Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jaycloth

Finchley Wild Goose Chase

13 posts in this topic

Bit of a silly experience on Saturday.

Barely ever do FS, maybe once in three months lately. Just decided to do it, but Saturday isn't the best time.

Found someone looking promising in Finchley 5 mins from the station, an EE girl calling herself "Deborah". Called up - she said 1.30 no problem. I asked for the address and she gave me the usual "Call me from Finchley Central" Had that before. Not a problem.

Got to the station for about 1.25pm. Called. She acted surprised and said to go to xxx Lane, and call her again from there. Now I know the area intimately, and I knew that this road wasn't really 5 mins away. I was also walking - and I should have red flagged it...but it was Saturday afternoon, so I went along.

10 minutes of brisk walking later, and I'm at xxx Lane. I call. Number not available. Ok. She might be on the phone to someone else. Walk a bit. Call again. Same. Walk a bit. Call again. This time she says she's not ready and has some stuff to do. She says she'll call me in 5 or 10 minutes, and still won't give me her address.

At this point, I'm thinking WTF? Did she already have a punt that she's forgotten about? Is she just telling me to get lost? I'm also in the middle of a very long road. Waited 10, she didn't call and I still had no idea where her place was, so I texted her saying I was off. She didn't reply. What a crock.

Just bear that in mind if you're looking in Finchley.

Barely ever do FS, maybe once in three months lately. Just decided to do it, but Saturday isn't the best time.

Found someone looking promising in Finchley 5 mins from the station, an EE girl calling herself "Deborah". Called up - she said 1.30 no problem. I asked for the address and she gave me the usual "Call me from Finchley Central" Had that before. Not a problem.

Got to the station for about 1.25pm. Called. She acted surprised and said to go to xxx Lane, and call her again from there. Now I know the area intimately, and I knew that this road wasn't really 5 mins away. I was also walking - and I should have red flagged it...but it was Saturday afternoon, so I went along.

10 minutes of brisk walking later, and I'm at xxx Lane. I call. Number not available. Ok. She might be on the phone to someone else. Walk a bit. Call again. Same. Walk a bit. Call again. This time she says she's not ready and has some stuff to do. She says she'll call me in 5 or 10 minutes, and still won't give me her address.

At this point, I'm thinking WTF? Did she already have a punt that she's forgotten about? Is she just telling me to get lost? I'm also in the middle of a very long road. Waited 10, she didn't call and I still had no idea where her place was, so I texted her saying I was off. She didn't reply. What a crock.

Cheers and sorry to hear about this Jaycloth. :) Assuming this is Naughty Deborah on the purple site and is based in Squires Lane, i actually didnt book her as she wouldnt disclose her full address and i never leave mine for her place without it nowadays, no more wild goose chases for me. As you say its more like 10 minutes walk on foot, 15 for me, from Finchley Central tube although i drive.

I ended up having an excellent punt with Genevieve of High Barnet instead so all was not lost. :)

Edited by smiths

Cheers and sorry to hear about this Jaycloth. :) Assuming this is Naughty Deborah on the purple site and is based in Squires Lane, i actually didnt book her as she wouldnt disclose her full address and i never leave mine for her place without it nowadays, no more wild goose chases for me. As you say its more like 10 minutes walk on foot, 15 for me, from Finchley Central tube although i drive.

I ended up having an excellent punt with Genevieve of High Barnet instead so all was not lost. :)

Genevieve is great isn't she. It was Jaycloth who first flagged her up for me1

Indeed, thats why i mentioned it and his information and yours ensured i got round to punting with her sooner or later, so many thanks. :D This time in the room without the sloping ceiling that i have bumped my head on a few times over the last couple of years. I particularly liked her short hair among other things. :)

Maybe you had a lucky escape!

I did see Deborah last week, in a house in the middle of ? Lane.

She has a rather unfriendly manner and is paranoid about cleanliness.

Insisted on antibacterial gel on my (and her) hands even though my hands were not allowed near anywhere crucial, and tho I had just had a good shower at hers.

The site said OWO was a no-charge extra - no chance.

The one good thing was she gives good firm oral - maybe she's just worth a quicky for that ?

There seems to a whole influx of Hungarians around Finchley at the moment - there are 2 or 3 in a flat in North Finchley. I like Nikita, she's great if you can cope with a fairly generous build (size 14 or 16 ?), but no cellulite or folds of fat. She's a very friendly girl and really seems to enjoy sex.

Jessica is also there and maybe Marina ?

There are several girls in Barnet going down to £50 or 60 per hour but I dont fancy trying more after Deborah except maybe Jessica and Sandra, they may be charging less as they are older, maybe less attractive - the others look dodgy to me.

Maybe you had a lucky escape!

I did see Deborah last week, in a house in the middle of ? Lane.

She has a rather unfriendly manner and is paranoid about cleanliness.

Insisted on antibacterial gel on my (and her) hands even though my hands were not allowed near anywhere crucial, and tho I had just had a good shower at hers.

The site said OWO was a no-charge extra - no chance.

The one good thing was she gives good firm oral - maybe she's just worth a quicky for that ?

There seems to a whole influx of Hungarians around Finchley at the moment - there are 2 or 3 in a flat in North Finchley. I like Nikita, she's great if you can cope with a fairly generous build (size 14 or 16 ?), but no cellulite or folds of fat. She's a very friendly girl and really seems to enjoy sex.

Jessica is also there and maybe Marina ?

There are several girls in Barnet going down to £50 or 60 per hour but I dont fancy trying more after Deborah except maybe Jessica and Sandra, they may be charging less as they are older, maybe less attractive - the others look dodgy to me.

Cheers for the information Czechmate, i have had a lucky escape here she was on my B-list, and cheers again to Jaycloth. :)

Edited by smiths

I have tried to book Genevieve several times. but no joy. I think I even got a response once when I checked one day if she was working the next.

What do you guys do ? Call or text on the day ? or advance booking ?

I have tried to book Genevieve several times. but no joy. I think I even got a response once when I checked one day if she was working the next.

What do you guys do ? Call or text on the day ? or advance booking ?

I called on the day and was there an hour later. :)

Thanks. Will try again soon. You have to watch her profile like a hawk anyway as she keeps changing her days and times.

Thanks Jaycloth , I have been debating whether to see her or not and now you have confirmed my semi doubts

There are also 2 other girls in same flat , Sandra 40. and Ashanti as far as I can read between the lines

Alright chaps,sounds like I dodged a bit of a bullet there.

I haven't been able to get hold of Genevieve for literally over a year (although I don't try very hard). In the past six months I've actually only seen two girls - Catherina/Mischel in Edgware who is only massage+ (although she is sufficiently awesome that I see her every week), and a girl called Mia who used to be in Green Lanes. I only mention Mia because she also made me wait outside for about 15 minutes. Her place was a bit chaotic, but she looked the absolute business - and at the time I think she was doing an hour for £80 - and for that hour I was pretty much in love. She must have been a bit knackered, because halfway through she asked me to give her a massage (not sensual touching type either but the proper "up a bit, left a bit" type stuff. And if I recall correctly I thought she was so gawjus that I didn't mind a bit.

But she's moved to Edmonton or something, and clearly I don't fancy her enough to go over there.

Dunno where else to go. Gave up on Golders Green years ago. Never had any luck in Enfield/Oakwood, got peed off with the girls in that modern block with the bridge in Woodside Park. Finchley Central is like playing Russian (well Polish) Roulette. Bunny Lounge always seems expensive to me. Mischel/Catherina has her limits. Might try Lilly Ladies.

But then like I said, I go for FS very rarely, but when I do, I fancy a real PSE. Might see Dee again. Any ideas?

Edited by jaycloth

Alright chaps,sounds like I dodged a bit of a bullet there.

I haven't been able to get hold of Genevieve for literally over a year (although I don't try very hard). In the past six months I've actually only seen two girls - Catherina/Mischel in Edgware who is only massage+ (although she is sufficiently awesome that I see her every week), and a girl called Mia who used to be in Green Lanes. I only mention Mia because she also made me wait outside for about 15 minutes. Her place was a bit chaotic, but she looked the absolute business - and at the time I think she was doing an hour for £80 - and for that hour I was pretty much in love. She must have been a bit knackered, because halfway through she asked me to give her a massage (not sensual touching type either but the proper "up a bit, left a bit" type stuff. And if I recall correctly I thought she was so gawjus that I didn't mind a bit.

But she's moved to Edmonton or something, and clearly I don't fancy her enough to go over there.

Dunno where else to go. Gave up on Golders Green years ago. Never had any luck in Enfield/Oakwood, got peed off with the girls in that modern block with the bridge in Woodside Park. Finchley Central is like playing Russian (well Polish) Roulette. Bunny Lounge always seems expensive to me. Mischel/Catherina has her limits. Might try Lilly Ladies.

But then like I said, I go for FS very rarely, but when I do, I fancy a real PSE. Might see Dee again. Any ideas?

I have to agree with Finchley is a bit of a desert when it comes to punting. I saw a profile; Angel (in Enfield) on the other site which wss mentioned on the forum.

Yes I tend to agree, local in Barnet/finchley is rubbish these days. As far as I can see there is:

- Deepin

- Gwen

- and use to be Nina (although she is a bit nuts).

Enfield is a waste of time.

Tottenham there is foxy sandy, although getting pricy.

If you don't mind driving out there is Shannelle and Pinkcupcakes.

There are some over Harrow way that I am considering, OLA-SEX looks good and has good reports. Has any-one tried her?

IanT