Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toomuch

"23" Year Old Oriental Girls

19 posts in this topic

These days whenever I phone up oriental parlours in South London, I always get told they're "23" or "24". In the past I found that often meant "late twenties or early thirties". When they were mid twenties, I'd usually get told they were "22", and early twenties "21" or "20". They'd never say 18 or 19 - truthfully, I think - I don't think I ever saw a girl in one of these parlours that young.

I haven't frequented these places much in the past 6 months, and the age thing is one of the reasons why. Has anybody else noticed this change in age? Perhaps due to Mr Cameron's immigration changes - crackdown on fake colleges, etc leading to shortage of girls?

These days whenever I phone up oriental parlours in South London, I always get told they're "23" or "24". In the past I found that often meant "late twenties or early thirties". When they were mid twenties, I'd usually get told they were "22", and early twenties "21" or "20". They'd never say 18 or 19 - truthfully, I think - I don't think I ever saw a girl in one of these parlours that young.

I haven't frequented these places much in the past 6 months, and the age thing is one of the reasons why. Has anybody else noticed this change in age? Perhaps due to Mr Cameron's immigration changes - crackdown on fake colleges, etc leading to shortage of girls?

:huh:

Oh it happens everywhere in the UK, maybe the world. Ladies who are 40-45 often get called late twenties! I don't mind, as I love older women. Give me a 40 year old over a 20 year old anyday!

Oh it happens everywhere in the UK, maybe the world. Ladies who are 40-45 often get called late twenties! I don't mind, as I love older women. Give me a 40 year old over a 20 year old anyday!

Would that be a 40+ year old with cellulite, saggy tits, stretch marks, who smokes, and has an attitude problem in that she believes she's the best think since sliced bread? There's plenty of those around but very few who've looked after their bodies and are genuinely welcoming and accommodating, and offer mutual respect and courtesy. I know which I prefer (and am donning tin hat for inevitable flak).

Never mind the ladies, what about that dubious nic of yours? Come off it, you must be at least 4567 these days.

Rest assured, though, your secret is safe with us ;)

Would that be a 40+ year old with cellulite, saggy tits, stretch marks, who smokes, and has an attitude problem in that she believes she's the best think since sliced bread? There's plenty of those around but very few who've looked after their bodies and are genuinely welcoming and accommodating, and offer mutual respect and courtesy. I know which I prefer (and am donning tin hat for inevitable flak).

:blink:

no, no, no, no and no.

But the ladies who do take care of themselves into their 40s are amazing. None of the oriental ladies I see actually smoke......that's an interesting point I've never considered until now... thier tits are not saggy either, I've not noticed stretch marks, and are the embodiment of courtesy.

...and their combined experience over the years...my god...... experiences to change a man forever.

A good number of 35-40+ oriental wgs are fantastically attractive and possess a body, skin-tone and youthful attitude thatd make you swear they were 15 years younger - couple that with the advanced and knowing sexuality that their age and experience engender............ it all makes for a damned desirable woman !!

Edited by BillGoldberg

good mature asian wg's are the holy grail. i'm in south london any tips on where to find some?

good mature asian wg's are the holy grail. i'm in south london any tips on where to find some?

Maybe just ask the next "23" year-old her real age.

Last year I discovered that my favourite "24" year-old had been the victim of a minor "untruth in advertising". The digits of her real age had simply been transposed. I had no complaints whatsoever.

As others have said, it's hard to accurately judge the age of an Oriental woman. For Westerners, that is. My long-term reg (age 29, honest) finds it hilarious that we can't tell.

good mature asian wg's are the holy grail.

They really are, 32Yo Amai from Chonging in China was fantastic. Sadly that does not help your request. :)

Uh, nobody actually seems to have read my post :huh:

The point I was trying to make was not that anybody is surprised that ladies of age x claim to be x-5 (or whatever), nor that that happens more than it did before, nor that the best formula for guessing their real age has changed.

The point was that before, there were many "20", "21", and "22" year old oriental girls in South London parlours, and now there are very few of those, and many more "23" and "24" year old girls. Has anybody else noticed that?

Unless you know the girls personally most of the Asian ones never want to reveal their real age. Asian girls in general look younger then they really are. So a 35 year old could easily pass of as a 23 year old or even younger. I'm always suprised by some of the girls ages.

Uh, nobody actually seems to have read my post :huh:

The point I was trying to make was not that anybody is surprised that ladies of age x claim to be x-5 (or whatever), nor that that happens more than it did before, nor that the best formula for guessing their real age has changed.

The point was that before, there were many "20", "21", and "22" year old oriental girls in South London parlours, and now there are very few of those, and many more "23" and "24" year old girls. Has anybody else noticed that?

Please provide details of these S London parlours you talk about and any recommended girls that work in them ?

Thanks

Unless you know the girls personally most of the Asian ones never want to reveal their real age. Asian girls in general look younger then they really are. So a 35 year old could easily pass of as a 23 year old or even younger. I'm always suprised by some of the girls ages.

That's true. How does that help to explain a change in the age they claim to be? I don't think it does.

Not sure why 23 is a magic number. There are certainly Oriental Girls in London over this age the oldest I have seen advertised is 26. But have never seen any advertised under 21

I am sure there is a market for Mature Orientals as well. Maybe something to look out for??

Chloe x

Not sure why 23 is a magic number. There are certainly Oriental Girls in London over this age the oldest I have seen advertised is 26. But have never seen any advertised under 21

I am sure there is a market for Mature Orientals as well. Maybe something to look out for??

Chloe x

Erm, yeah!!! Then some. The best of the best service providers IMHO are mature oriental ladies.

No doubt about it.

That's true. How does that help to explain a change in the age they claim to be? I don't think it does.

Why do you care? Does it really matter to anyone other than a census taker? This type of information will not improve your carnal knowledge. I don't know how old you are but unless you are under 18 you shouldn't even be asking such childish questions. So some oriental WGs are economic with the truth. So some WGs of any and every ethnic or racial group will do likewise. No big deal! As for the average false age edging upward by a year or two in recent years - global warming.:rolleyes: Edited by Tiggy 7

Why do I care? Perhaps because I like having sex with girls in their early to mid twenties rather than in late twenties and early thirties? Does thinking about that "improve my carnal knowledge"? Let me see... yes.

You say these are childish questions. OK - I think being childish is a neutral quality in a question. You seem to be agitated, but you haven't actually articulated explicitly why the thread makes you feel that way. Why is it a bad thing to ask these questions?

I don't think your global warming explanation is a good one. My explanation is that a crackdown on bogus "English language schools" and the like is making it harder to get girls from the far east into the UK.

By the way, I didn't say that the average age has "edged upward by a year or two in recent years". I don't know what has happened to the average age. The change I think I noticed happened in the last 6 months, not the last year or two. That change appears to affect a range of ages of about 5 years, not 1 or 2 years. My guess, on the basis of what they tell me on the phone and visits, is that the number of oriental WGs in their early to mid twenties has dropped by say 50% or more. I haven't been to these kinds of places much in the recent 6 months, so I could easily be wrong - hence why I'm interested if anybody else noticed the same change.

But the ladies who do take care of themselves into their 40s are amazing. None of the oriental ladies I see actually smoke......that's an interesting point I've never considered until now... thier tits are not saggy either, I've not noticed stretch marks, and are the embodiment of courtesy.

...and their combined experience over the years...my god...... experiences to change a man forever.

Despite what I say about preferring girls in their early twenties, I have to admit that a lot of my better oriental experiences have been with ladies in their 30s and 40s. That's the difference between attraction and pleasure I guess. I never said my preferences made sense B)