Agrajag

Worst punt EVER (and the last)

52 posts in this topic

I've just come back from what can only be described as a complete waste of my time and money. I went to see Imogen at Elegance in Hull. One word sums her up.....AVOID.

She immediately made it clear she hates what she does and was not at all interested in trying to make me feel good in the 45 mins that I paid. She wasn't at all sensual, very mechanical and really made it clear she hated me being near her. OK, I might have been tired with a bit of red eye but I was sober, drug free and clean. I am not at all an ugly guy (or so I'm told!) but even if she didn't find me attractive, its her job to make me feel wanted. After 25 mins, she was so dry and bored, it made me feel totally unwelcome and I just got up and left. I wasn't even interested in trying to climax with her. I don't want to feel like I'm making someone do something they clearly don't want to do. She shouldn't be working in this industry with that approach and i am VERY dissapointed she didn't even offer me back at least £20 as she didn't offer anywhere near the service they were offering. With any service, if you don't get what you pay for, you expect a partial refund. I have never felt so humiliated and its put me off punting for ever.

It made me realise tonight that money cannot buy you real attention and i feel very cold and used. On the positive, i can start saving my money now and put it towards more important things in life.

I guess i needed a wake up call and that was it.

I've just come back from what can only be described as a complete waste of my time and money. I went to see Imogen at Elegance in Hull. One word sums her up.....AVOID.

She immediately made it clear she hates what she does and was not at all interested in trying to make me feel good in the 45 mins that I paid. She wasn't at all sensual, very mechanical and really made it clear she hated me being near her. OK, I might have been tired with a bit of red eye but I was sober, drug free and clean. I am not at all an ugly guy (or so I'm told!) but even if she didn't find me attractive, its her job to make me feel wanted. After 25 mins, she was so dry and bored, it made me feel totally unwelcome and I just got up and left. I wasn't even interested in trying to climax with her. I don't want to feel like I'm making someone do something they clearly don't want to do. She shouldn't be working in this industry with that approach and i am VERY dissapointed she didn't even offer me back at least £20 as she didn't offer anywhere near the service they were offering. With any service, if you don't get what you pay for, you expect a partial refund. I have never felt so humiliated and its put me off punting for ever.

It made me realise tonight that money cannot buy you real attention and i feel very cold and used. On the positive, i can start saving my money now and put it towards more important things in life.

Oh darling you should have just walked at the beginning if she was that rude ... plenty of good girls out there who will make you feel special. xx

Oh darling you should have just walked at the beginning if she was that rude ... plenty of good girls out there who will make you feel special. xx

It's true. Even in regular relationships, for instance, you might luck out with a bunny boiler.

Maybe it's a bit like your first beer - tasted awful. But perhaps you start to think about it later. Think of how hot she'd have been if only she had a nicer personality. Then you maybe take another chance. On someone who's hot AND nice. :) :) :D

Just as a matter of interest I notice that there is no ashtray supplied in the SMOKEING [sic] AREA.

Sorry to hear that, am I correct in assuming Elegance is a parlour based in Hull? Your experience reminds me of my "early" days of punting. When vibes are bad and you pick them up early, best to leave asap and save your cash.

It's possible she had a c**p day, someone messed here about, not in the mood, personal reasons etc. It's not your fault or problem I appreciate, but unfortunately these things can happen to even the best looking, well groomed/shaved, smartly attired, and friendly/chatty clients trying to connect and just receive ice-cold response from the lady.......

Jenna and Ailsha look simply fabulous - £80 or £100 Outcall ?

That can't be right.

Consider this: on Sunday night I booked an agency girl for the night (£850)at my hotel in the Midlands.

After about three hours of listening to her arrogant comments about 99% of the world (other WGs included) and DEMANDS for me to tell her she had a pretty face, nice eyes etc etc I got one kiss, one aborted (by her) kiss, and a flash of her in her knickers and stockings (not bad admittedly).

When finally we ended up on the bed, she took her bra off and said

"why haven't you complimented me on my breasts?" and

after the aborted kiss "you taste of peanuts".

An argument ensued, at the end of which she was shouting the house down, I thought the hotel management would turn up and eventually, I lost it.

"Take £200 and **** off!"

"YOU HORRIBLE FAT PIG" she yelled, and texted the agency lady.

The lady then phoned me to say she was sorry about what had happened.

"What!" the girl shouts "What! How can you say that after what he's DONE TO ME"

"******, I haven't laid a finger on her, all I've done is kissed her"

And so on:

"I suppose I'll get the sack now, you bastard".....

I'm not even fat! The agency is offering me £200 off the next booking.

I didn't even get an erection! (Would you?)

Sound totally unprofessional.

I would have phoned back and complained about her, would have waited until I left the premises incase of trouble, told them of the very poor service.

Alternatively ring back when you think she is next there, when they say her name, "sorry, won't be coming if she is there, she gives the impression that she's being trafficked"

That should help others not receive the service you had.

Well to cheer you all up ... I've just had one of the best punts I've ever had.

Dinner date + 2+ hours made me feel very special ... money can buy you real attention .. but you have to pick the right lady.

There's lots of lovely sexy ladies out there ... and they seem to be getting better and better .... :)

Well to cheer you all up ... I've just had one of the best punts I've ever had.

Dinner date + 2+ hours made me feel very special ... money can buy you real attention .. but you have to pick the right lady.

There's lots of lovely sexy ladies out there ... and they seem to be getting better and better .... :)

Never a truer word spoken, IMO this is the best time to be a punter in my 25 years of punting.:)

Never a truer word spoken, IMO this is the best time to be a punter in my 25 years of punting.:)

I agree ... smiths ... my last 3 punts have been exceptional ... just when you think it can't get any better than this ... along comes the next lady thats even better ... .:)

With any service, if you don't get what you pay for, you expect a partial refund.

Yes, in every business except the prostitution industry. :)

Let me tell you what I would have done.

On the way out I would have given the maid or receptionist some verbal abuse ---------- if enough guys did the same the girl would no longer be working there. :):mad:

Should have walked even if you got a sniff of contempt from this lady... I had an awful experience a very long time ago in a massage parlour to which had put me off using massage parlour's ever since... that was about 9 years ago... This is why I never ever use massage parlours... Don't get me wrong there are some excellent massage parlours around the country... however they are a rare find.... and also other complexities can come into play such as, the girls who work there from day to day, the mood of the girl, the working environment, the location... etc etc... too many negatives in my view... The only place I would remotely consider in visiting is sandy's... Trust me when I say this... doing research on independant wg's is one of most important things to do in order to find a great punting experience... Yes Independants can be more expensive than massage parlour's... but the level of service blows 99% of massage parlours out of the water.... the 1% is sandy's.....

I hope you have a better punting experience next time... but please go with an independant girl... and make sure you do your research in terms of what you would like to happen in the appointment, if they offer the services you want, and the way the wg carries herself... i.e :- is she friendly, flirty, spontaneous, open and honest, genuine... etc etc.....

MrPunt

Sorry to hear that, am I correct in assuming Elegance is a parlour based in Hull? Your experience reminds me of my "early" days of punting. When vibes are bad and you pick them up early, best to leave asap and save your cash.

It's possible she had a c**p day, someone messed here about, not in the mood, personal reasons etc. It's not your fault or problem I appreciate, but unfortunately these things can happen to even the best looking, well groomed/shaved, smartly attired, and friendly/chatty clients trying to connect and just receive ice-cold response from the lady.......

Would you be saying that if, for example, you'd taken your watch/laptop/car in for repair, and the repair guy was having a bad day and had taken your money but actually refused to do the work while at the same time telling you how much he hated his job?

Of course you wouldn't. You'd complain until you got your money back. The OP had a genuinely awful time of it, and replies in this thread along the lines of 'never mind, eh' and 'better luck next time' are putting a gloss on a business not famed for its customer service ethics.

RBBH42, dude, take this as the wake-up call that it was. You will have noticed that this forum is a place of great fantasy and self-delusion. I'm not saying there aren't great girls out there who offer fantastic experiences, because there are. But it's your hard-earned cash you're spending here, and if you're not prepared to get fleeced by the guy fixing your laptop (or whatever) then the same should apply in the world of paid-for sex.

Here's another girl who did not offer services as advertised and with whom the punter clearly had a miserable and frustratng time:

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=92403

He implies it may have been his fault, so I guess that's the only explanation for 'recommending' her.

I'd be interested to know if this guy would happily drop 140 quid on some other, non-sexual service where he ended up feeling humiliated, and walk away recommending it to the world.

I agree Smiths. I had a punt yesterday, which if I went through it you would say was a good punt. Proper kissing, good RO responses, owo, sex in multiple positions, two rounds ,friendly pretty girl. I still left a little disappointed and I wont be returning...why???

Because it didn't have the electricity, the sheer brilliance, of any number of ladies that I have seen in the last year or so.

The bar has been set so high, that even reasonably good punts are not necessarily a repeat visit.

Mind you, I always read the Pnet reports on the local ladies and recently an increasing number seem to have an undertone of dissatisfaction. No proper kissing, rushing through the punt etc. Read Manmeats latest, quite stinging for him.

The OP should of walked or complained as it is not reflective of the industry at all. He probably should take time out and decide in a few months whether to punt or not.

Whilst I dont think I could do it myself, we shouldnt be shy of telling the girl herself, "that was cold emotionless and you made me feel like crap." or "if you don't want your body touched, why are you in the sex industry?"

Just my thoughts.:)

Would you be saying that if, for example, you'd taken your watch/laptop/car in for repair, and the repair guy was having a bad day and had taken your money but actually refused to do the work while at the same time telling you how much he hated his job?

Of course you wouldn't. You'd complain until you got your money back. The OP had a genuinely awful time of it, and replies in this thread along the lines of 'never mind, eh' and 'better luck next time' are putting a gloss on a business not famed for its customer service ethics.

RBBH42, dude, take this as the wake-up call that it was. You will have noticed that this forum is a place of great fantasy and self-delusion. I'm not saying there aren't great girls out there who offer fantastic experiences, because there are. But it's your hard-earned cash you're spending here, and if you're not prepared to get fleeced by the guy fixing your laptop (or whatever) then the same should apply in the world of paid-for sex.

Its ok, i'm not offended by what anyone is saying as I know they are trying to help me after that horrific experience. Some of them are right, i should have picked up on the vibe before I paid and just left. I've done that before but usually because i am not attracted to the girl. I was blinded by her looks and was stupid enough to let that get in the way of her awful personality. Its a lesson learned, it really is. I still feel bad, but I'll get over it. It could have been worse as I could have spent £150. £65 is still a fair amount but its not just the money, its really how she made me feel. I felt like I was raping her when that was far from what i was doing! I'm very gentle and don't do rough. This is why I had to stop proceedings.

By the way, someone asked if it really is £80 per hour. Yes, it is that price and that is pretty standard for Hull. If Imogen was anything to go by, parting with your money there is a big mistake! I have written to them by email expressing my disappointment. I don't suppose I'll hear back but at least they know.

Consider this: on Sunday night I booked an agency girl for the night (£850)at my hotel in the Midlands.

After about three hours of listening to her arrogant comments about 99% of the world (other WGs included) and DEMANDS for me to tell her she had a pretty face, nice eyes etc etc I got one kiss, one aborted (by her) kiss, and a flash of her in her knickers and stockings (not bad admittedly).

An argument ensued, at the end of which she was shouting the house down, I thought the hotel management would turn up and eventually, I lost it.

And so on:

What a shame but I have to ask. Why on earth didn't you try this girl out for an hour first? Its always best to do that before considering an overnight. Thats a long time to be with someone that you might not hit it off with and far better to lose a hundred quid than several hundred.

Also I'm not sure that getting a girl for an overnight from an agency is such a good idea. There are loads of indies in the midlands, I'm sure you could have got some great recommendations from here and probably cheaper if its minus the agency commision.

If nothing else these two bad experiences highlight the need for good research on the clients part, but to balance things, for every girl like the ones mentioned here there are dozens of far nicer ones. These type of girls make my blood boil, they give the rest of us a bad name. We are not all money grabbing lazy whores.

What a shame but I have to ask. Why on earth didn't you try this girl out for an hour first? Its always best to do that before considering an overnight. Thats a long time to be with someone that you might not hit it off with and far better to lose a hundred quid than several hundred.

That is excellent advice, I have never understood why a guy would book an "unknown" girl for an overnight, FAR too risky. :)

Guys you REALLY should NOT need telling....if its not right from the very get go......WALK. Its not rocket science and it IS your money !

Of course you wouldn't. You'd complain until you got your money back.

Brilliant post.

If you had a meal in a restaurant that was absolute crap would he pay the bill and leave a big tip ------------- no of course not. :)

That's understandable Jimmy and WNH, but I don't live in the UK and have limited opportunities. I always see a regular overnight as well as sometimes a new girl.

The girl in question had never done an overnight, it transpired. I think she was scared stiff, and compensated with her OTT behaviour. If it were not an agency I would not have got my money back off her (less £200). I offered her the £200 mainly for two reasons:

i) she was almost hysterical and I didn't know how she was going to get home as she had arrived by train and it was too late for anything but a longdistance taxi, she was only 23 and I was worried about her

ii) god knows what she might have done, gone to reception and accused me of rape, anything

I should add that I'm an experienced middleaged punter very popular with the ladies I see, from their own accounts (some post here). I took plenty of care to try to make the girl feel relaxed, but it wasn't going to happen.

I'm still considering whether or not to post a review of her. I've never done this before, even though I have had money stolen from me on a previous occasion.

And so on:

You've got to wonder what's in the mind of someone who takes 850 quid from a customer and then treats him like this. I can only assume she's been getting away with this kind of shit for months or even years because no-one dares to complain.

It seems like a more extreme version of this review I read earlier: http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=92400. Another fat-assed, useless, rude, lazy, patronising individual who also gets away with it for the same reasons (and who, if she hates her current job that much, and given that she has all the required attributes, might like to consider a career as a Virgin Atlantic flight attendant instead).

In this particular domain you are not well protected from poor service providers. Novice punters will clearly be uncertain what to do and be embarrassed to complain, as they might do for anything else.

I had one punt last year, a relatively rare parlour excursion for me, that was well below what I would expect and it took place in a place you wouldn't expect it, where the services offered by the girls are listed. Services are discretionary, but if you turn up clean and pleasant you should get most of them; after half an hour of this particular event I told the girl to leave, dressed, went to reception and complained, politely. I found that quite hard to do. I had already paid for the hour I had booked, but I was given a complementary service when the next girl became available. Very decent. The girl concerned is still working, so I can only assume something was very wrong on the day. As it was settled out of court so to speak I didn't feel the need to post an fr, but obviously I have more confidence in the parlour concerned that if they'd told me sorry and there was nothing they could do. I have visited them since as it happens.

As for an overnight, crazy to book unknown and sight unseen, not even local. I'm sorry I can't be sympathetic about that as it was a huge risk from the outset. Parlour punts do vary but if you get below the minimum its pretty obvious.

As for the scene improving, actually I don't agree. I have bene punting for 10 years and the best experiences I had in say 2000 would be the same as now. I have more experience but that can't make a woman perform better, and of course I'm ten years older (but actually lighter) and £20-25k poorer. Well I would've spent it on something else...:)