Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ianp1976

Submiting Fr

4 posts in this topic

I have only ever submitted a handful of FR and not for sometime, however I have found a gem worthy of sharing. Question for the ladies, do you prefer guys to ask if you mind them submitting a FR? I cant see any reason why the ladies would not want a positive FR but I recall seeing one lady many years ago who told me after the subject got onto PN that she did not want any FRs - she was a bit rough so I didnt ask her why (on reflection she might have only had bad reports.)

From a punters pov (admittedly unsoliciited from yourself) this is a personal issue that I doubt you'll find huge agreement on here. To some guys, the very concept of asking a WG if she would like an FR is anathema. To others, they wouldn't dream of writing one without asking first. I have been the author of quite a few lady's first PFR and even for the glowing ones, it isn't always treated as the boon you might think it is. In at least two cases that I know of, ladies whose business mainly comes from the purple site have remarked to me how many timewasters and disrespectful men start phoning the minute my PFR went up. So much so that both ladies eventually opted to go on the no reports list just to go back to the way it was with just their usual polite and respectful Awork clientele !!!!!!!!!! These days, if its a positive FR, I always ask if it's to be the lady's first. If she already has many, then I usually don't bother asking. Clearly if it's a negative FR, I never ask !!!

From a punters pov (admittedly unsoliciited from yourself) this is a personal issue that I doubt you'll find huge agreement on here. To some guys, the very concept of asking a WG if she would like an FR is anathema. To others, they wouldn't dream of writing one without asking first. I have been the author of quite a few lady's first PFR and even for the glowing ones, it isn't always treated as the boon you might think it is. In at least two cases that I know of, ladies whose business mainly comes from the purple site have remarked to me how many timewasters and disrespectful men start phoning the minute my PFR went up. So much so that both ladies eventually opted to go on the no reports list just to go back to the way it was with just their usual polite and respectful Awork clientele !!!!!!!!!! These days, if its a positive FR, I always ask if it's to be the lady's first. If she already has many, then I usually don't bother asking. Clearly if it's a negative FR, I never ask !!!

Thanks for your reply, I think your right, as it woudl be her first PFR unless convinced otherwise will ask her next time I see her.

I have only ever submitted a handful of FR and not for sometime, however I have found a gem worthy of sharing. Question for the ladies, do you prefer guys to ask if you mind them submitting a FR? I cant see any reason why the ladies would not want a positive FR but I recall seeing one lady many years ago who told me after the subject got onto PN that she did not want any FRs - she was a bit rough so I didnt ask her why (on reflection she might have only had bad reports.)

In principal, the FR system is there for the benefit of the punter. I would not necessarily seek approval from every lady whether or not I should review them unless they specifically mention something. I would certainly not ask them if it is ok to submit a negative report. It is up to the individual to judge whether or not to ask first or if it is appropriate to submit a report following a meeting.

I rarely have bad encounters these days as I don't punt that much and when I do it is with a handful of people I know or recommended by trusted sources. In the past however I felt it my duty to report on a very negative experience or on a great experience specially for a new girl who needed the publicity. I generally left the average experiences out.