Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daffon

Virgin Or Surrogate?

6 posts in this topic

Came across an odd pair of profiles on the other site:

tracys22 claims to be a virgin loooking for someone to help her out for £900

ally74 on the other hand claims to be very fertile and up for having a baby for a happy couple

However, she's wearing the same off the shoulder purple dress in both profiles.

Not totally incompatible claims apart from a 4 year age difference, but very implausible and a bit weird. I think she needs to get her story straight!

Although she's quite attractive, neither scenario is my bag and I can't see her delivering in any case!

Daffon

ally74 on the other hand claims to be very fertile and up for having a baby for a happy couple

Not totally incompatible claims apart from a 4 year age difference, but very implausible and a bit weird. I think she needs to get her story straight!

Although she's quite attractive, neither scenario is my bag and I can't see her delivering in any case!

Daffon

Hmmmm!

Can someone be clever with an IP Address? Or the picture thingy?

Hmmmm!

Can someone be clever with an IP Address? Or the picture thingy?

They are two different pictures (each of a blonde girl with face whited out, wearing a similar dress). Tineye won't help diagnose whether it's the same girl.

I would hope that the purple site is secure enough that members ip addresses require some pretty serious (spy movie grade) hacking skills to get hold of.

What I find interesting and funny is that both profiles offer A-Levels. Not really the sort of service you'd expect either from a virgin or someone offering to conceive :D .

Oh, and the "virgin" states that she wants the money for a boob job. Judging from the profile photo of her generous rack, that hardly seems necessary :D .

Daffon

Whilst surrogacy is legal in the UK, advertising one's services as a surrogate is, I beleive, illegal.