Sarah Summers

Showering

66 posts in this topic

I think I know why some men will not shower at the girl's place either before or after the punt.

One reason could be that they crawled out of the sack that morning, got dressed and went to work, and then when they return home, they are petrified that their wife will smell them 'clean', so it's a way of covering their tracks; not so nice for the girl they see, but hey, when a marriage is at stake, what's a shower eh?

Another reason is that their wife will smell a different smell on them to the one they have when they shower at home

So, in order to help in that department, working girls tend to offer lots of different shower gels and body sprays in the hope that the guy will find one suitable and be able to relax, knowing that the simple act of taking a shower will not blow his otherwise carefully designed cover.

So why is it then, that after placing all the shower gels in the world at his disposal, does my client find the peach shower gel that I have hidden at the other side of the bathroom for my own use and ignore the man stuff? Eh ? :rolleyes:

Why not just join them in the shower? Then you're in control!

I think I know why some men will not shower at the girl's place either before or after the punt.

One reason could be that they crawled out of the sack that morning, got dressed and went to work, and then when they return home, they are petrified that their wife will smell them 'clean', so it's a way of covering their tracks; not so nice for the girl they see, but hey, when a marriage is at stake, what's a shower eh?

Another reason is that their wife will smell a different smell on them to the one they have when they shower at home

So, in order to help in that department, working girls tend to offer lots of different shower gels and body sprays in the hope that the guy will find one suitable and be able to relax, knowing that the simple act of taking a shower will not blow his otherwise carefully designed cover.

So why is it then, that after placing all the shower gels in the world at his disposal, does my client find the peach shower gel that I have hidden at the other side of the bathroom for my own use and ignore the man stuff? Eh ? :rolleyes:

You're presenting to many options with a wide variety of gels. He sees your favorite tucked away in the back. Selects it to please you. Maybe you should suggest to us clients the gel you would perfer us to use before...then let the client select whichever to use afterwards.

Showering together before and after is one of my favorite activities.

I take my glasses off before I get in the shower and after that reach blindly for whatever is at hand and just have to hope it isn't her depilatory cream or fake tan.

I take my glasses off before I get in the shower and after that reach blindly for whatever is at hand and just have to hope it isn't her depilatory cream or fake tan.

In that case, why not leave your glasses on, as I do (at least until you've sorted out what all those gels and shampoos are)?

I normally bring a little travel sized (for carrying in hand luggage) bottle of my regular shower gel. Unfortunately I've left the WG's premises a few times and forgotten it in their bathroom, so I keep on having to buy another one!

In that case, why not leave your glasses on, as I do (at least until you've sorted out what all those gels and shampoos are)?

I like to live life on the edge. That's just the way I roll.

I like to live life on the edge. That's just the way I roll.

You really know how to live life to the MAX! :D

By the way, I take my own soap/gel to avoid smelling different.

You really know how to live life to the MAX! :D

By the way, I take my own soap/gel to avoid smelling different.

Same as i do although its because i can only use certain soaps and shower gels due to a skin problem.

I always shower/bath alone at a punt i cannot bear the WG coming in the shower/bath, i much prefer her to be naked just outside ready for action.

A possibly harder to explain scenario is if the lady smokes or an establishment allows smoking whether legally or not and your a non smoker your partner might find this odd especially if you drive, gave a smoking colleague a lift is a possible explanation. :)

Edited by smiths

Why not just join them in the shower? Then you're in control!

Noooooo ! I don't do bad hair days!

You're presenting to many options with a wide variety of gels. He sees your favorite tucked away in the back. Selects it to please you. Maybe you should suggest to us clients the gel you would perfer us to use before...then let the client select whichever to use afterwards.

Showering together before and after is one of my favorite activities.

Nope.. my shower gel is hidden and they still find it:)

More baffling are those who do not offer a shower. I thought it ws fairly general until recently but a couple of times have not been offered a shower and that was from someone charging £120/hour.

Perhaps it's the one his wife buy's, therefore she won't notice or can be easily explained on arriving home with a "why darling, that peachy shower gel is just fabulous...lasts all day long"

Perhaps it's the one his wife buy's, therefore she won't notice or can be easily explained on arriving home with a "why darling, that peachy shower gel is just fabulous...lasts all day long"

I always thought that the best option was fragrance free soap, deodorants, shampoo and conditioner, no one should notice a lack of smell.

I really wouldn't mind showering at the ladies place,but being disabled and most showers are over bath type i have to be really careful as they can be very slipery.

But as my meetings are very close to home no more than 15 mins away i always have a good long shower and get dressed at the very last miniute before leaving home.

Am I the only punter here that thinks it best to take his own shower gel, then at lest you know that the smell will be yours.

On the way home I then turn the car heater up full, so I do not go home smelling like I have just washed, but at the same time do not smell to much like the WG I have just seen.

Am I the only punter here that thinks it best to take his own shower gel, then at lest you know that the smell will be yours.

On the way home I then turn the car heater up full, so I do not go home smelling like I have just washed, but at the same time do not smell to much like the WG I have just seen.

No your not as myself, Kayak and Czechmate have posted.

Edited by smiths

I always have a bath at home before a punt, but dont usually shower immediately afterwards as I like to get to the gym and have a refreshing shower there after pumping some iron! I have on occasion used the shower at a parlour, however most are not very clean and lack any real comforts or decent shower gels. I always thought that parlours would have excellent shower facilities, as I imagine girls would like to use it several times in a shift. Some showers I have seen look barely used. I am considering taking my own punting kit to parlours this summer. It would consist of towel and washing kit, shaving kit, :D pipe and slippers :blink: . My only concern is that I would occcupy the shower room too long, but as most seem to be unused by the staff, would this really be a problem? And also would I be charged for making use of their facilities? Anyway this post is not meant to offend, just a light hearted observation. Any comments or advise apperciated. ;)

I always have a bath at home before a punt, but dont usually shower immediately afterwards as I like to get to the gym and have a refreshing shower there after pumping some iron! I have on occasion used the shower at a parlour, however most are not very clean and lack any real comforts or decent shower gels. I always thought that parlours would have excellent shower facilities, as I imagine girls would like to use it several times in a shift. Some showers I have seen look barely used. I am considering taking my own punting kit to parlours this summer. It would consist of towel and washing kit, shaving kit, :D pipe and slippers :blink: . My only concern is that I would occcupy the shower room too long, but as most seem to be unused by the staff, would this really be a problem? And also would I be charged for making use of their facilities? Anyway this post is not meant to offend, just a light hearted observation. Any comments or advise apperciated. ;)

I have often wondered whether some WG's are showering after each punt.

On occasions I have asked to use the shower on arrival (which I always do) only to find it does not work very well or not at all.

Also I have had punts where there does not seem to be a fresh supply of towels.

I always take a shower beforehand if I can.

One is going to be up close and it is, at the very least, just polite.

Never seen the point of having one afterwards though.

I have often wondered whether some WG's are showering after each punt.

On occasions I have asked to use the shower on arrival (which I always do) only to find it does not work very well or not at all.

Also I have had punts where there does not seem to be a fresh supply of towels.

Both working flats I've known have had good showers, plus plenty of towels, both are essential to a good place.

Do always take you own punting kit to every punt, own towel, soap, shower gel, deodarant among other things, it pays to be prepared in my experience. ;)

What should be the case in my opinion is that the 5 minutes it takes to have a shower shouldnt be included in your paid for time if you are alone having a shower rather than punting while doing it, its in the WGs interest to ensure the punter is clean assuming she cares about shagging and having to be sexually intimate with them, this should be built into her or her Establishments booking systems. Greed is the reason some dont do this preferring a conveyor belt system of punter out and next one in asap from my observations. :)

Edited by smiths

Do always take you own punting kit to every punt, own towel, soap, shower gel, deodarant among other things, it pays to be prepared in my experience. ;)

What should be the case in my opinion is that the 5 minutes it takes to have a shower shouldnt be included in your paid for time if you are alone having a shower rather than punting while doing it, its in the WGs interest to ensure the punter is clean assuming she cares about shagging and having to be sexually intimate with them, this should be built into her or her Establishments booking systems. Greed is the reason some dont do this preferring a conveyor belt system of punter out and next one in asap from my observations. :)

Thanks for your advice smiths.

I will now get a discreet punting pack together and not feel so unusual about it as obviously some punters are already taking their own wahing kits to punts. :)

Thanks for your advice smiths.

I will now get a discreet punting pack together and not feel so unusual about it as obviously some punters are already taking their own wahing kits to punts. :)

I get some strange looks from WGs on occassion but when i explain no one has ever had a problem and its actually saving me using her stuff anyway. :)

Given that it has been a bit hot and sticky lately, I think that a shower is in order before and after. I'm amazed that some people would not bother. :o