Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slowboat

Weeks Months ?

6 posts in this topic

Ladies how long do you remember a guy for.

Recently visited a WG I had seen only once before and that was back in January

When I rang she seemed to know who I was and confirmed by asking if I wanted her to wear “a ridiculously short skirt with the highest heels possible” exactly my words when I made my first booking months ago.

Whilst I may like to think I would give a lady a truly memorable experience, the reality is I am probably just another punter.

So. Ladies how long do you remember a guy for

Ladies how long do you remember a guy for.

Recently visited a WG I had seen only once before and that was back in January

When I rang she seemed to know who I was and confirmed by asking if I wanted her to wear “a ridiculously short skirt with the highest heels possible” exactly my words when I made my first booking months ago.

Whilst I may like to think I would give a lady a truly memorable experience, the reality is I am probably just another punter.

So. Ladies how long do you remember a guy for

LOL she'll be running the phone line / caller display via her computer in a similar manner to when you ring the pizza delivery service and they say to you "last time you ordered the peperoni special with extra cheese and stuffed crust.... was it OK ? ... would you like to order the same again ? .... "

It does make you feel special and remembered tho'.....

If we had fun and he's a decent guy I remember him whether he returns or not, I often have a little smile about somebody I felt a decent connection with...:)

If we had fun and he's a decent guy I remember him whether he returns or not, I often have a little smile about somebody I felt a decent connection with...:)

Exactly! The more fun we have ourselves the more likely we are to remember who you are, even on a one off from years ago.

Conversely, if we had a rotten time (and sometimes we do), the caller is likely to find his call unanswered, because we remember him too!!!!

I do not save people's numbers unless I have seen them more than a couple of times, by which time they are regular, even if once a year. However if they make a spectacular impression on a first visit I might save them with hope......

I think it also depends on how busy the WG is (to an extent). Most WG's will try to remember everything about each guy, but over time, it becomes difficult to piece everything together. If a girl only saw one man per week, it would be much easier to remember, than if the girl saw 3 people per day.

I think many working girls make a wise habit of remembering enough about a client to recognise him again even after a long break and I always appreciate that.