spartan117

Cant View Videos

7 posts in this topic

Hi recently added Adobe flash viewer and now cant view videos from sites such as xvideos,spankwire and so on.

Have tried uninstalling Adobe but still no joy, any advice.

Cheers.

Hi recently added Adobe flash viewer and now cant view videos from sites such as xvideos,spankwire and so on.

Have tried uninstalling Adobe but still no joy, any advice.

Cheers.

Its Adobe reader X if thats any help.

Go to the Adobe Flash Player webpage and it will tell you whether Flash is successfully installed:

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

If it says it's not installed then try downloading again from the website and re-install. You might want to consider using System Restore to roll system back (assuming you're running Windows) to before Flash was installed (I usually find that far quicker these days than faffing around trying to get a recalcitrant program working).

B

Go to the Adobe Flash Player webpage and it will tell you whether Flash is successfully installed:

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

If it says it's not installed then try downloading again from the website and re-install. You might want to consider using System Restore to roll system back (assuming you're running Windows) to before Flash was installed (I usually find that far quicker these days than faffing around trying to get a recalcitrant program working).

B

Opened the link given but does not say whether Flash installed or not, tried the different help/support links but tbh it's all over my head.

Click start and the Adobe reader X icon is there click that and it asks me to open a recent file but no file name.

Is this making any sense to anyone bcos it does'nt to me?

How do I system restore? Ctl,Alt Delete or not that simple?

Opened the link given but does not say whether Flash installed or not, tried the different help/support links but tbh it's all over my head.

Click start and the Adobe reader X icon is there click that and it asks me to open a recent file but no file name.

Is this making any sense to anyone bcos it does'nt to me?

Look at the animation under the Adobe Flash Player banner: when the page first loads it will say 'Adobe Flash Player. Successfully installed', and will then change to another Flash animation. If it doesn't display I guess Flash isn't correctly installed.

How do I system restore? Ctl,Alt Delete or not that simple?

On Windows 7, type System Restore into the search box, or on XP and Vista (and indeed 7): Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.

B

Look at the animation under the Adobe Flash Player banner: when the page first loads it will say 'Adobe Flash Player. Successfully installed', and will then change to another Flash animation. If it doesn't display I guess Flash isn't correctly installed.

On Windows 7, type System Restore into the search box, or on XP and Vista (and indeed 7): Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.

B

Hello ran a system restore to yesterdays date, had to run Norton security scans but seems to have done the trick, can now view vids again.

Cheers Mr B owe you one.

Hello ran a system restore to yesterdays date, had to run Norton security scans but seems to have done the trick, can now view vids again.

Cheers Mr B owe you one.

You're welcome. :)

B