nervousnewbie

Safe To Kiss Someone Who Does Owo?

18 posts in this topic

Hi

Just to introduce myself, i have met a couple of girls over the last 6 months who dont offer OWO, CIM etc but do kiss, however my choice is v limited, so just looking at taking a risk and seeing someone who offers owo only (which i wouldnt partake in with them), but is it still then safe to kiss her?

Does anyone know of any other girls around London who dont offer owo and are health conscious?

Also GIRLS - on a different note, do you get many clients who dont go all the way (i.e. sex) with you?

thanks

You could always take some mouthwash with you and ask her to use it before she sees you, explaining the reason why. At that point any nasties in her mouth will be neutralised.

Of course no one has the right to tell you what risk levels are personally acceptable, but one would assume that if the lady you're booking has the slightest idea about hygeine she'd be doing this already, but I'm sure someone will be along with some horror story of tasting another guy's come.

From my own risk profile I will quite happily kiss a girl straight after she's had someone else's (uncovered) cock in her mouth, and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Hi

Just to introduce myself, i have met a couple of girls over the last 6 months who dont offer OWO, CIM etc but do kiss, however my choice is v limited, so just looking at taking a risk and seeing someone who offers owo only (which i wouldnt partake in with them), but is it still then safe to kiss her?

Does anyone know of any other girls around London who dont offer owo and are health conscious?

Also GIRLS - on a different note, do you get many clients who dont go all the way (i.e. sex) with you?

thanks

Nothings guaranteed to be safe within punting that involves sexual contact with others but i have never caught anything in many years of indulging in OWO and DFK and i ensure i look after my own health by visiting the GUM quartely.

The WGs you have punted with up to now probably have partners so its likely they kiss and do OWO with them plus you can never be certain what another person really gets up to. I have many times been offered services not advertised over the years. OWO is essential to me, as is DFK, i dont punt without them being on offer so have no interest in WGs who dont offer both so cant recommend anyone but know off here that Indian Palace in Chancery Lane area i think only offer OW, not sure on the kissing though, they are/were forum members here.

Edited by smiths

The risk of catching a disease with OWO, deep French kissing, or rimming always depends on your personal health and the lady you are seeing. If you are in perfect health then that's half the battle, the other risk is down to the ladies you see.

Use common sense to spot if the lady has any abnormal spots or brazes, chapped lips, her hygiene in general, most ladies that offer O.W.O know the health risks and use anti-bacterial mouth wash to neutralize any nasties inhabited in her mouth, I like to think that after a lady has seen a guy to which she has performed oral without on him, sometimes too completion... she would then use a good anti-bacterial mouth wash.

I go to the doctor on a regular basis and to do the normal check ups of blood pressure, blood tests and general health... since I have been punting for over 10 years, I have had no problems, select the lady very carefully or go to a high standard establishment where the ladies are checked out completed from what I have told and on a regular basis too.

Just to be on the safe side, whenever I have seen a lady for DFK and OWO "which is essential in a punt for me", when I get home after the punt I use mouth to get rid of any nasties.

Most ladies take health and hygiene very serious as they should do, so OWO is relative to your own health and how serious the lady you are seeing takes her health.

Punters on the other hand... don't take hygiene that seriously when seeing a lady which I have mainly heard from this site and from other ladies I have seen as a regular... so one of the ways of cutting down the risk of health issues, is filtering out the punters that don't have high hygiene standards and using their wit's to offer oral without or covered... at their discretion.

MrPunt

Hi

thanks

Hi there,

This will be my ninth year in the biz, and in that time I have probably shagged the entire cast of a Cecil B DeMille film (that's thousands to you:) and......... I have never caught anything from anyone. Oh perhaps that's a slight exaggeration - the odd cold, but even then I could have caught it from anywhere else.

What I am trying to say to you is, whatever you do sexually with anyone always carries some sort of risk, and that is both the physical and the mental, but you could step out into the road and get run over by a dustbin wagon couldn't you? The bus analogy is boring!

I do OWO because I like it and no amount of being told what I can and cannot catch is going to stop me. I spoke to the man in the GUM clinic and he more or less said the same:)

I get my mouth swabbed because of the OWO and sometimes they refer me to a counsellor and he said, "they say fish and chips isn't good for you, but we all still eat them":)

Take Care:)

Hi there,

This will be my ninth year in the biz, and in that time I have probably shagged the entire cast of a Cecil B DeMille film (that's thousands to you:) and......... I have never caught anything from anyone. Oh perhaps that's a slight exaggeration - the odd cold, but even then I could have caught it from anywhere else.

What I am trying to say to you is, whatever you do sexually with anyone always carries some sort of risk, and that is both the physical and the mental, but you could step out into the road and get run over by a dustbin wagon couldn't you? The bus analogy is boring!

I do OWO because I like it and no amount of being told what I can and cannot catch is going to stop me. I spoke to the man in the GUM clinic and he more or less said the same:)

I get my mouth swabbed because of the OWO and sometimes they refer me to a counsellor and he said, "they say fish and chips isn't good for you, but we all still eat them":)

Indeed. But with OWO you also have your personal experience over years to go on, despite offering it you havent caught an STI so that gives you proof positive the risk is low, to be confirmed by going to the GUM on a regular basis of course.

This personal proof is all i know as a fact, everything else is speculation but as long as i know the risk is low the rewards are worth the risk to me. :)

Punting, by its very definition is risky; whether it be health, discretion or whatever.

Anyone who gets involved has already defined themselves as a risk taker IMO....part of the thrill I suppose.

OWO, to me, is one of the lesser ones amongst a whole list.

Carefully balanced risk taking is fun. A life with no risk at all would be boring.

Punting, by its very definition is risky; whether it be health, discretion or whatever.

Anyone who gets involved has already defined themselves as a risk taker IMO....part of the thrill I suppose.

OWO, to me, is one of the lesser ones amongst a whole list.

Carefully balanced risk taking is fun. A life with no risk at all would be boring.

Excellent post, i totally agree. I balance the risks against the rewards and OWO is high reward, low risk in my personal experience so a no brainer in whether to continue wanting it, with going to the GUM my safety net.

Hi there,

You could always take some mouthwash with you and ask her to use it before she sees you, explaining the reason why. At that point any nasties in her mouth will be neutralised.

Not recommended by health professionals (I've posted relevant links on several occasions before), and neither is brushing within 4 hours (IIRC) of having unprotected oral sex.

B

Actually anything with menthol or alcahol is not recommended. There is a mouthwash that stimulates the release of your natural saliva and also immitates the good bacteria in your mouth which drives the baddies away from your gums. Cannot remember the name, it is about £9.00 and a fast root around in boots would suffice to find it.

Normally I indulge in kissing, RO if I like the girl, and for me covered oral or OWO depending on how comfortable I feel - I usually choose covered with a "busy" girl.

I'm youngish, fit and healthy and generally careful. In 3 years and around 75 punts, I've caught:

- 2 warts near the genital area or on upper thighs (frozen off at the GUM clinic)

- 1 non specific urethritis (looked a bit like chlamydia but wasn't when tested)

- 1 cold

- 5 sore throats which lasted a day each

I've been with 2 girls who've had visible cold sores (given to them by punters, they told me), obviously I didn't kiss them or do anything oral at all. (One of the girls who I knew quite well told me she was extremely upset by her cold sore, she quit the business about a week later.)

I visit the GUM clinic twice a year.

Personally I think the chance of catching anything (apart from a cold sore) from kissing is extremely low. But a cold sore would be a very nasty thing to catch, and there is always a risk of that as sometimes it's not visible.

I also wonder a lot about the risk of catching something (warts or herpes) at the base of your cock, the last half inch or so which the condom never covers, as that is usually in skin to skin contact with the girl's genital area depending on the exact sexual position ;) My point being that every other punter's cock has also made skin to skin contact in the same sorts of places. I suppose we have to trust that most punters wouldn't visit a girl if they knew they had warts or herpes. But it's possible to have that stuff without knowing. I don't think it's the girl's responsibility to check for that but I do sometimes wonder whether that is one of the reasons why girls will usually do oral before sex.

I find this last post very interesting. I worry a lot about the health side of this activity which I am quite new to. I have had 6 fantastic experiences with lovely girls over the last couple of months. I figure spending £140 per hour (in nice apartments) the girls are going to be careful and men visiting equally ok. OWO is always performed but I wouldn't mind covered and I always do RO and plenty of kissing.

I have a really great partner and I would hate to bring something home, and I can hardly now start wearing a condom!

I guess there is no answer just keep fit, visit a gum regularly and be cautious of the girls before doing anything. I'll keep reading these posts and try to keep it in proportion....

I've been with 2 girls who've had visible cold sores (given to them by punters, they told me), obviously I didn't kiss them or do anything oral at all. (One of the girls who I knew quite well told me she was extremely upset by her cold sore, she quit the business about a week later.)

Personally I think the chance of catching anything (apart from a cold sore) from kissing is extremely low. But a cold sore would be a very nasty thing to catch, and there is always a risk of that as sometimes it's not visible.

You don't repeatedly 'catch' cold sores. You get the virus (herpes simplex 1) once, often in childhood and it causes a sore throat. It then goes to sleep in your body, occasionally reawakening (often after stress or UV exposure) to cause cold sores on the lips. These release virus and may infect someone who isn't already carrying the virus, not someone who is. The complication is that there's also HSV2, which gives genital herpes, and that prior HSV1 infection doesn't protect against this.

Are you serious about this mouthwash thing ? That would be extremely rude and could ruin the whole experience for her, and then possibly for you.

Plus, you can tell within 5 minutes of the meeting what hygiene standards they have and if you don't trust, just don't kiss :huh:

Moreover, use of mouthwash (or indeed brushing teeth for other reasons) is not recommended for four hours (IIRC) beforehand precisely because it destroys the natural flora in the mouth and makes it easier to get an infection.

B

You don't repeatedly 'catch' cold sores. You get the virus (herpes simplex 1) once, often in childhood and it causes a sore throat. It then goes to sleep in your body, occasionally reawakening (often after stress or UV exposure) to cause cold sores on the lips. These release virus and may infect someone who isn't already carrying the virus, not someone who is. The complication is that there's also HSV2, which gives genital herpes, and that prior HSV1 infection doesn't protect against this.

Yup, the ladies mentioned I'd guess already had the herpes simplex thingy - and it was merely triggered by one or another factor.

Touch wood I've never had a cold sore, and have been told I am 'probably' immune by my age - either that or I've been incredibly lucky. I don't push that luck too much though!

Excellent post, i totally agree. I balance the risks against the rewards and OWO is high reward, low risk in my personal experience so a no brainer in whether to continue wanting it, with going to the GUM my safety net.

I fully agree with smiths, it is a question of balance.

For me the rewards by far outweigh the negatives.

Unless OWO is on offer, I move on to another lady.