting as a close shave is well ??

You do realise that you have posted this on a public forum (ie you don't need to login. Does your wife have access to your PC?

Close ?have we met before ? Lmbo

very lucky! :P if i were you i'd lay low for a bit, i think her spidey senses are tingling :o

I don't think she'll come to the conclusion we expect. But what she did notice was him doing something outside of his normal pattern of behavior and wanted to see why. What I do no matter how safe and comfortable I am punting is have a pre-made excuse ready just in case of any surprises.

Just go further out next time and drive off from your home assuming your wife is at home and five minutes later drive back and see if her car is still parked up, if so punt on.

It sounds like you were set up. :(

You had, of course, sneaked out so that you could look around for her birthday present, or anniversary present, or etc etc....

Sounds like you were punting a bit too close to home too.

Nearlly accidently answered my phone mid punt from my wife

I didn't understand the whole post, but am wondering what you are doing picking up the blower whilst (hopefully) very much otherwise engaged!

I used to live underneath an elderly man who was overly interested in what I got up to. I was a full time project manager at the time and I only saw my gentlemen at weekends. I was a good neighbour and regularly used to do his shopping; and on one occasion when I dropped off what he needed, he asked me what I was doing that night. I told him that I was cooking dinner for a girlfriend and he responded with "I can't wait to hear your girly chats", it had never occured to me before but it made me think, as I could hear him cough, he could hear everything going on in my flat. I moved out two weeks after!

The question is how far North, if it was only 2 or 3 miles is one thing however if she followed you for 20 miles while supposedly taking her mother to hospital you have a problem because of her suspicions?

Just because you are punting it does not follow that your wife would suspect you of it. She may think you are having an affair?

Any behaviour which detracts from the norm is enough to make her suspicious now!

And one or other of you didn't have your mobile with you? Because the obvious thing to do, if it happened the way she tells it, would have been to call you up. "Hey, Pierre, you just drove past. Where are you off to?"

I didn't understand the whole post, but am wondering what you are doing picking up the blower whilst (hopefully) very much otherwise engaged!

I'd just finished and was putting my trousers back on with my phone in my pocket and some how hit the green answer button

I'd just finished and was putting my trousers back on with my phone in my pocket and some how hit the green answer button

Somebody told me he accidently managed to call his wife while undressing, and she heard everything :o

She'll be checking your under garments for body fluids next mind and your phone /pc history try and be one step ahead . Have you spare phone or sim card used for punting only . Best lie low for a while as advised

Hope the old dear wasn't late for her appointment considering the wife took her in the opposite direction to go shopping ? Better to tell her you are going out to the gym or swimming while she is at the hospital. Then when you get back freshly showered after the punt with your flies open and your Y fronts on the wrong way round ,you will have an excuse.Consider yourself lucky she didn't ask you to take the mother in law to the hospital while she went shopping ? :D

Somebody told me he accidently managed to call his wife while undressing, and she heard everything :o

I have an unfortunate habit of being able to dial my wife on my mobile unintentionally. I always switch my phone off as I arrive at a punt.

I have an unfortunate habit of being able to dial my wife on my mobile unintentionally. I always switch my phone off as I arrive at a punt.

i lock mine in the boot...

I answered the phone to my wife while on a punt once. The phone was constantly re-calling, usually people just ring off after one or two times. So I thought something might be up so I took the call. I got a lot of abuse from the wife for not picking up and was accused (Quite rightly) of being with a girl. I bluffed that I was in the supermarket and it was noisy so I did not hear my phone in my coat pocket until I was outside in the car park. Quick trip to the local Tesco Express on the way back home within the hour with my "Supermarket" shopping and she claimed to be "only joking about the girl thing". ;)

To date she's called me 5 times whilst I've been on a punt. I've built it into my punting skillset now, the trick is not to try and get her off the phone as quick as you can.