Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
puntasstic

First Step Into Punting World !

17 posts in this topic

First quickly introduce myself to this forum im freshly shipped student from France , in process of settling in London working part time till the start of my Uni semester in September. Only having been here for two weeks I decided it was high time go explore famed picadilly circus.

Not having many social acquaintances or mates in London I let myself be guided by the flow of the bustling city and whatever caught my eye , upon arriving Leicester square had a pop into cinema luckily just on time for screening of hangover 2 , good laugh along with the cheerful crowd of viewers.

Not long before i found myself weaving through streets of Soho , Chinatown and eventually quick refreshing drink at waxy little sister's. While sipping on my drink i was a bit in awe recollecting all the doors with signs ' models ' ect I had passed by; Having read Belle de Jour: Diary of a London Call Girl changed my view on industry having new found understanding , respect and enthusiasm to explore its fruits for myself,

you see in France prostitution is legal but visibility of their activity is somewhat much more hidden , hushed, expensive and in general seemed a bit more dangerous to me which always stopped me from taking first step.

Now encouraged by accumulated good mood and refreshing drink I decided what a better way than to pop my first punting experience than in heart of this open punting friendly city. Took my first left into lisle street deciding to go into the first door I come across no sooner had i decided that there loomed up a door with ' model ' sign hanging above me. Suddenly the prospect of going in seemed much more daunting than I had anticipated, I started to notice all the passers by, my heart started racing, felt like I was standing center stage of a theater with whole audience waiting for my performance.

Before I knew it I had passed by the door continuing at brisk pace along lisle street , walked myself around a long loop through Chinatown again, infront of waxy sisters and back into lisle street finding myself in front of the same walk up, this time I was ready and just savoured the thrill as I stepped inside. Felt cosy as soon as i was in, strangely cut off from the buslting streets of Soho. Climbed up a small winding staircase leading to first floor , only one plain door with with several posters on the side ' young model '' Amanda ' I promptly knocked feeling like a kid on Xmas eve.

I was greatly taken aback when a plum lady in her late forties answered the door , had half a mind to quickly return the way I had come as I hesitantly asked " hello , are you Amanda " , she gave a good chuckle " no , Amanda's inside darling " gosh i felt silly :P

I was guided to adjoining room where I was greeted by Amanda , I introduced myself as i drank her body with my eyes; she is very pretty European woman with fair skin, straight dark hazel hair , slim with perky breasts , a warm face with delicate features which is bound to make you smile all this wrapped up in gorgeous lingerie , gosh she was beyond my expectations. She asked me what I would like, showing me the A4 sized posters above the bed , which was basically list of services available and prices, felt very akward and bit nervous being asked to cruise through restaurant like list by beautiful vixen in lingerie , i just glanced and quickly blurted out the first standard service on list ( oral + sex £25 + £2 maid ) ,sheepishly made the payment and was told to make myself comfortable , undress , while she went back to the maid in other room.

Upon her return she gently removed the lingerie revealing pearly light nipples and gorgeous smile . I was not as nervous as I had expected something about Amandas friendly nature quickly put me at ease . She laid me down on bed and slowly started teasing and kissing me around my nipples working her way down shortly after which she slipped a condom on my galloping stallion followed by some lovely sucking , halfway through at my request she turned herself around, her thighs towards me , allowing me to gently run my hands up her legs ,comb her curves with my finger , tracing the soft arch of her back to be welcomed by small handful of a breast , circling the nipples with my thumb and pinching it very lightly , gosh felt such appreciation for her splendid body.

When tension started rising I told her to slow down , gently turned her on her back and asked her if she was comfortable she whispered ' yes ' as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me inside her.Had a sensation like tipping my toes into warm bath on cold winter day , just wonderful as we moved together according to each other rhythm, she semi lifted herself off the bed making me go even deeper , with great eye contact , thus making me powerless to go on much longer , i felt submerged underwater in a sudden bath of pleasure , was fantastic !

Aftermath followed with a quick little wipe, dressing back up, a lovely little hug ,kiss on the cheek and I was on my way back into the bustling streets of Soho oblivious to the commotion around me, pleasantly light headed and footed :)

I am very glad i decided to take this first step it was very strange experience in sense that meeting a total stranger and having sexual experience with them all in first 10 minutes , makes it very intense , it did lack intimacy without good French kissing foreplay,most important skipping the whole knowing the person ect, but did feel very naughty , sharing something so spontaneous and discreet , like a very short adrenaline pumping roller coaster ride as opposed to peacefully cruising on a boat in gentle summer afternoon.

Upon returning home from Soho I Googled Soho history , it was not long before I stumbled upon punternet forums, what a fantastic site already have lost myself in it for past four hours ,I am delighted to have discovered such a jovial active community. My aim was not to record a field report but rather detailed taste of my first step into punting world which will hopefully also help and encourage any newby (which I still very much feel like one) to not shy away from taking their first step to such an experience ,to help them check it off their bucketlists asap. Looking forward taking part and if possible contributing in forums.

Excuse my misuse of english language if present as it is my second Language , I did use few google translators and spellcheck corected over 29 errors but hopefully it's digestable :unsure:

As of right now I'm taking a step back fighting hard the urge to return back on a Soho exploration spree or I will end up broke before I even set foot into my new semester :)

Happy punting

Eli

Eli, welcome to the world of punting. I really enjoyed reading your story. You write very well, and your English is very good. I wish you all the best and hope you enjoy your new chapter the UK :)

Fantastic English Eli! tres bien. Welcome to PN. Very detailed report, with very vivid imagery. I personally have never been to Soho but after reading that it makes me want to. Lol, your face must've been classic when you saw the maid :P

Edited by Thepacifist

What a great post, Eli!

Talking of all thinks French, I'd love to punt with a young French girl, that accent is just soooooo sexy!

What a great post, Eli!

Talking of all thinks French, I'd love to punt with a young French girl, that accent is just soooooo sexy!

I find it a turn on myself especially with one WG i punt with a lot. :)

First quickly introduce myself to this forum im freshly shipped student from France , in process of settling in London working part time till the start of my Uni semester in September. Only having been here for two weeks I decided it was high time go explore famed picadilly circus.

Not having many social acquaintances or mates in London I let myself be guided by the flow of the bustling city and whatever caught my eye , upon arriving Leicester square had a pop into cinema luckily just on time for screening of hangover 2 , good laugh along with the cheerful crowd of viewers.

Not long before i found myself weaving through streets of Soho , Chinatown and eventually quick refreshing drink at waxy little sister's. While sipping on my drink i was a bit in awe recollecting all the doors with signs ' models ' ect I had passed by; Having read Belle de Jour: Diary of a London Call Girl changed my view on industry having new found understanding , respect and enthusiasm to explore its fruits for myself,

you see in France prostitution is legal but visibility of their activity is somewhat much more hidden , hushed, expensive and in general seemed a bit more dangerous to me which always stopped me from taking first step.

Now encouraged by accumulated good mood and refreshing drink I decided what a better way than to pop my first punting experience than in heart of this open punting friendly city. Took my first left into lisle street deciding to go into the first door I come across no sooner had i decided that there loomed up a door with ' model ' sign hanging above me. Suddenly the prospect of going in seemed much more daunting than I had anticipated, I started to notice all the passers by, my heart started racing, felt like I was standing center stage of a theater with whole audience waiting for my performance.

Before I knew it I had passed by the door continuing at brisk pace along lisle street , walked myself around a long loop through Chinatown again, infront of waxy sisters and back into lisle street finding myself in front of the same walk up, this time I was ready and just savoured the thrill as I stepped inside. Felt cosy as soon as i was in, strangely cut off from the buslting streets of Soho. Climbed up a small winding staircase leading to first floor , only one plain door with with several posters on the side ' young model '' Amanda ' I promptly knocked feeling like a kid on Xmas eve.

I was greatly taken aback when a plum lady in her late forties answered the door , had half a mind to quickly return the way I had come as I hesitantly asked " hello , are you Amanda " , she gave a good chuckle " no , Amanda's inside darling " gosh i felt silly :P

I was guided to adjoining room where I was greeted by Amanda , I introduced myself as i drank her body with my eyes; she is very pretty European woman with fair skin, straight dark hazel hair , slim with perky breasts , a warm face with delicate features which is bound to make you smile all this wrapped up in gorgeous lingerie , gosh she was beyond my expectations. She asked me what I would like, showing me the A4 sized posters above the bed , which was basically list of services available and prices, felt very akward and bit nervous being asked to cruise through restaurant like list by beautiful vixen in lingerie , i just glanced and quickly blurted out the first standard service on list ( oral + sex £25 + £2 maid ) ,sheepishly made the payment and was told to make myself comfortable , undress , while she went back to the maid in other room.

Upon her return she gently removed the lingerie revealing pearly light nipples and gorgeous smile . I was not as nervous as I had expected something about Amandas friendly nature quickly put me at ease . She laid me down on bed and slowly started teasing and kissing me around my nipples working her way down shortly after which she slipped a condom on my galloping stallion followed by some lovely sucking , halfway through at my request she turned herself around, her thighs towards me , allowing me to gently run my hands up her legs ,comb her curves with my finger , tracing the soft arch of her back to be welcomed by small handful of a breast , circling the nipples with my thumb and pinching it very lightly , gosh felt such appreciation for her splendid body.

When tension started rising I told her to slow down , gently turned her on her back and asked her if she was comfortable she whispered ' yes ' as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me inside her.Had a sensation like tipping my toes into warm bath on cold winter day , just wonderful as we moved together according to each other rhythm, she semi lifted herself off the bed making me go even deeper , with great eye contact , thus making me powerless to go on much longer , i felt submerged underwater in a sudden bath of pleasure , was fantastic !

Aftermath followed with a quick little wipe, dressing back up, a lovely little hug ,kiss on the cheek and I was on my way back into the bustling streets of Soho oblivious to the commotion around me, pleasantly light headed and footed :)

I am very glad i decided to take this first step it was very strange experience in sense that meeting a total stranger and having sexual experience with them all in first 10 minutes , makes it very intense , it did lack intimacy without good French kissing foreplay,most important skipping the whole knowing the person ect, but did feel very naughty , sharing something so spontaneous and discreet , like a very short adrenaline pumping roller coaster ride as opposed to peacefully cruising on a boat in gentle summer afternoon.

Upon returning home from Soho I Googled Soho history , it was not long before I stumbled upon punternet forums, what a fantastic site already have lost myself in it for past four hours ,I am delighted to have discovered such a jovial active community. My aim was not to record a field report but rather detailed taste of my first step into punting world which will hopefully also help and encourage any newby (which I still very much feel like one) to not shy away from taking their first step to such an experience ,to help them check it off their bucketlists asap. Looking forward taking part and if possible contributing in forums.

Excuse my misuse of english language if present as it is my second Language , I did use few google translators and spellcheck corected over 29 errors but hopefully it's digestable :unsure:

As of right now I'm taking a step back fighting hard the urge to return back on a Soho exploration spree or I will end up broke before I even set foot into my new semester :)

Happy punting

Eli

Welcome to the board Eli. :) Interesting post.

Puntasstic:" but did feel very naughty , sharing something so spontaneous and discreet , like a very short adrenaline pumping roller coaster ride as opposed to peacefully cruising on a boat in gentle summer afternoon."

Loved the metaphor and feel of the post , maid part was classic , I can certainly relate to it and happy you chanced upon Amanda on your very first time considering you knew so little about Soho some areas of it are a bit dodgy ;)

Im sure this step by step detailed encounter will help other newbies with their first time .

Might quote you in Soho thread as some of the information will fit right in there , Good luck !

Bienvenue Eli - Un vrai roman: sympa et amusant!

You did a lot better than my post on a german board where I was ridiculed for my attempts to post in German!

Daffon

Happy punting

Eli

Welcome to London and welcome to the to our punting world,I don't think anyone apart from tourists actually punt in Soho as it's very hit and miss,and more miss than hit in other words it's a big of a rip off.

The internet is where it's at these days..it's where you can view detailed profiles of working women showing their price list and photo galleries.

I'm glad you first punt in Soho went well,but if I were you I'd avoid using this area as your punting stomping ground and stick to finding women in other areas of london using the web,Soho is a place that is infested with desparate people who are drawn to the area by the smell of volatile tourists and their holiday money.

Believe me when I tell you that the place has more traps and pits than a Indiana Jones movie,and I'm from London :-)

"We must hurry,there is nothing to fear here in Soho,look at that model sign Indy"!

"that;s what scares me."

Edited by Ace ventura punt detective

Welcome to London and welcome to the to our punting world,I don't think anyone apart from tourists actually punt in Soho as it's very hit and miss,and more miss than hit in other words it's a big of a rip off.

The internet is where it's at these days..it's where you can view detailed profiles of working women showing their price list and photo galleries.

I'm glad you first punt in Soho went well,but if I were you I'd avoid using this area as your punting stomping ground and stick to finding women in other areas of london using the web,Soho is a place that is infested with desparate people who are drawn to the area by the smell of volatile tourists and their holiday money.

Believe me when I tell you that the place has more traps and pits than a Indiana Jones movie,and I'm from London :-)

"We must hurry,there is nothing to fear here in Soho,look at that model sign Indy"!

"that;s what scares me."

No one apart from tourists punt in Soho, are you having a laugh Ace, as the Soho Walk-Up thread and FRs over the years show its a very popular place for many UK based punters to punt. I went to Walk-Ups myself many years ago for a Pump, Dump and Leave a few times.

Edited by smiths

No one apart from tourists punt in Soho, are you having a laugh Ace, as the Soho Walk-Up thread and FRs over the years show its a very popular place for many UK based punters to punt. I went to Walk-Ups myself many years ago for a Pump, Dump and Leave a few times.

Smiths,be serious..that small area is just too densely populated with walk up WG's and strip bars

/porn,so it attracks a large market of tourist punters and newcomers from out london because it's notorious(well known) but in turn this attracts a large amount of rip off artists who want to pose as WG's,this type are normally accompanied by two gorillas..you don't get to see the gorillas till your in the room and hand over the money to the lady.

Why would you want to punt in a place where it's written everywhere that this is "supposed" to be the punt capital?..it's only obvious that the fact that there's going to be loads of punters walking around in one area carrying lots of punting money will attract the wrong sort of attention.

working girls spread accross every area of london,want some honey?buy it in the shops,don;t stick your hand in the hive or else you might get stung.

Welcome to the board Eli - excellent first post and there are some native English speakers who should

hang their heads in shame. :P;)

Smiths,be serious..that small area is just too densely populated with walk up WG's and strip bars

/porn,so it attracks a large market of tourist punters and newcomers from out london because it's notorious(well known) but in turn this attracts a large amount of rip off artists who want to pose as WG's,this type are normally accompanied by two gorillas..you don't get to see the gorillas till your in the room and hand over the money to the lady.

Why would you want to punt in a place where it's written everywhere that this is "supposed" to be the punt capital?..it's only obvious that the fact that there's going to be loads of punters walking around in one area carrying lots of punting money will attract the wrong sort of attention.

working girls spread accross every area of london,want some honey?buy it in the shops,don;t stick your hand in the hive or else you might get stung.

I was being serious, Soho is a very popular area for punters who are and arent tourists, its an absolute fact as shown by reading the Soho Walk-Up thread and by FRs over the years.

I have no interest in PD&L myself nowadays as my minimum punt length is an hour but Walk-Ups are cheap and a lot of non tourist and local to London punters punt their.

Thank you all for the warm welcome , made my day.

"that;s what scares me."

:D

Made me smile Ace , I see what you mean regarding Soho, seems similar to Paris red light district.

After reading through the Soho thread for lengthy amount of time though I came to a different conclusion that Soho might actually be very happy punting grounds and more of question of hit and miss with how enjoyable the encounters are, there is a wealth of information and reviews in the thread ,more than enough to have safe & great punt .

So far it's been a fascinating read, going around many of the different forums, threads and become much more aware of such wide variety of different experience and niches available. With the little I have learned, I can sum up these : nonbooked rather shorter Soho punts , longer punts with independents or agencies ,sensual massages , and last but not least group parties. I am sure I have missed some these are just my early discoveries, they all seem wonderful and I intend savour their different tastes in due time.

Happy punting

Welcome to PN and the world of punting Eli. I liked your writing style and the way you describe your experiences. Are you studying to be an author? Your account was very similar to my 2nd or 3rd punting experience which took place in a Soho walk-up. Like you, I circumnavigated the block before going in and taking the plunge. Like you, I was greeted by the maid who I mistook for being the WG, and nearly spun round on my heels. But like you, I was glad a didn't, cos what followed was a fantastic encounter with a young, friendly and beautiful Greek woman.

That was 6yrs ago and I've never punted in Soho since cos shortly after I discovered PN and the world of indie WG's and now I'm well & truly hooked on the research, the anticipation and the experience of spending a full hour with an uninhibited and sexy indie-woman :) :) :)

Edited by Lick n Suck

I have not been with Amanda but I think she would have let you French kiss her for an extra £10. I have been with Natalie (blonde) and Nellie (black hair) at 2 Lisle Street and I have French kissed both of them. They are lovely girls. Nellie also allows fingering.

I have been going to Soho for years and I don't have any problems there. If you read this you can avoid any dangers.

Engineer LicknSuck hopefully score some internships with TFL keep the lines running smoothly for happy on time punting :P