Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daffon

Large Paddling Pool In Asda, £10

11 posts in this topic

I've been planning a slippery session of some sort ever since I heard of Nuru (actually wanted something like this since James Bond and Emanuelle film scenes in Bankok).

I've enjoyed SoftTouch Bodyworks offer with the gorgeous Heather but would like to have something a bit wilder or a themed party/gangbang. Although I have a wet room at home it is risky enough having one girl back when my wife is on holiday.

If I can conceal the gel and pool at home, I could offer to provide the kit for a girl who might like to do this. As suggested on another post, I could even have a reverse auction.

Now, Nuru, Olive Oil, Soap suds or even custard or egg yolks..... mmmmm

Daffon

Edited by daffon

I've been planning a slippery session of some sort ever since I heard of Nuru (actually wanted something like this since James Bond and Emanuelle film scenes in Bankok).

I've enjoyed SoftTouch Bodyworks offer with the gorgeous Heather but would like to have something a bit wilder or a themed party/gangbang. Although I have a wet room at home it is risky enough having one girl back when my wife is on holiday.

If I can conceal the gel and pool at home, I could offer to provide the kit for a girl who might like to do this. As suggested on another post, I could even have a reverse auction.

Now, Nuru, Olive Oil, Soap suds or even custard or egg yolks..... mmmmm

Daffon

Sounds like a great plan and what a fun session...

...why can't I get the picture of your wife finding it and a plausible excuse being shot to pieces by the used condom wrapper stuck to the bottom of the pool? B)

When I read this topic, I thought I am on the page of Hotukdeals, where people posting about bargains, misprises, etc, lol

Can anybody tell me how the Nury gel can be made in home with easily accessible ingredients?

Guys: how do you know its a bona fide Nury gel,or just a dollop of polyox mixed with a a tiny bits of norri (the stuff the sushi rolls wrapped in), for visual effect that is, and 15 OZ sold for £20 or so, which can be made for a quid.

Never mind, I know you don't care what is made from. ;-)

Edited by Xenia

Never mind, I know you don't care what is made from. ;-)

I do! My poor skin!

Will try out the homemade version though (and obviiusly put the price up for my hard work!)

Its made from seaweed Xenia, maybe you could collect your own?

The Welsh girls could just go to the market...

Lava Bread, this seaweed (Porphyra Umilicalis) is delicious when fried in bacon fat and is a rich source of vitamins and iodine.

Laverbread (Welsh: Bara Lawr) is a traditional Welsh delicacy made from the seaweed laver.

Laver is used traditionally in the Welsh diet and still eaten widely across Wales in the form of laverbread. The seaweed is boiled for several hours: the gelatinous paste that results is then rolled in oatmeal and fried. Laverbread is traditionally eaten fried with bacon and cockles for breakfast. Swansea market has several stalls selling only laverbread and cockles from the nearby Gower Peninsula. The source of the seaweed used to make laverbread was historically the Gower coastline. There are still small producers of Gower laverbread.

Let's party :rolleyes:

LOL! I do know what is made from, did you really thoght I did not? I've made it myself in the past. Deep water caulepra not an easy to get though, but then Wales its not that far away.:-) Hate laverbread though. (to eat that is)

Edited by Xenia

What the lady needs is the secret formula of the japanese nuru master which turns the common garden radish into a low cost exotic sex gel, which can be spritzed with bits of spring onion to give it a bit of bite.

Yes, a paddling pool is a useful bit of punting equipment. I use a large paddling pool for visiting WGs for a sploshing/wet and messy session but it cost £30 and it's a bit of a pain to clean it in a hotel room when it's covered in loads of chocolate sauce, custard etc :D . At £10 a time I could just bin it!

"...At £10 a time I could just bin it!..."

Leaving it in the hotel room for the maid? :rolleyes:

ASDA have got their bargain massive (big enough to spreadeagle a sub in ;) )paddling pools inagain as part of their spring range