Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dick78

Bookings Made On The Other Site

12 posts in this topic

One for the ladies I think but anyway. Say I made a booking with you on the other site, all done though the system and booked so that feedback can be given later on, and I cancelled you, nicely, but then went on to make a booking with another lady in the same way, same time etc, are you able to find this out? Is this information visible to service providers?

I only ask because I did this last week, cancelling though illness (genuine and she got another booking anyway as I let her know first thing)and then I felt better and made another booking with someone else (which actually proved that I had been right to cancel in the first place....)

One for the ladies I think but anyway. Say I made a booking with you on the other site, all done though the system and booked so that feedback can be given later on, and I cancelled you, nicely, but then went on to make a booking with another lady in the same way, same time etc, are you able to find this out? Is this information visible to service providers?

I only ask because I did this last week, cancelling though illness (genuine and she got another booking anyway as I let her know first thing)and then I felt better and made another booking with someone else (which actually proved that I had been right to cancel in the first place....)

She will if you leave feedback!!!

And, more to the point, if she can be bothered to look!

Why would you bother? If someone has cancelled in plenty of time they are not marked as a time waster in my book and I think no more about it.

If a lady has too much time on her hands that she can be worried that someone might have cancelled and seen someone else instead, I suggest her brain will fry in this game.

I might have a bad cold but I am not dim.............

I am pretty sure you only see the date and time that the feedback is left, not the date and time of the actual booking. So dick78 should be safe doing so (if he really wants to of course) simply by leaving it for a few days.

If you left the lady a field report, that would state date and time, so if you really want to avoid the other person finding out, it might be wise not to do this. If you write field back the same day as the booking, this also would indicate the obvious, so you could leave it a day or two.

I'm not quite sure why you are worried though. I mean if you know the lady is already booked for the time slot you originally wanted, then surely you went else where because she was no longer available, as simple as that. She may think you were playing games by saying you were too poorly, but if you phoned her back asking to re-establish the booking and she couldn't then, so be it.

Your question is making me wonder if you just changed your mind about who to book with? If so, then again why worry if she was not the right choice for you?

Personally I rarely check other ladies feedback unless someone I have not met before wants to book me and I check their feedback to see what other ladies have said. I may sometimes check out the lady who has left the feedback to see what kind of feedback she gets, but I have never checked a ladies feedback just to see if a client who cancelled on me went there instead. I can't think of a better way to waste my own time.

And, more to the point, if she can be bothered to look!

Why would you bother? If someone has cancelled in plenty of time they are not marked as a time waster in my book and I think no more about it.

If a lady has too much time on her hands that she can be worried that someone might have cancelled and seen someone else instead, I suggest her brain will fry in this game.

Yes spot on Pandora!

To the OP leave her some nice feedback saying you cancelled but she was nice about it or whatever and things will be fine if she's professional.

I only leave negative feedback if guys book without reading my profile which states email before putting a booking request on, or they book after emailing but then don't confirm the appointment when I ask them to or they do all of this and cancel with like 20 minutes to go before the booking :rolleyes:

Yes spot on Pandora!

To the OP leave her some nice feedback saying you cancelled but she was nice about it or whatever and things will be fine if she's professional.

I only leave negative feedback if guys book without reading my profile which states email before putting a booking request on, or they book after emailing but then don't confirm the appointment when I ask them to or they do all of this and cancel with like 20 minutes to go before the booking :rolleyes:

I asked in the first place because I felt bad having to cancel, although she was OK about it, and I thought making another booking (unwisely) was taking the piss a little bit and I was concerned that if it was a readily available bit of data that she would see and feel less inclined to take a future booking.

I asked in the first place because I felt bad having to cancel, although she was OK about it, and I thought making another booking (unwisely) was taking the piss a little bit and I was concerned that if it was a readily available bit of data that she would see and feel less inclined to take a future booking.

Aslong as a client gives me good notice when they cancel a booking theres no problem after all these things happen!

Obviously you cancelled for very good reasons but sometimes gentlemen will try to book as many girls as possible for the same time and date, then choose on the day who they would like to see. I know this sounds highly sceptical but it does happen!

If you would like to see the lady that you cancelled in the future don't leave feedback on the same day as you were meant to have seen her and she will be none the wiser, I think that you can leave it up to a month before leaving feedback.

I will check back if some one has cancelled me in the past and then asks me for another date to see if they cancelled me to see another lady instead. This is because I may have several offers for the same day and I will of course, choose to see the one that is the most likely to be reliable and keep to our date. I don't see checking back on a clients feedback as time wasting, in fact it could potentially save me from time wasters!

I know this sounds highly sceptical but it does happen!

There have been guys on here who have openly admitted to it. Shabby way to treat people imho. It happens with both service seekers and providers as well.

Obviously you cancelled for very good reasons but sometimes gentlemen will try to book as many girls as possible for the same time and date, then choose on the day who they would like to see. I know this sounds highly sceptical but it does happen!

If you would like to see the lady that you cancelled in the future don't leave feedback on the same day as you were meant to have seen her and she will be none the wiser, I think that you can leave it up to a month before leaving feedback.

I will check back if some one has cancelled me in the past and then asks me for another date to see if they cancelled me to see another lady instead. This is because I may have several offers for the same day and I will of course, choose to see the one that is the most likely to be reliable and keep to our date. I don't see checking back on a clients feedback as time wasting, in fact it could potentially save me from time wasters!

If you do cancel don't use an elaborate excuse that could come back on you. I've been given reasons that, if true would have precluded the visit to another lady reported on, which because of the lady's availability probably did happen that day. All it means is that in future I might just take whatever that person says with a pinch of salt, whereas if they had just said "Sorry I can't make it" that would have been absolutely fine.