Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KentAde

London Swallowing Oriental/asian

9 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

Now I've got over Tiffany not wanting a great DATY session from me <_< , I fancy seeing another aisan/oriental young lady soon. However, I was wondering whether any of you guys know of any who provide guaranteed swallow (not just CIM)? Don't mind which Agency, and have trailed through the FR's, but not that clear from them.

Cheers,

Ade.

Great thread !

I've had a few episodes of unplanned ingestation on this scene, but those were all one-off surprises. Even the naughtiest PSE ladies, IME, tend not to (including Nana).

Marisa once whispered to me, 'I'm gonna drink your spum!' But that was just dirty-talk, and she didn't, the little tease.

Guaranteed swallow is another matter. One indie girl who lays that on regularly is Oriental Suzy (thai-suzy on the other site). But she's away, busy gulping American jizz, until the autumn.

I've had a quite a few orientals drink my jizz. Some girls you wouldn't even expect but could not guarantee you names that will drink up 100%. Sometimes they just go with the flow. If they are feeling super horny and are loving the sex so much that they are in that zone where they will do practically anything then I guess you can get ANY hot oriental to swallow. I never expected half the girls who swallowed for me to swallow but they were so caught up in the moment that they gulped it all down!

I've had a few episodes of unplanned ingestation on this scene, but those were all one-off surprises. Even the naughtiest PSE ladies, IME, tend not to (including Nana).

Marisa once whispered to me, 'I'm gonna drink your spum!' But that was just dirty-talk, and she didn't, the little tease.

Guaranteed swallow is another matter. One indie girl who lays that on regularly is Oriental Suzy (thai-suzy on the other site). But she's away, busy gulping American jizz, until the autumn.

Do you have a link for Marisa please.....she sounds a naughty young minx ;)

Thanks re Suzy. Already seen her Profile on the other site....great services but doesn't really do it for me looks-wise :(

Edited by KentAde

I've had a quite a few orientals drink my jizz. Some girls you wouldn't even expect but could not guarantee you names that will drink up 100%. Sometimes they just go with the flow. If they are feeling super horny and are loving the sex so much that they are in that zone where they will do practically anything then I guess you can get ANY hot oriental to swallow. I never expected half the girls who swallowed for me to swallow but they were so caught up in the moment that they gulped it all down!

Thanks Envy. Would you be able to post (or PM) some of the young ladies you've seen please and who you recommend for that little bit extra naughtiness! ;)

I second that Nana is excellent she has a great sense of humour as well :)

You mind sharing with the rest of us which would be some of the more willing ladies? Much appreciated.