maxley88

Ladies- How Long Can You Comfortably Perform Oral For?

40 posts in this topic

Hi.

Often on punts, after about 10-15 minutes of receiving oral. I get quite concerned that the WG i'm with is getting bored or tired of giving oral. Then i start to feel guilty, as i want it carry on, as it feels great, but i don't want the WG to get bored or have jaw ache or be thinking "hurry up and cum already!"

How long can you comfortably give oral for, before your get tired or bored? And are there any ways to make things more interesting for the girl as she is giving (apart from 69)?

And on a side note. Do women like it when you hold their head during oral? (i love it when a woman grabs my head during RO)

Hi.

Often on punts, after about 10-15 minutes of receiving oral. I get quite concerned that the WG i'm with is getting bored or tired of giving oral. Then i start to feel guilty, as i want it carry on, as it feels great, but i don't want the WG to get bored or have jaw ache or be thinking "hurry up and cum already!"

How long can you comfortably give oral for, before your get tired or bored? And are there any ways to make things more interesting for the girl as she is giving (apart from 69)?

And on a side note. Do women like it when you hold their head during oral? (i love it when a woman grabs my head during RO)

All this depends on the individual WG as ever, some will suck and suck till you cum or ask them to stop, sometimes i see the lady is getting tired so move on to something else. I never feel guilty, its been previously agreed and i have paid her for the services she offers.

Most WGs i have punted with dont like their heads being held, too many punters have tried to pull their hair and/or yanked their heads about. A few have asked me to specifically pull their hair and yank their heads.

Agreed with Smiths hate having my head pushed about!

I think as well as depending on the WG, it depends on the client, if they are pleasant and perhaps we've spent some time chatting and/or having a drink I can happily give oral for a good half hour, but then I enjoy giving oral, some WG may not enjoy giving as much...

If the client comes across as wanting to just be wham bam and not building a rapport then I don't enjoy giving oral for so long...

It depends on the willy and the technique required.

Mr Average (I like you to suck gently with lots of tongue action) will have to beg me to stop.

Mr Well-Endowed (suck me like you're draining my life force and at great speed, wench!) will find me trying to distract him with shiny things after about 5 minutes or so.

Edited by Highland Amanda
1 person likes this

Mr Average (I like you to suck gently with lots of tongue action) will have to beg me to stop.

Mr Well-Endowed (suck me like you're draining my life force and at great speed, wench!) will find me trying to distract him with shiny things after about 5 minutes or so.

And how about Mr "look, it's cold today, okay?", Amanda? :(

What are these shiny things you mention Amanda? ;):D

And how about Mr "look, it's cold today, okay?", Amanda? :(

Love him long time boss :)

What are these shiny things you mention Amanda? ;):D

*Jangles keys*

Look at the shiny shiny...

When guys hold girls head, its not an oral anymore, its just a a mouth fuck. Completely different.

When guys hold girls head, its not an oral anymore, its just a a mouth fuck. Completely different.

Seconded

Touching/stroking my head is totally fine - but grabbing and thrusting into my mouth gets one warning and one warning only. It's never gone beyond that - if it ever does the second stage WILL be a bite. There is a big difference between offering oral, ofering deepthroat and offering facefucking.

Yup sounds about right!

I might gently - and briefly - stroke the girl's hair while she was performing, but I certainly wouldn't grab her in any way. I actually prefer the lady to stop as soon as I've climaxed, because my cock then comes very sensitive and the sensation of her mouth still on me is somewhat uncomfortable.

I think it has a lot to do with girth as well. The wider I have to open my mouth, the quicker my jaw will start to ache.

To be honest, I don't think there's anything too challenging about a 10-15min blow job (as suggested in the OP), and so you certainly shouldn't be feeling guily.

Just lay back and enjoy, most WG's will suggest alternative options if it's becoming too much :)

Sometimes during marathon sessions, the flap of skin that holds the tongue firm to the lower jaw actually splits and gets really sore for a day or so afterwards. I am talking of course about cunny licking not sword swallowing,

Gah! one for the ladies - didn't see it soz.

Edited by WhilstNeroplays

Touching/stroking my head is totally fine - but grabbing and thrusting into my mouth gets one warning and one warning only. It's never gone beyond that - if it ever does the second stage WILL be a bite. There is a big difference between offering oral, ofering deepthroat and offering facefucking.

That's true and although I enjoy facefucking I would never try anything like that unless the lady had agreed beforehand exactly what we would be doing. However, I once had a WG get a bit annoyed with me for starting to stroke her hair gently. I'm not sure if she thought I would suddenly yank her head down on me but it was rather unexpected. :confused:

Any good long oral session should include ball licking/licking of the shaft and some slow wanking without mouth to vary things and also give the WG's jaw a chance to recoup.

That's true and although I enjoy facefucking I would never try anything like that unless the lady had agreed beforehand exactly what we would be doing. However, I once had a WG get a bit annoyed with me for starting to stroke her hair gently. I'm not sure if she thought I would suddenly yank her head down on me but it was rather unexpected. :confused:

She probably was worried about that, yeah. I don't think getting annnoyed is a fair reaction but I'll admit I do feel a bit nervous if a client I don't know well starts touching my head - not because I mind it at all but because I don't know for sure that they won't suddenly try to facefuck me and it's hard to tell them to stop with a mouthful of cock! I know asking every step of the way kind of kills the chemistry in a session but it might be worth mentioning you might like to do that before she's got her mouth full, so you can check she's comfortable and so she knows you're not going to get rough with her. Probably save you getting told off is all, I don't think you should feel obliged to ask that kind of thing really and like I said I'm fine with people touching and stroking, just sometimes makes me a tiny bit nervous.

I guess that all depends on size, intensity, how much the girl enjoys it.....and the guy's self-control!

15min sessions are not uncommon for me (why rush!) although 20-30mins tends to be the time it takes when I use a more gradual, or more teasing approach :rolleyes:

Hi.

I don't get bored giving oral, I like the sensation, but I like to go at my own pace.

Any of my clients who have put their hands on my head, will get told this exact statement.

"I will say this only once, communication is done with the mouth not with the hands."

I don't mind your hands on my head but any force exercised will be met with my teeth round your cock, so risk it at your own peril. :P

And if you notice all women who do return the favour of hands on head don't direct your head they just hold onto it.

Men seem to have this pathological need to push down, meh.

But as for oral itself, I could quite happily suck for hours. lol I love to give oral, it's one of the greatest pleasures and I get really disappointed whenI have a client who doesn't like it. :(

as for oral itself, I could quite happily suck for hours. lol I love to give oral, it's one of the greatest pleasures and I get really disappointed whenI have a client who doesn't like it. :(

Northwinds makes a note on his "to see" list ;) .

When I was young I attended some concerts (Metallica, Sepultura, Rammstein and other of the same sort) and I must say that after that my head was aching and I couldn't bend my neck. I know that's not the same thing as giving oral but anyway I feel sometimes guilty of causing headache and nausea :)

I can only say that from this ageing punters persepctive, and mindful that my punts have been few and far between of late, any lady who can last for an hour or more would be able to deal with me and maybe another dozen like me before her jaws ached!

It's something I've always enjoyed and can recall many lengthy sessions in times past, but five minutes into my last owo I had to call a halt to the pleasure or I would surely have finished whilst she was still warming to the task. :unsure:

I love to give oral, and if I find that my jaw is starting to ache, then I will use a variety of other techniques to keep you happy, until I can continue. ;)

I actually prefer the lady to stop as soon as I've climaxed, because my cock then comes very sensitive and the sensation of her mouth still on me is somewhat uncomfortable.

I get sensitive too, but that's the time for me a WG can make me twich and spasm like a puppet on strings, I love it. I remember having to grab one girls head to pull her away from it. Wasn't a WG but a pleasant memory.

I'm always a little dissapointed when the moment I shoot the fun ends faster than it would if I was having one off the wrist.