Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suffolk Punter

Shortest Time.....

8 posts in this topic

One for the guys & ladies, As the heading says....

Guys what is your shortest time between punts?

Someone has told me they done 4 punts within one day, all in daylight hours.

Ladies, how long do you give yourself between clients? are you Indie or parlour.?

One for the guys & ladies, As the heading says....

Guys what is your shortest time between punts?

Someone has told me they done 4 punts within one day, all in daylight hours.

Ladies, how long do you give yourself between clients? are you Indie or parlour.?

At two different incall premises about 10 minutes, at one incall place a few minutes after spotting a cracker in the kitchen on my way out after punting with her flatmate and a similar scenario a few other times.

Edited by smiths

The shortest time between punts for me was the length of the after punt shower,met the other girl working in the flat on my way back to the room and thought WOW i've gotta get me some of that checked with the maid to see if she was free which she was and as the saying goes the rest is history...

I cannot beat Smiths and Big Chris... my 'record' (for what it's worth) is six days.

The shortest time between punts for me was the length of the after punt shower,met the other girl working in the flat on my way back to the room and thought WOW i've gotta get me some of that checked with the maid to see if she was free which she was and as the saying goes the rest is history...

The shortest time for me between punts was a parlour booking

for 3 hours: say a lady for 1 1/2 hours then had shower and coffee

and saw another lady for 1 1/2 hours. Lovely experience although I

could hardly walk out the door. Would I do it again, does day follow

night?

Heck I didn't even take a shower when I met the girl's flatmate right after the first punt.... :D

A couple of years ago I had an appointment with my favourite WG. I arrived nearby half an hour early and was so horny I knew I would cum too quick so I booked half an hour with another girl (same floor of the same hotel) then scampered to my original appointment. Both were just heaven.

came out of a parlour in Reading and immediately had my eye caught by something/someone that can't be mentioned here.

I calculated it was about 5 mins between the two!