Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rubric

Yana - Ee Girl In London

4 posts in this topic

Few years back there was a tall, slim EE girl called Yana who worked in London. I was idly surfing and came across this:

http://www.bondandmayfair.com/showgirl.html?girl=808

Which is almost certainly the same girl - anyone know if she's available anywhere else? (preferably cheaper).

Try Saucy London where she is Melanie @ £300 / hour. Last time I looked she was also on City Butterflies as well. Since her return about 9 months ago her price has varied between £300 and £350 - you won't find her at a lower price.

And yes, it is the same girl and she is just as good as before ..... just 3 or 4 years older!

Try Saucy London where she is Melanie @ £300 / hour. Last time I looked she was also on City Butterflies as well. Since her return about 9 months ago her price has varied between £300 and £350 - you won't find her at a lower price.

And yes, it is the same girl and she is just as good as before ..... just 3 or 4 years older!

You don't happen to know if her flatmate still works also do you ? (Blonde EE girl variously called Amy/Milena - somewhat shorter and not quite as slim as Yana without being at all full figured).

Sorry Rubric - can't help you with this one. I first saw Yana in 2006 when she worked alone in her own flat near Victoria Station.