Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sarah Summers

How Open Minded Are You

28 posts in this topic

Given that things are never always quite what they seem......... just how much do you allow for when meeting a lady in terms of what she looks like, and how she behaves/what she will and will not do as opposed to what you see on her website or what you have been promised by a third party?

If she does not look like her photos but is nice, would you turn her away, or would you go ahead with the 'bird in the hand'? How much leeway would you give.. some or none at all?

If she was nice and did the things that she said she did, then that is more important to me than a stunner who says she does certain things, but then doesn't.

Given that things are never always quite what they seem......... just how much do you allow for when meeting a lady in terms of what she looks like, and how she behaves/what she will and will not do as opposed to what you see on her website or what you have been promised by a third party?

If she does not look like her photos but is nice, would you turn her away, or would you go ahead with the 'bird in the hand'? How much leeway would you give.. some or none at all?

Attitude is crucial to me. If not friendly and enthusiastic what she looks like is neither here nor there to me. A plain to me looking WG who i fancy as i simply cant punt with a lady i dont fancy now, with a good or better attitude is preferable to a cold stunner every time. If she happens to be a stunner as well as having a good attitude its a bonus.

I require certain services which i always confirm on the phone and again before i hand my money over, if they arent actually on offer i nowadays leave knowing i always have other options so never think with my dick which all bad providers rely on the punter doing. :)

Hi Fluffy :D

In the parts of Europe where i am currently trawling if you did not make large allowances you would not get laid as you would walk out 90% of the time.

If by third party recs you mean field reports,read and note but its someone else's punt not yours. Reports on the dark side these days are better than reports on here, even without a referee. System forces guys to give more details, but there are fewer not reccommended's there. Its reliable and should not result in a punt being a mistake, unless the provider is Eastern European or Oriental.

Once you have gotten over the novelty of being able to buy any good looker available, I think you (we punters) mature and start to look for more. For me now it's always, always, always how things click and the chemistry. The trouble is you don't know until you've tried it but then you know not to go back. I visit a Japanese lady who in terms of good looks is certainly not up to the high standard of most Asian ladies (although of course none of these can hold a candle to your average Yorkshire lass!) but the whole exchange (and it is an exchange) is sublime.

Is 'Open Minded' the right phrase to use? Especially when describing the photos or what is on a site in terms of 'services'

As for 'promised by a third party'; well promise is the wrong word too. I'm assuming this refers to FRs. How can a third party promise anything? It's subjective so any third party views have to be taken as just that; someone else's views. If there are enough it can help. They certainly cannot be viewed as promises; just indications.

However, when it comes to photos and services - if they are described - they should be fairly accurate. First impressions matter.

On the occasions when I have seen a girl with photos that are way out of date I have felt a little conned.................same with services if something is described but not on the menu.

We need information and at £150, or whatever, a shout it should be accurate and not give any false impressions.

Just like any other business.

How 'open minded' would you be if you went to buy a 2 year old car with auto transmission only to find it a very nice, but much older, manual version?

Interesting question.

Edited by Mr XL

Hi Fluffy :D

In the parts of Europe where i am currently trawling if you did not make large allowances you would not get laid as you would walk out 90% of the time.

If by third party recs you mean field reports,read and note but its someone else's punt not yours. Reports on the dark side these days are better than reports on here, even without a referee. System forces guys to give more details, but there are fewer not reccommended's there. Its reliable and should not result in a punt being a mistake, unless the provider is Eastern European or Oriental.

No - I did not mean field reports - indeed I forgot about them, but that is a different subject in itself.......... o - I meant agencies or similar promising X and X on the 'phone, only for you to fund X is actually Y.

LOL

I suppose I was asking where a guy draws the line if he is presented with something he did not order/ask for?

I'd like to hope most people are honest, naive, maybe, but I live in hope!

I think a lot is about physical attraction and so I'd hope any pictures/descriptions were a fair reflection of the lady. I cannot comment on what I'd do if not, I haven't been in such a position. I think I would be disappointed, but it depends on how inaccurate something was and as Sarah says the attitude taken.

If the photos are at least of her and reasonably recent, with a minimum of photoshopping if any at all, then thats ok.

If she doesnt provide all of the services as advertised then thats a big no-no

If she is personable, friendly and cares that you enjoy her time with her then that is key, as is chemistry which is indefinable.

I'll make no allowances at all for lazy, clockwatching, inept, couldnt-care-less types who have stunning looks but think all they have to do is lie there and look good - any detection of any kind of bad attitude or impatience at the start of a punt and I'll walk - no excuses, no exceptions.

However, when it comes to photos and services - if they are described - they should be fairly accurate. First impressions matter.

On the occasions when I have seen a girl with photos that are way out of date I have felt a little conned.................same with services if something is described but not on the menu.

We need information and at £150, or whatever, a shout it should be accurate and not give any false impressions.

Just like any other business.

How 'open minded' would you be if you went to buy a 2 year old car with auto transmission only to find it a very nice, but much older, manual version?

Interesting question.

Trading standards? Hello, I paid £80 to this girl who told me she would suck me off and then snow ball, but she old wanked me off' 'What's snowballing?'....

No - I did not mean field reports - indeed I forgot about them, but that is a different subject in itself.......... o - I meant agencies or similar promising X and X on the 'phone, only for you to fund X is actually Y.

LOL

I suppose I was asking where a guy draws the line if he is presented with something he did not order/ask for?

If what I am presented with is better than what I expected then it gets a green light but this is rarely the case as most people these days are overstating their worth one way or another.

Edited by SpoksEyebrows

If she does not look like her photos then that is a bad start as she is obviously dishonest. I may have in the past go with the flow but have learned through experience that if it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck then it is a duck. If she looks the same as in her photos and I feel comfortable, I may confirm what we had discussed before handing over my cash. If I think the place is dirty or she is not in form I make my excuses and leave. I am not willing to waste my money.

Looking like the photos is a big issue for me. If she's willing to do that... then why should I believe any assurances about service, etc??

Nowadays, I'd almost certainly walk. (I've stayed in the past, when I was younger, more vigorous... and even more stupid than I am today. And indeed once or thrice had a good time after such a start. But really... its not playing the odds to stay.... what other service would you go on to buy, after you know provider is happy to lie to you??)

LOL

I like to think I'm fairly flexible Sarah but if "She" turned out to be "He" I'm walking!

#easilypleased

I normally book for 2 hours as it is a time that works for me and there has to be physical attraction. So if the lady opens the door and is not a fair reflection of the photographs then I am walking. If her site says 30 and she confirms 30 in an email and she is 40 odd then I am walking. If she says she is a petite size 8 and turns out to be a dumpy size 12 then guess what I am walking!

Like a lot of other guys I am married and work in an office full of women. I know the difference between size 8 and size 12, B cup and D cup, 30 years and 45, or 35 and 50.

Why do girls misrepresent themselves so often.

I normally book for 2 hours as it is a time that works for me and there has to be physical attraction. So if the lady opens the door and is not a fair reflection of the photographs then I am walking. If her site says 30 and she confirms 30 in an email and she is 40 odd then I am walking. If she says she is a petite size 8 and turns out to be a dumpy size 12 then guess what I am walking!

Like a lot of other guys I am married and work in an office full of women. I know the difference between size 8 and size 12, B cup and D cup, 30 years and 45, or 35 and 50.

Why do girls misrepresent themselves so often.

To entice you in and hope you stay anyway thinking with your dick. I also walk if not completely happy nowadays but didnt used to unless horrific and i think many punters do stay anyway. Having another option, though not double booking which is unfair ensures i walk if necessary and never stay anyway.

I dont want to steer this thread off-topic but to the guys that 'walk' straight away what do you say? Are you honest about your reasons or do you make up an excuse? If you are honest, what reaction do you get?

Fortunately I have not had the need to do that as yet, but if I do end up in that situation I hope I have the balls to walk out the door straight away too.

I dont want to steer this thread off-topic but to the guys that 'walk' straight away what do you say? Are you honest about your reasons or do you make up an excuse? If you are honest, what reaction do you get?

Fortunately I have not had the need to do that as yet, but if I do end up in that situation I hope I have the balls to walk out the door straight away too.

I used to give the old left my wallet in the car excuse, i dont bother with giving an excuse now, i just say i have been lied to or have decided to leave stating the reason but ensure i feel safe to do so.

I have been verbally assaulted a couple of times with the WG shrieking at me, i just run like Usain Bolt to my car and then think to myself that was a near miss and i was right to walk and go elsewhere. :)

I used to give the old left my wallet in the car excuse, i dont bother with giving an excuse now, i just say i have been lied to or have decided to leave stating the reason but ensure i feel safe to do so.

I have been verbally assaulted a couple of times with the WG shrieking at me, i just run like Usain Bolt to my car and then think to myself that was a near miss and i was right to walk and go elsewhere. :)

Blimey. You're right though. If you get a reaction like that from a girl who obviously knows she has lied then you are better off out of it.

Good point about making sure it's safe to do so.

most people these days are overstating their worth one way or another.

Surely that's a given in this industry (and many others) isn't it? I guess for me, it's the degree of misrepresentation that is key. I almost always add one dress size, subtract one bra size and add 5 years onto my mental image of a lady who I book for the first time. If when I arrive it turns out she was honest in her advertising, I am delighted. If (as is so often) my mental manipulation of the stats turns out to be right then I booked in that expectation and am usually quite happy to proceed. If the level of overstatement exceeds my initial estimate, I will usually walk, although I have only needed to twice in my uncertain memory.

I recall going to one of my early punts expecting to see a slim, 36D white girl. The girl who entered the room was black, with a wonderful complexion akin to black porcelain but an average sized bust. I thoroughly enjoyed mysef and tried the same place a few weeks later having booked again to see the 36D girl. Into the room this time came a white, slim girl- butalmost flat chested. However, I wish to this day I had taken her private number because she was superb!!

Btw, I tried once more but that punt was cancelled and I never did get to see Miss 36D, because shortly afterwards the place was raided and closed down. :blink:

In terms of leeway:

Looks / photos - They should be reasonably accurate and recent. I'll certainly add a few years in the case of harshly lit and Photoshop® heavy pics. I try to assess how much personality is given away in a picture set, really. How comfortable the lady appears in front of the camera, smiling or some sort of sultry scowl, the entire image that's trying to be conveyed is important to me. Of course, many shoots are directed by the photographers vision or house style (in an agency's case). If I'm booking to meet the person, as long as who I've booked is who's in front of me I'm good. Saying that, when I'm in a horn-dog mood and I've booked because of a certain attribute - big boobs, great ass, whatever - she'd better have it or I'll walk.

I'm not one to spit reams of acronyms at a lady within two minutes of meeting her, but I will want to confirm my basic wants before I hand over my cash. If they unavailable, I may simply reduce the time spent with her, or walk, depending on the clincher...

Behaviour. Any scent of a an attitude, tiredness or cba feel to our introduction and I'm out of there.

I've punted long enough to know that drop-dead gorgeous looks don't make up for poor experience. I guess, all-in-all I treat the photos as a honey-pot, but I expect honesty and respect when I meet the lady. I will not be taken for a ride (figuratively speaking!).

Attitude is the most important thing for me as long as she is friendly, smiles and says thank you that’s such a turn on for me. Looks come down the list. However if she advertised some thing that I was specially going to see her for e.g. OWO CIM and then refused or said she didn’t do it that would piss me off.

I have seen girls again even though the sex is not that great but the attitude more than compensates for it.

Another way of putting the question.

How tolerant are you of misrepresentation?

Another way of putting the question.

How tolerant are you of misrepresentation?

On service not at all, on looks, age and actual race somewhat as long as i fancy her.