Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Lessingham

When It's Over, Is It Over?

28 posts in this topic

Had a lovely session with a woman who is sort of becoming a regular, third time. I booked a hour and it was really great, all boxes ticked and a good time had by all. I showered and sauntered down the road to my car and glanced at my watch. I was out in 50 minutes, including the shower. Now I'm not complaining really, as it was a fun session. But the qustion is this. When it's over, do you stay to the bitter end? I can imagine lying in bed chatting but sometimes that peters out and you're talking about "so....what do you think about ........stuff?"

I think if I had gone back and demanded my missing ten minutes I'd have learned a few swear words I never knew women knew. Do you guys keep your watch on to make sure you are "timing your run"? Would you make a comment the next time, or decide she is taking a bit of an advantage and decide there will be no next time?

Just wondering

Had a lovely session with a woman who is sort of becoming a regular, third time. I booked a hour and it was really great, all boxes ticked and a good time had by all. I showered and sauntered down the road to my car and glanced at my watch. I was out in 50 minutes, including the shower. Now I'm not complaining really, as it was a fun session. But the qustion is this. When it's over, do you stay to the bitter end? I can imagine lying in bed chatting but sometimes that peters out and you're talking about "so....what do you think about ........stuff?"

I think if I had gone back and demanded my missing ten minutes I'd have learned a few swear words I never knew women knew. Do you guys keep your watch on to make sure you are "timing your run"? Would you make a comment the next time, or decide she is taking a bit of an advantage and decide there will be no next time?

Just wondering

I've had similar experiences and felt slightly cheated, but the important thing for me is that I am paying for the experience rather than the ladies time. The quality of our time together is all important, and on the best meets will last for the full allotted

time!

Ok some guys may feel a little cheated :rolleyes: if they find themselves out in the fresh air a bit before

their paid for time. It has happened with me a handful of times but it is never because I have attempted to

usher them out before the time is up.

It is more likely to be the other way around. The other day I saw a first time client who booked and paid for

the hour. We were talking happily after the 60 mins and before we knew it another hour was almost up. We were

both surprised and he asked if he owed me any more money. I said "of course not" because the extra time was spent

chatting and I was as much to blame as him ( it was a most interesting conversation ).

It is swings and roundabouts in this job and men who quibble about 5 or 10 minutes of paid time think nothing of

having extra time with no extra fee being handed over!

Some of you know very well that once the dirty deeds are done... you go cold and lose interest in the gorgeous woman

next to you.... she could be Miss World on a stick but all you want to do is get back to work or back home etc.

:)

Ok some guys may feel a little cheated :rolleyes: if they find themselves out in the fresh air a bit before

their paid for time. It has happened with me a handful of times but it is never because I have attempted to

It is more likely to be the other way around. The other day I saw a first time client who booked and paid for

the hour. We were talking happily after the 60 mins and before we knew it another hour was almost up. We were

both surprised and he asked if he owed me any more money. I said "of course not" because the extra time was spent

chatting and I was as much to blame as him ( it was a most interesting conversation ).

It is swings and roundabouts in this job and men who quibble about 5 or 10 minutes of paid time think nothing of

having extra time with no extra fee being handed over!

Some of you know very well that once the dirty deeds are done... you go cold and lose interest in the gorgeous woman

next to you.... she could be Miss World on a stick but all you want to do is get back to work or back home etc.

:)

(laughing) Okay Adele, someone else can have my ten mins to even up the swings and roundabouts. As I said, I was not really angry or annoyed as "these things don't run to time" (Points going if you can name that film!) I still remain grateful that beautiful women will have sex with me for mere money.

Well put Adele.

The OP doesn't say if he left of his own volition after events came to a natural conclusion, or whether he was made to feel it was time to go?? Perhaps on other occasions he has had five/ten minutes extra??

Well put Adele.

The OP doesn't say if he left of his own volition after events came to a natural conclusion, or whether he was made to feel it was time to go?? Perhaps on other occasions he has had five/ten minutes extra??

I left of my own volition as the session had come to a natural conclusion, I was not placed in a catapult and flung out of the front door!

Just wondering

If you leave of your own choice then it is difficult to see how you could then feel you had been taken advantage of later on.

The girls are quite happy to sit and chat for your paid time.

Yes... sometimes... its just comes to a natural and satisfying end a minute or three before the allotted end. Indeed I reckon a lot of the very best sessions end that way.

I think the one that stunned me most was a hour parlour session that ended 20 mins early. I couldn't believe what the lady had managed to do in forty minutes... had me chuckling for rest of day... anybody that can milk me three times in 40 mins in last decade deserves a medal, rather than quibbling about missing time.

Just wondering

Hi there,

we all work differently. Some ladies keep a discreet eye on the clock, some play music and use that as a sort of 'egg timer' so when the last tune is out, so are you! I do not clock watch, I can't work to a deadline because it spoils the fun, but... if I know I have another client that day, I will be slightly mindful of the time.

I have seen clients who watch their clock more than I do, but that's because they have to be somewhere fast, and if the session ends too soon, I do not think "he didn't like me enough", because that would be like smiting myself.

The question you should ask yourself, and not us on here is "did I have a good time", and "would I go back". Answer 'yes' and then the time thing is not the issue here unless you prefer quantity over quality which you clearly got.

Just wondering

I have my watch on the side and with a newbie to me make a point after round one of picking it up and looking at it, this normally ensures i get the time agreed. One of the reasons a regular is a regular is because i know she doesnt rush me and i get the allocated time or near to.

Its also up to the punter to use the time as he wants it to be used so he gets the most out of it and be assertive politely if necessary.

If the WG hurries me i dont return, it shows me she hasnt the attitude i require, i dont take the piss by trying to pop with five minutes to go so expect her to be professional. The classic i have experienced on ocassion is a WG saying "are you ready to come yet" or "its time to come" or similar, always guaranteed to have exactly the opposite affect than the WG wants, and again someone i want to ever avoid punting with again, fortunately most WGs are professional.

Edited by smiths

Good lord, the poor man did say that he'd fully enjoyed himself and wasn't quibbling!

Lessinghmam - hard hats are in the corner by the door, please do put one on before you come in next time :lol: :lol:

If there is a bit of time at the end I do like a cuddle or a chat or the lady might suggest a massage. I'm not timing my leaving until the hour on the dot but I do like a slow wind down. On a recent punt though I did see a lady who wasn't very chatty and didn't seem willing to cuddle so I did end up leaving about 10 minutes before time. I didn't feel cheated but it did make the whole punt seem a much colder affair than it would have done with a bit of human interaction to round things off.

(laughing) Okay Adele, someone else can have my ten mins to even up the swings and roundabouts. As I said, I was not really angry or annoyed as "these things don't run to time" (Points going if you can name that film!) I still remain grateful that beautiful women will have sex with me for mere money.

Sometimes it is you guys who use the swings and roundabouts though!

Have you ever overstayed your time and not paid extra? Have you ever left a little early

and not got money back?

Of course you have.

:rolleyes:

I have just got back from an hour's cardio xcercise at the gym and am feeling invigorated!

Pop over and I will let you have those ten minutes at no charge whatsoever. :D

Edited by ADELE

Sometimes it is you guys who use the swings and roundabouts though!

Have you ever overstayed your time and not paid extra? Have you ever left a little early

and not got money back?

Of course you have.

:rolleyes:

I have just got back from an hour's cardio xcercise at the gym and am feeling invigorated!

Love to Adele, I'll get on my bike and peddle right over. Let's see, at 20mph and Newcastle is 250 miles uphill all the way..... I'll be there by Sunday! I also did my exercises this morning and my knees went so can't even bike it.

Love to Adele, I'll get on my bike and peddle right over. Let's see, at 20mph and Newcastle is 250 miles uphill all the way..... I'll be there by Sunday! I also did my exercises this morning and my knees went so can't even bike it.

Sorry I am in church all day Sunday....

but next time you are up this way.....

I shall set my clock at ten mins slow....

specially for you!

:lol:

I never worry about finishing up in less than the allotted time. There's always a reason from my POV both good and bad. If there's enough time left and I feel like it I'll have a kip. Failing that there's other things I could be doing rather than worrying about 10 paid minutes.

Sorry I am in church all day Sunday....

but next time you are up this way.....

I shall set my clock at ten mins slow....

specially for you!

:lol:

light a candle for my old knees whilst you're there

have u still got yer PE kit on???

Sometimes the WG has said there's a few minutes more and we have just sat having a chat, others it's have a shower and go. Not really that fussed either way.

Heh, I still remember my first MFF where the girls rolled me out of their flat after 45 mins. I was so disoriented that I had no idea what the real time was. Truth be told, I was really pissed off about it at the time and even considered a negative FR - conveniently ignoring the two orgasms they had "subjected" me to in the 75% of my paid time. Common sense prevailed and I managed to convince myself that if I enjoyed the 45 mins and left happy (until I looked at my watch) then I had nothing to complain about.

Now I am old and experienced, I regognise that the "swings and roundabout" rule applies here. You don't catch punters complaining about the punts where they have overstayed do you ? Some 1 hr punts last 50 mins and some last 70. It all averages out in the long run.

As a general rule of thumb I think losing track of time is one of the signs of a good punt.

Have to agree with the 'swings and roundabouts' - I've had punts that have come to a natural conclusion after 50 minutes and others where I've gone over time.

It sounds like you had a good experience that met your needs.

Contrast that to one of my worst punts. The wg was of the 'you cum, you go brigade' - after 40 minutes or so I came, she whips out of bed, asks if I want a drink and returns with her dressing gown on and her arms very tightly folded around herself. Her body language was clear, she did not want me anywhere near her again and would prefer that I slung my hook. I did feel shortchanged on that occasion.

I had the exact opposite to the OP in my last punt. My 1 hour stretched to 2hrs 30mins, having a very pleasant chat after the action.

I had the exact opposite to the OP in my last punt. My 1 hour stretched to 2hrs 30mins, having a very pleasant chat after the action.

My longest overtime was 3 hours from a 1 hour paid punt. Thinking about it, I generally get more time than I've paid for than less. That is outside of the exact time.

As I said, I was just wondering and had no complaints about the session. I will live in hope for a bit of "S&R" on my next trip. ("Swings and Roundabouts." Though that could end up as a total confusion as I receive a knee trembler in the local park!)

One could.....

Leave him tied to the bed until the second hits 60 minutes.