Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SirGeekAlot

I Thought I Was Going To Vomit (my Heart Up)

5 posts in this topic

So this bright sunny morning I woke up horny and decided to visit the local parlour. They were a bit at sixes and sevens as they told me that they are moving over the weekend to a new property (things being packed up in boxes etc).

I had a wonderful time, and I asked where the new location was to be, as there is a particular naughty lady who works Mondays. As the maid was explaining where it was and where to park, the lady de jour - suddendly said "It's the Police"....

Sure enough there was a uniform walking up to the door. The working lady rapidly collected her clothes - and got dressed (btw she looked really hot in the street clothes - perhaps I am not too big a fan of glamour wear!), and I was told by the maid to sit on the sofa and relax.

The door was opened and the uniform started to talk to the maid - through a window and blind I could see the uniform and could also hear what the maid and the uniform were saying. I was finding it hard to sit on the sofa and relax as I felt as if my heart was clawing its way up my throat - in an escape bid! After 5 minutes the uniform left - and the maid explained that someone upstairs had made a complaint, and that notice had been served on them to close down and move out.

I waited a couple more minutes and then left - just in time to see the uniform pedalling their bike away....

Still feel a bit jittery 90 minutes later, but thought my fellow punters might want to share some of their scariest momments.....

Years ago had arranged an appointment approx ten mile drive so as instructed rang when i was two mins away . . No answer this continued for approx twenty mins ,eventually give up and drove home , still curious i rang back to be informed they'd just been raided . . A close call i think

Still feel a bit jittery 90 minutes later, but thought my fellow punters might want to share some of their scariest momments.....

I think it would have given me a bit of a turn as well, but it is worthwhile remembering that you as the customer were committing no crime (provided the WG was not either under 18 or coerced in any way - and I am sure neither were true in your case, I hasten to add). The two ladies however were committing a crime, due to our weird prostitution laws.

Like mullrob's near miss, i remember well the day when I tried to book an appointment at Cloud 9. I phoned and phoned all day and got no answer, so had no punt. Imagine my surprise a few days later when I realised that that was the day of the infamous gangster raid on Cloud 9s Camberley flat, leading to the disgraceful closure of Cloud 9s other flats by Plod.

If the Cloud 9 receptionist had picked up the phone on that day, I could have been there when it all kicked off. Brrrrrr!

Not as much of a squeaky bum time as your tale SirGeekAlot, but as close as I'd ever like to come to that type of scenario.

in the case of the police raiding, I assume the client would also get taken for questioning though? Suppose it depends on whether its a flat, or an actual establishment.

A number of years ago, I was visiting one of my usual haunts in East London when, as I got nearer, I saw flashing blue lights - sh*t I thought, they've been raided. Being a nosey f*cker I carried on in the same direction and discovered though that it wasn't the Bill, rather the flashing lights were from several Fire Engines. It seems that, just about 10 minutes earlier, someone had thrown a petrol bomb through the window - there are a few parlours in the area, so I expect that it was just friendly local rivaly. I don't think anyone was injured, thank God, but if I had been 10 minutes earlier???