Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pvcman

Unusual Request You Haven't Asked For...yet

17 posts in this topic

Following on from the 'Weird Requests' thread about the unusual requests WGs have had from punters, I wondered what unusual things punters have thought of trying but had never got round to asking for.

One thing I've had in mind is to find a WG who would do a session completely painted in metallic body paint. A classic example of the look was of course in the James Bond film Goldfinger but here are some other examples of what I mean: ladies wearing metallic bodypaint.

I've never got round to asking a WG to do this for me but it's something I might explore soon with someone I already know.

Any other punters have a request they have had on their mind but have never followed through with? And if so, why not?

Edited by pvcman

I'm generally not into role play - I think I'd just feel rather embarrassed and a bit silly pretending to be, say, a businessman who'd found my secretary with her hand in the till and ordered her to shag me to keep her job - but there is one little fantasy I have in my mind but I've never had the courage to set up yet.

It would be to walk into a bar - perhaps at a hotel I'm staying in - and see a lovely woman sitting on her own. I'd then sit beside her, start chatting her up, and seduce her with my charm into accompanying me to my room or back to her apartment for some fun. yes, know it's a bit lame, and not the sort of thing you had in mind, but you did ask!

It would be to walk into a bar - perhaps at a hotel I'm staying in - and see a lovely woman sitting on her own. I'd then sit beside her, start chatting her up, and seduce her with my charm into accompanying me to my room or back to her apartment for some fun. yes, know it's a bit lame, and not the sort of thing you had in mind, but you did ask!

Sounds really good...

...Just ensure you pick the right girl...

...A hard slap around the face might not be what you were expecting! :rolleyes:

Following on from the 'Weird Requests' thread about the unusual requests WGs have had from punters, I wondered what unusual things punters have thought of trying but had never got round to asking for.

One thing I've had in mind is to find a WG who would do a session completely painted in metallic body paint. A classic example of the look was of course in the James Bond film Goldfinger but here are some other examples of what I mean: ladies wearing metallic bodypaint.

I've never got round to asking a WG to do this for me but it's something I might explore soon with someone I already know.

Any other punters have a request they have had on their mind but have never followed through with? And if so, why not?

A 10 WG Reverse Gangbang. The logistics arent easy and probably better in my opinion to hire a party provider but that involves things outside my control like them having to turn regulars away which isnt good business so that leaves holding the party out of hours which would cost more or asking a few other punters i know and get on with to split the cost but i am minded to go it alone. :)

I'm generally not into role play - I think I'd just feel rather embarrassed and a bit silly pretending to be, say, a businessman who'd found my secretary with her hand in the till and ordered her to shag me to keep her job - but there is one little fantasy I have in my mind but I've never had the courage to set up yet.

That is seriously sexy!

That is seriously sexy!

Really? Hm, any nice bars in Caledonian Road? ;)

Really? Hm, any nice bars in Caledonian Road? ;)

I know a few ... ;)

Interesting topic. Not sure why but recently I've been having "odd" scenarios come to mind. When I say "odd" I mean odd to me, more extreme than my norm. Nothing sinister, well not intentionally, but just a higher level that I want to experience. My "problem" now is finding the right girl for the job, and how to approach it, if she says yeah that's fine then I'll not be so excited, or maybe she'll say get lost pervert!

One day I will pluck up the courage to ask a lady to take part in my ultimate fantasy

I get really excited about us having a standard shag wearing matching bobble hats

Is is to extreme or is there a lady out there who just might

My dream is to have a girl make me a pancake(I luv pancakes)

Then she can toss us both off :D

One day I will pluck up the courage to ask a lady to take part in my ultimate fantasy

I get really excited about us having a standard shag wearing matching bobble hats

I'm sure that this scenario wasn't in my edition of "Where's Wally?". If it's red/white striped bobble hats and you both have to wear hornrimmed spectacles.....................

You complete sickoooooo......... :P

Always wanted a two girl fantasy... which is very intimate and sensual... plenty of long slow deep kissing and exploring each others bodies... bringing both girls to orgasm... I love hearing the euphoric moans of both the ladies simultaneously.... just sublime.

Position wise... one lady dfk me and the other giving me a long, slow and sloppy oral... then switching over....

Problem is I have never found two ladies that would interest me or I would feel comfortable with doing this fantasy...

Maybe one day...

I have talked about this with a couple of girls who weren't against the idea but never got it together:

Our family for thirty years had, as one does, a little box hedge, only 2ft high and 4ft long with a concrete cast, from life, of a large dutchman's bum at one end and a gargoyle salvaged from a demolished church at the other.

I have some experience of casting mouldings etc using latex and plaster. When I was younger I sculpted magnificent clawed front paws, but when I started punting It became my ambition to equip it with a magnificent rack also cast from life!

My personal preference has always been for small breasts and there wasn't much space anyway, but what was really needed is a really perky bust, perhaps a 32D.

Most of my favourite girls are A cup but would have been up for it. When I saw Paris formerly of Compton St now an Indie (though I haven't seen her recently), I knew she was the perfect model.

I did actually get round to buying the plaster of Paris (pun coincidental) and was aware of the safety issues - it generates a loft of heat when setting - but never quite got it together to make the cast. A bit messy, time consuming, difficult logistics etc.

The house and hedge has been sold but I would still like to have a cast of Paris' or some other astonishing breasts. Unless some WG reads this and would like to be immortalised, perhaps before everything goes south, I don't think this mad idea will ever be realised!

Daffon

Daffon,theres a WG calling herself Paris who used to work in Bury.

Think shes Warrington based now.

Pleasant girl with no hedge to her............(with that im off to bed)

My dream is to have a girl make me a pancake(I luv pancakes)

Then she can toss us both off :D

mmm banana and nutella :P

I think my ultimate fantasy is the result of too many Jane Austen novels which is slowly leading me into the period scene (re-enactment not period play that is). So one day I'd love to have a period role play with a girl both in full Austen era style fashion.

Several reasons I havent done this yet. 1) It involves finding a girl that fits the part in my head and who also really likes the idea (without enthusiasm I cant see it working). 2) Getting all the kit together would take time as a decent period corset isn't an off the peg thing, so once I've found the right girl I'd have to get something tailored. Pricey? Yes. But well worth while for the ultimate fantasy and maybe if I find a working girl also into period re-enactment an outfit as pricey as that may be accepted as part of the fee? (Incidently PM me if this applies to you/have recommendations).