wandoso

Kensington Babes

17 posts in this topic

Has anyone used this agency? http://www.kensingtonbabes.co.uk/gallery.html

Some of the girls look absolutely incredible but I can't see them in the list of registered establishments and no reviews of the ladies that I would like to see either. Is this a case of too good to be true?

Not every establishment is registered here, the industry is huge, not everyone knows about PN or its reviews. I find the thrill of finding a gem by chance is better than expecting a punt to be the same as someone elses report. Get out and explore!

Yea I guess you are right, just thought I would ask as I am new to the scene and have mainly seen girls at reputable agencies or parlours (HOD, Indian Palace, Agency Touch of Class etc)

Not every establishment is registered here, the industry is huge, not everyone knows about PN or its reviews. I find the thrill of finding a gem by chance is better than expecting a punt to be the same as someone elses report. Get out and explore!

I had a bad experience with Kensington Babes. I booked a young indian girl for an hour and duly arrived at 4:30. The previous client was still there when I knocked so I made myself scarce until he had left. Should have had warning bells ringing then. Went in, really nice girl per photos. Described what I was after. Took shower. Got down to business. Asked me not to CIM (despite that being advertised) so OK didn't and finished nicely in missionary. Didn't have watch on but was told time was up and would I like a shower. Had quick shower, dressed and left. Thought that was quick. looked at watch - only 5:10. Knocked on door said I paid for an hour. Lots of apologies back in and back into action. Then agency called and said to the girl that time was up and another girl would be arriving to take over the flat. So I was ushered out amid lots of apologies at 5:20 a good deal short on my hour and still ready to explode!

My conclusions: I was stupid and naive, the girl was very nice, the agency had run bookings too close. I don't know if this was a one-off. I contacted the agency but they weren't interested. Funny thing is though I really did like the girl and would see her again if she was with an agency that I trust.

Has anyone used this agency? http://www.kensingtonbabes.co.uk/gallery.html

Some of the girls look absolutely incredible but I can't see them in the list of registered establishments and no reviews of the ladies that I would like to see either. Is this a case of too good to be true?

I used them a few times a couple of years ago when they had a very nice English girl on their books who I used to visit. Perfectly normal agency, though I had formed the impression they were Russian-run. Recently they have got a lot of Indian girls up, I'd be inclined to have a go and see what they're like. If you're bait and switched you can always walk.

I took a look at their website and saw a woman described as EE but on another more reputable site she is Brazillian = exactly the same photos. Looks fishy to me so I would avoid

I took a look at their website and saw a woman described as EE but on another more reputable site she is Brazillian = exactly the same photos. Looks fishy to me so I would avoid

If you don't mind me asking, which girl is it? And what was the other site? The girls I was looking at are described as EE so would like to check it out

Wow it does have some nice girls, ella, mariah and paris, anyone seen these girls?

Has anyone seen the busty blonde Nadia from Kensington babes ? Seems too good to be true ?

This must surey be a fake site? The girls and their rates seem too good to be true.

i have seen several girls from this place. they do use fake pics, not all are fake on there but some def are so be aware

Don't know whether it applies in this case, but there are a lot of first- and second-generation immigrants in Brazil. A Brazilian girl whose family came from East Europe could easily describe herself either as East European or Brazilian, whichever she thought (or the agency thought) most appropriate.

Similarly there are many agency girls who are Italian on one site and Brazilian on another, reflecting the large Italian community in Brazil.

I saw Natalia once a year ago, as Joline at Hot Collection, all services I was after provided, she is I think Polish, and has a seriously amazing rack. She was chatty too, pretty nice.

This must surey be a fake site? The girls and their rates seem too good to be true.

i have seen several girls from this place. they do use fake pics, not all are fake on there but some def are so be aware

I don't know what the situation was like back in February, but the vast majority of girls on there now are also on other sites, so presumably not fake. Of course, kensingtonbabes could have stolen legitimate photos from other sites and used them for their own (different) girls (i.e. b&sw), but I have no evidence of this. I don't remember any time when I noticed a lot of obvious fakes.

One girl I visited a couple of years ago through another agency said she didn't like kensingtonbabes because they insisted on taking and using their own photographs of the girls (and charging for them, of course). However, that must have stopped a long time ago, since most of the photos they use now are used by several other agencies too.

You will find her on Loyalty, Diva,Peachy & more. Check PN field reports for Raisa Central London